Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

I what have really lked to go to the handball events but then our two teams missed the qualification by so much it was tragic. On the othe had, much like Worlds it's a bit watered down as a tournament because out of fairness so many countries are invovled and the gap between abilities and class and standards are not evenly matched to beginn with - obviously that goes with the Olympian spiriti and that's fine but it's by far not the toughest contests (those would be the Euro Cup). Yeah so sad that we missed it by so much men and women a like. It's my favourite sport. Guess I have to book a flight to Brazil in four years.

I see nobody was taking about my zoological exploits.

I a backed cake. I take a picture tomorrow if you're interested. It's my grandmother's 90ths.

Zinnia - if it's unbearable book a German Wings flight (very cheap most of the time) and come visit me for a couple of days to repenlish.

What else is new? I have a crush on Megan Fox and still - even after watching 'Braquo' and realising we got both older, I still have a tingling feeling all those years latter. Also... Megan Fox!! And if Samuel Bihan's character is really dead I'm sad he wasn't boy pretty but still very attractive.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

The opening ceremony was really impressive.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I was going to apply for tickets but I actually think it's better watching them on TV. You usually get a better view I do wish I could've been at the stadium last night though, bet that was a once in a life time feeling.

I think I'm Olympic-ed out for the day Watching the Proms now.

I've never known what people see in Megan Fox, honestly. She's not bad looking I guess
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes
Old 07-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

I think Megan Fox is hot but after watching Transformers 2 (one of the worst movies I have ever seen) my image of her got a little bit tainted. It was probably the first time in a really long time that I wanted to walk out of the theater.
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the Olympics, if you're in the venue, it's amazing.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Old 07-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Megan Fox in "Jennifer's Body". Her chemistry with Amanda Seyfried was just really compelling and usually that is not a kind of movie that I'd chose to watch. So that I sat through it had something to say. Both Megan and Amanda did well despite the crazy plot.

Source: Amar Amada

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

My grandma turned 90 as well-What kind of cake did you bake? We couldn't do fondant,so we hired someone to make her an eggless chocolate cake.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I baked a vegan lime cheese cake with a raspeberry topic in the end and something that is called a Frankfurter Kranz:

Old 07-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Omg...that looks so good. What books do you use? I know about the vegan cupcakes, but I need to cut down on cholesterol,sugar & fat-A lot if which is in all the cheese,ice cream & sugary drinks I love have.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I'd recommend everything by Isa Chandra Moskowitz. Her books never let me down - baking and cooking alike.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I loved Megan Fox in "Jennifer's Body". Her chemistry with Amanda Seyfried was just really compelling and usually that is not a kind of movie that I'd chose to watch. So that I sat through it had something to say. Both Megan and Amanda did well despite the crazy plot.
I agree. I'm not a fan of Diablo Cody's writing but I think Megan & Amanda did a pretty good job despite the bad script.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still watching The Nanny...
Old 07-29-2012, 04:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

They have done an amazing job of building the whole area up of the Olympic village. It used to be nothing and now theres like the largest mall in Europe right next to the park. Although I personally hate Mall's it is quite convienent having this consumerisT mausoleam next door!

Nina: Don't tempt me...lol. I have managed to book a ticket for myself next weekend to watch water polo....although I'm not quite sure if I want to go alone!

I just watched The Dark Knight Rises again for the second time.......I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am probably in love Christian Bale! if only normal guys looked like him! What did the rest of you think of the film?
Old 07-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Argh phone posted before I'd finished then FF died

I'm thinking of getting tickets for something because there seem to be more available now/slightly cheaper. I'll see. Very tempted to go to the closing ceremony just to say I've been there. Once in a life-time experience and all that!

I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet I've managed to keep away from people telling me the ending but I really do need to watch it
Nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
Freddie♥Belicon by hauntes

Last edited by Elenwyn; 07-29-2012 at 05:37 PM
Old 07-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinya (View Post)
I just watched The Dark Knight Rises again for the second time.......I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I am probably in love Christian Bale! if only normal guys looked like him! What did the rest of you think of the film?
I loved it. It was an amazing film and they included a lot of stuff that comic fans would love. I don't want to say more because I don't want to spoil anyone

I'm going to see it again tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenwyn (View Post)
I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises yet I've managed to keep away from people telling me the ending but I really do need to watch it
Don't let people tell you the ending! It won't be the same if you know what's going to happen.