Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

No, I'd have to phone my insurance and find a GP and I feel overwhelmed by it all but I suspect I have to. It's just too much you know.

Yeah the rats are basically as big as Volkswagens.

See at home I liked the weather in autumn but mainly because we had heat in the house and I wasn't sick. I don't care about Hallowe'en or football or Thanksgiving and I positively hate anything pumpkin flavoured.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG, that big? Please tell me you don't have them in your flat.

I know, Nina, but I'd rather you got better and not felt sick all the time. If you have a bad flu or virus I really wish you'd take care of yourself. Just please try to rest and take medicine, okay?

Yeah, I know our traditions over here aren't your thing, Nina. But I do wish you had heat where you live. Like I said, I don't get much heat here, and I miss the central air that my old home had. But it's still warm here in Philadelphia, and I can't believe that it's as cold as you say in NYC. Just try to keep warm if possible, okay?

And I have to go to bed again. Getting up at 4am sucks. But I'll be back tomorrow, and then Wednesday I'll get to stay up later because I'm off Thursday. Goodnight and sweet dreams, Nina!
Old 09-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Freaking double posts...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-11-2017, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

No, what do you take me for. I clean. It's more this thing when you wonder... I really want to do laundry but do I dare go to the basement where the washer/dryer units are housed... idek.

My insurance has their headquarters in Flordia, so who knows if anyone will answer the phone tomorrow. I took some panic medication. Oh, today was actually quite all right, 21°C, it's just that the temperatures are falling at night and I don't know, I think the flat is badly insulated so there is that on top of the fever. I just bought tickets for the Harvard vs. Cornell field hockey game though, so I kind of think I should probably live through that. Maybe that was a silly investment. Hm... especially since it'll be on ESPN anyway. Oh well, whatever, eh?

Ach, I have the world's worst conference call on Thursday. Anyway... bonne nuit, Alex!

Old 09-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

The tends to do that double posting a lot lately.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Arinna! Hi, Nina! Don't worry about the double posts. That's acting up again.

No, I didn't mean you had rats in your flat, Nina. I meant your building. Yeah, your trip to the basement laundry room is kinda what I meant. And I know what you mean about insulation. I can feel the cold coming through my wall during the winter.

Man, I'm sorry you have to get such a runaround from your insurance company, Nina. But I'm glad the temperatures are back up so you can be a little warmer. It got warm here too. I think now that the hurricane is over the weather is getting back to normal. Irma is now downgraded to a tropical storm, and it's traveling up the east coast so we'll probably get rain this weekend.

Well, even if the game will be on ESPN, it's still nice to get out of the flat and go somewhere.

And thanks, Nina! I had to look that up on Google.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

It's official, I have three different and severe ENT infections at the same time. The doctor was incredibly cross wih me for not coming in sooner and prescribed me heavy duty antibiotics. Excuse me while I go and collapse in a corner.

And ach, I don't want rain, I just want things to stay warm at least.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
It's official, I have three different and severe ENT infections at the same time. The doctor was incredibly cross wih me for not coming in sooner and prescribed me heavy duty antibiotics. Excuse me while I go and collapse in a corner.

And ach, I don't want rain, I just want things to stay warm at least.
Oh, I'm sorry, Nina. And I did want you to get checked out sooner.

At least you got diagnosed and prescribed antibiotics. Will you please take it easy now and get some rest so you can get better? ENT infections are a pain, but you'll get better. Mine seemed to go on forever, but I'm glad I got over it before summer.

I think it'll stay warm even though it's gonna rain, Nina. The rain might help you sleep and get some rest.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I have another migraine.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

My insurance called me back - their headquarters are flooded, only one phone is working, they don't have computer access. They'll call me back when they are less Irma-ed again.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm thinking about buying an umbrella.

Old 09-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sorry, Arinna. Take some of the Advil I gave you and rest until you feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
My insurance called me back - their headquarters are flooded, only one phone is working, they don't have computer access. They'll call me back when they are less Irma-ed again.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm thinking about buying an umbrella.
Hi, Nina! Arinna and I are gonna do another Midnight, Texas watch on the Francois thread today, just so you know where we are, Nina.

Damn, I'm sorry, Nina. Is the company actually located in Florida, and that's why they're so screwed up right now?

I'm okay. I crashed again last night, as usual. Every Wednesday it happens to me. Five days of work just catches up with me on the night before my day off, probably because I know I can sleep in the following day.

I'm thinking of getting a new umbrella too, Nina. I like the London Fog brand.

And only a few weeks before all our shows come back! This Is Us is back on Sunday, and I think Lethal Weapon and Scorpion are back the same week. All the CW shows come back in October. And at least I get an Archie/Veronica shower scene from the promos.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I took it.
Old 09-14-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

And do you feel better now?
Old 09-14-2017, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I am. Thank you!
Old 09-14-2017, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you are doing better, Arinna.

Yes, they are located in Florida.

London Fog... hm... I have to look into that.

I was thinking about Lethal Weapon. Isn't Hilarie Burton guest starring?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread