Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Arinna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Glad you are doing better, Arinna.

Yes, they are located in Florida.

London Fog... hm... I have to look into that.

I was thinking about Lethal Weapon. Isn't Hilarie Burton guest starring?

Oh, wow... I hope everyone's okay down there. Yeah, then you might have to wait a while before you can talk to them. They're still trying to restore power to a lot of areas in Florida.

Yep, Hilarie Burton played DEA Agent Karen Palmer on Lethal Weapon. She became Martin Riggs' love interest. I think she might be returning this season, but I haven't heard much yet.

Yep, I'm looking into getting a London Fog umbrella with an auto open and close.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I got a hold of them but like you said, they'll need some time to restore everything and get back to business as usual. I was just glad I heard back. Anyway...

I heard Hilarie will be back in season 2 which made me want to catch up on season 1 and perhaps watch season 2. I don't know yet. As we've established it really depends there doesn't seem to be much on that's interesting so I might as well.

I looked at those umbrellas but they didn't get good reviews at amazon, so I don't know, we'll see. Probably go with a Knirps instead.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well at least you got a hold of them. I hope you hear back from them soon. Are you feeling any better? It got a lot warmer recently now that the hurricane is over.

That's great that she'll be back! I think a lot of people were shipping Riggs with the lady psychiatrist played by Jordanna Brewster, but I like Riggs with Karen. And we still have Riverdale and a couple of other shows.

Oh, so London Fog didn't get good reviews? Okay, then maybe I should look around some more.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

Not yet but I suppose it takes a bit for the antibiotics to kick in.

Ahh... I do like Jordana too. Hm... I really do not care about the topic of the show but the guest stars make it seem more and more attractive.

It's maddening... I'm terrible at making decisions these days even when it comes to an umbrella.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-14-2017, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I think it does. I haven't been on antibiotics for a while. I usually just take NyQuil and sleep.

Yeah, I like both actresses. I wouldn't mind Riggs ending up with either character. I just wish he wouldn't be such a slob all the time. Oh, and I hope the guy who plays Leo Getz returns in the new season now that Murtaugh's wife is apparently working with him. He's a nice change from Joe Pesci's interpretation.

I know, I'm terrible at making those decisions as well. I usually make better decisions through trial and error after trying out several items and learning from experience which is better, but that can get expensive.

I'm gonna go to bed now, Nina. It's after 2am. So I'll talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 09-14-2017, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I tried with the NyQuil for two weeks and it only got worse so... I'm not over the moon about needing antibiotics but I really hope it helps.

I just avoid doing/buying anything until I can't anymore.

Yeah, I slept for a few hours as soon as I got home then I woke up around midnight, should probably get back to sleep.

Old 09-15-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina!

I hope the antibiotics help as well. They did help me out that time I was on them.

Yeah, just rest and don't do anything you don't have to do, but when you have to do something just take it easy.

Ugh, I hate it when I just wake up for no reason. I prefer uninterrupted sleep, which is why I'm glad I work days now. When I worked nights and slept days I kept getting woken up all the time.

And only one week of summer left and then autumn begins.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just happy that the weekend is coming.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not me, Arinna. I work weekends.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Can't stop coughing... *sigh*

Old 09-15-2017, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, Nina. I hope the antibiotics help. Just please try to rest, okay?
Old 09-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

I hope this will be a quiet night in... just got back from work, very tired.

Old 09-16-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina! Arinna and I just got finished doing our Midnight, Texas watch on the Francois thread.

I know what you mean. I got back from work a couple of hours ago and I'm tired as well. My feet hurt. I hope you're feeling a little better.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Hope that gets you good numbers this week!

Old 09-16-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So do I. And I'm sorry if I was late to replay, Nina. I'm posting all over the board, and on my other boards. And I hope you're feeling a bit better, at least.