Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I didn't know you watched, Nina. Margaery cracks me up,even if she's played like she's Anne Boleyn. Only a Tyrell girl would be slick enough to kiss Joffrey's arse without sounding fake. I didn't even think he liked girls until then.

I've been thoroughly spoiled by a friend since I'm in a GoT game and apparently got my history all wrong(oops), so I kind of know about what to expect for those two next season. I do want to see them argue or face each other at least once, though.

Is it just me, or does anyone miss her being Renley's beard? She offered to have Lauris come in so she could get her marriage consummated.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I guess you weren't around when we discussed our dark secrets and mine was shipping Cersei/Robb and actually really liking Christina Aguilera's last album.

I think that was a smart move of Margaery... I mean the thing with Renley. And I'm spoiled to a degree but not in a lot of detail.

Looks like we need a new thread... one moment.

http://www.fanforum.com/f367/vatican.../#post64470341

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 07-24-2012 at 02:53 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread