Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I totally understand. PM'ed you.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-20-2017, 01:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

I wrote you back. Took forever to send.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-20-2017, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Same for me, I don't know what it is today...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
He didn't find anything really. My sight has improved a bit a since the day before yesterday so... idek.
Hi, Nina! Well I'm glad your sight is improving. If the doctor didn't find anything wrong then that's hopefully a good sign.

Hi, Cathy! Hope you're doing well.

Thanks so much to the two of you and Eme for doing such a wonderful job posting while Arinna and I are gone. I'm gonna be back home in less than 48 hours. I'll see you soon!
Old 07-21-2017, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, fingers crossed and all. Ach, Friday. I feel like I've accomplished nothing in particular. How is everybody else doing?

Old 07-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

I got my latest book review posted today so I call that a win!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-21-2017, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Cathy! That's awesome! Hope the rest of your day is good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Yeah, fingers crossed and all. Ach, Friday. I feel like I've accomplished nothing in particular. How is everybody else doing?
Fingers crossed. But I'm hopeful that your eyesight will get better soon. Probably just some weird acute condition that just happened somehow.

It's really hot here, but I'm still glad for the good weather. I'm gonna pack tonight and get ready to come back on my plane tomorrow morning. I'll see you all tomorrow!
Old 07-21-2017, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Have a safe flight tomorrow Alex!

Old 07-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

What book did you review, Cathy?

Have a safe trip, Alex!

Old 07-22-2017, 07:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

It is called Swink. A romance book. I have a blog where I post reviews of books I read. I tend to read romance only because I can get them for free to read/review but I am trying to cut back so I can catch up on some other things!

How is everyone doing today?

Old 07-22-2017, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Oh that's interesting. To be honest, the only romance novels I read were Ava Stone's "Scandalous" series.

Hm... my day. Looked for a car, but am undecided. But I watched "Descendants 2". Not as good as the first one as is often the case with sequels but still good fun.

Old 07-23-2017, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

I like romantic suspense books the most, I love a good mystery in a book and not fully know what will happen next. While regular romance books can have drama, it is never something that makes me wonder if the couple will end up together or not.

What kind of car did you look at?

Old 07-23-2017, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sunday...
Old 07-23-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Cathy! Hi, Nina! I did have a safe trip, thanks! I'm so glad to be back with all of you!

Thanks for taking care of the board for us while we were gone! You guys did a great job!

Ohhh, so that's the book you reviewed, Cathy? And what kind of car do you want, Nina?
Old 07-24-2017, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Ach, there's a difference between what I want and what's available in this infernal town. So I suspect it'll be the Fiat. Never thought I'd drive one of those. Our sacristan had one... it was an old 600S, I'm sure she bought it when it was new. Anyway. Blah.

So I saw the reveal on Shelly's daughter, that was so anti-climatic. Will we ever at least find out what happened to Leo. I know we won't see him but it'd be good to know what the hell happened... as in did Shelly have him declared dead, did they find a body in the cabin etc.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread