Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think The People vs OJ Simpson was one of the best shows of the year. Yes, I knew he was guilty as well, but the trial unfortunately became about much more than the murder, it became an indictment on the LAPD's treatment of black people in Los Angeles. Oh, and yes! I loved The Americans as well! Although I think the show copped out by not even mentioning the KAL 007 airline shoot down by Soviet fighters. I'd have loved to have seen how Philip, Elizabeth, and especially Paige would've reacted to that.

I think Stanley appeared in many of the episodes in the first half of the season that took place in Paris, France. You see him in the very first episode of the season, and he makes quite an impression. The show moves back to Scotland for the second half of the season, and that's where his character's storyline comes to an end.

I pretty much gave up on The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story didn't interest me that much this year. I didn't even watch it. I do watch Scorpion, though. It's a lot better than Blindspot in my opinion. The only thing the show is missing is a badass special ops character like Jaimie Alexander's character on Blindspot.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Well perhaps I give the first half a chance then or not.

And last but not least the biggest question of all why does Matthew Daddario have his own board when his sister is so much hotter? Another grave injustice in this world.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-26-2016, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you do, Nina.

Isn't he one of the actors on Shadowhunters? I don't know him all that well.

Anyway, I have to leave for work now, so I'll talk to you later, Nina! Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 06-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, he is indeed. So this was mostly a rhetorical question. It doesn't mean I'm not right though.

Good luck at work, Alex!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-27-2016, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Hi everyone! Nice to read you Nina

Hope everyone's doing OK.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You probably are, Nina. I haven't seen his sister. Oh, and thanks!

Hi, May! It's great to see you here!

I actually haven't been doing okay lately, May. There was a death in my family. My little brother was killed at his workplace earlier this month, but I'll give you the details later.

And I just want to let everyone know that I'm feeling very sick today so I apologize for not posting as much today. I promise I'll try and get well and come back soon.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 06-27-2016 at 06:39 PM
Old 06-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Alex - if you haven't seen the glory of Alexandra Daddario (google her!), then you have no lived. Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.

May -

Old 06-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone! Alex is still sick and he won't be here today, but I hope he'll be back at sometime tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Alex I am very sorry to hear that. I know what is like to lose someone you love and I'm right there if you ever want to talk. Is not gonna be easy, but you learn to live with it I guess.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

How are you doing, May?

Old 06-28-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really happy to see both of you posting here.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you, May. I've you're available to talk I'd like to. I'm trying to get over my cold right now, but I hope I'll be better soon. My brother worked at a Circle K in Cape Coral, Florida. He moved there last year to live with his mother(my stepmother), and after having struggled with personal problems and addiction for years he was finally turning his life around and feeling better about himself. He was having a great time with family and friends and was looking forward to his life when some crazy man killed him. This person had already shot and killed a 52 year old man on a motorcycle, and then he killed my brother at the place he worked over a declined credit card. It was just all so senseless and stupid. And this happened one week before the Orlando shootings in Florida, with Christina Grimmie being shot and killed by a fan on the day of my brother's funeral, and the night club shootings the day after.

Thank you for coming, May. We missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Alex - if you haven't seen the glory of Alexandra Daddario (google her!), then you have no lived. Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Thank you, Nina. I'm trying to get better. And I just looked Alexandra up and you're right! She's got hypnotic, piercing eyes!
Old 06-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you get better soon, Alex!

Guys, Alex is with a cold again and he may not post that much today.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you get better soon, Alex!

Guys, Alex is with a cold again and he may not post that much today.
Old 06-29-2016, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
How are you doing, May?
I've been around. Sometimes worse than others and health is being an ass lately. Still not entirely sure of what's going on with my body but I'm working on it.

How about you?

Alex, death is painful no matter how, but it must be extremely frustrating to lose someone you love in such way. Was the man caught? I hope he gets what he deserves. You know I'm on Skype sometimes but if anything you can always message me here as well
Closed Thread   Post New Thread