Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

So you said. I'm sure it'll work out.

Hm... theme... well, I think eventually Snape and Ginny will be shagging a lot and right now Hermione and Astoria are snogging in a broom closet. No seriously though, there'll be an elaborate plot with conspiracies and adventure and spying and whatnot.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hmmm, sounds like The Broom Closet Conspiracies. I'm sure you'll come up with something better.

I have to leave for work now, Nina. But I'll be back earlier tomorrow! Have a good night and sleep well!
Old 07-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it doesn't fit so well with the whole underlying theme of doom, murder and destruction.

Good luck at work!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

No worries Alex, I was busy most of the weekend myself. I am looking forward to having a more relaxing day tomorrow!

And I saw you were feeling better, good!

hey Nina and Arinna!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

And can you pls tweet me tomorrow, Cathy? This is the way I can be on time this time.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

I'm trying to watch "The Golden Compass" but... I can't focus properly.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I've watched this before, but I guess I didn't like it that much. I can't remember the plot even and you know, some movies just stick with you.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

It's a fantasy movie, I guess, while I understand that the intend of the author of the books it's basted on was mainly to criticise the (Roman Catholic) Church. It's not bad but sometimes I have a terrible time focusing on anything I read or watch. Like lately my brain is terribly scattered again...

Old 07-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Cathy! I hope you had a good holiday weekend!

Hi, Nina! Wasn't Nicole Kidman in The Golden Compass?
Old 07-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

She was indeed. And she had great hair. (That's my take away message from it all.)

Old 07-06-2015, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That great hair conquers all? Nice takeaway.

Man, I really hate feeling like I'm wasting my summers away.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Well, once your loans are paid off you can go and work in Malibu as a lifeguard, right?

Old 07-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A lifeguard? Not really. But I'm hoping that I'll get something. I just hope that I can pay it all off on schedule. I'm gonna have to really tighten my belt over the next year.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

As long as you're not creating so much stress for yourself that you drop dead... I mean, sure it's probably good to die debt-free but still seems to defeat the purpose... what are a few more months in the grand scheme of things. That is if you have them. Lifeguard was kind of a metaphor for whatever your heart's desire/ambition may be.

Old 07-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ohh, a metaphor? I like that. And I would love it if I could be able to move somewhere sunny.

Well, I don't know how long my situation will be what it is, so I wanna be debt free as soon as I can just in case.

And I have to go to work now, Nina. I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good night and sleep well!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-06-2015 at 06:43 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread