Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would be awesome if we get that news soon.
Old 10-13-2015, 12:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes it would be! A lot of actors work together in other projects. Look at Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 10-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could only hope.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just wanted to bump up this thread

I love Francois & Holliday! I think they are really the main reason why everyone fell in love with the beautiful relationship between Cesare & Lucrezia in the series Their brilliant performances and insanely awesome & electric chemistry are really what sold their lovestory to everyone Usually I find incest disturbing, but Francois & Holly made incest beautiful, they made their lovestory very convincing through their brilliant acting and chemistry and made us all support this wonderful couple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)

I could only hope.
that's one of my absolute fav pics of them, they are so cute together I love the fact that Francois had his hands on Holly's waist

I wish they could work together again in the future!
Old 05-29-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I posted that pic!
Old 05-29-2017, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, Arinna! Thanks for posting that pic!

And thanks for bumping up this thread, Linda!

Yeah, it was great seeing Francois and Holly's interactions, even off screen. They'd be so cute when giving interviews and stuff like that. It would be great if they could work together again in the future. They're the ones that really made Cesare and Lucrezia work. And I also question whether they'd even go along with Jordan's idea for the Apocalypse movie, because of how much it would've damaged their portrayals of Cesare and Lucrezia up to that point. I'm starting to wonder now if it wasn't just payback on Jordan's part for having to give in to both his actors and the fans.

Oh, I'm normally not for incest in real life either, Linda. But I must admit that there have been a few of them in fictional stories that I just can't resist. I'm also a huge fan of Chris and Cathy Dollenganger in the Flowers In The Attic novels. And I'm a big King Arthur/Morgana shipper.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I know, Arinna! Thanks for posting that pic!

And thanks for bumping up this thread, Linda!

Yeah, it was great seeing Francois and Holly's interactions, even off screen. They'd be so cute when giving interviews and stuff like that. It would be great if they could work together again in the future. They're the ones that really made Cesare and Lucrezia work. And I also question whether they'd even go along with Jordan's idea for the Apocalypse movie, because of how much it would've damaged their portrayals of Cesare and Lucrezia up to that point. I'm starting to wonder now if it wasn't just payback on Jordan's part for having to give in to both his actors and the fans.

Oh, I'm normally not for incest in real life either, Linda. But I must admit that there have been a few of them in fictional stories that I just can't resist. I'm also a huge fan of Chris and Cathy Dollenganger in the Flowers In The Attic novels. And I'm a big King Arthur/Morgana shipper.
I agree they are so cute together and have awesome chemistry both on-screen and off-screen, I've seen plenty of pictures of them together at interviews and stuff, and they look great together but unfortunately I wasn't able to find any videos of their interviews together, which is a shame, because I really want to watch them interact together in interviews and promos, and not just see pics of them together.

Just look at their insane chemistry, it really doesn't get any better than that!
https://twitter.com/Patrici95584085/...01893587410944

And I doubt Francois & Holly would agree to Jordan's stupid ideas he wrote in his book, Francois would probably argue with him over it lol
I have my fingers crossed that Francois & Holly would have a chance to work together again, they have such awesome chemistry together, they would be perfect together in a romance drama or movie Don't let their beautiful chemistry go to waste!

And while we're on the subject of fictional incestuous couples, I do like Cathy & Chris from Flowers in the Attic too, Cesare & Lucrezia and Cathy & Chris are the only incestuous couples I ship I don't like Arthur & Morgana though, because I'm a Arthur & Guinevere fan (I don't like Gwen & Lancelot either).
Old 05-30-2017, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that they indeed had a great chemistry.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that Twitter link, Linda! I think we saw that, and it does show what great chemistry they have. That was from the blooper reel.

Yeah, unfortunately I can't find any videos of them either. There used to be vids of them in cast interviews sitting together, but no luck finding them anymore. I think there was one where the cast was being interviewed on a talk show and Francois and Holly were sitting next to each other.

No, I agree that Fracois and Holly would never go for that silly plotline, which is probably why Jordan saved it for when he was sure the show wouldn't get another season. It really is annoying because he said from the beginning that there would be four seasons, and him going back on his word was something of a betrayal.

Oh, we could only hope that one day Francois and Holly could work together again. After all, Holly reunited with David for a project, so why not Francois?

I'm glad you're a fan of Chris and Cathy as well, Linda. Well, while I did ship Arthur and Morgana on Merlin, I'm actually more of an Arthur/Morgan shipper from the Avalon novels. Merlin isn't the only time Arthur and Morgan/Morgana/Morgaine have been paired, you know. And I could never ship Arthur/Gwen because I know that in the actual legend she always leaves him for Lancelot.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah it's a real shame that it's hard to find any videos of Francois & Holliday together in interviews & promos these days, but there's still plenty of pictures of them together that you can find online, so at least that's better than nothing

here's a cute gif of them together
https://twitter.com/Patrici95584085/...19635328094208
it's obviously from an interview, I wonder what the interviewer had asked them, Francois looked shy and Holly had the biggest smile on her face

If by a miracle a 4th season or a TV movie to conclude the series could be made in the future, I have a strong feeling that Jordan's stupid screenplay from his book would most likely get scrapped. I can just imagine Francois and maybe Holly also arguing with Jordan over it lol and I don't think Jordan's "golden boy" Jeremy Irons would be too thrilled about his character being killed by his own daughter either, so I think Jeremy would probably object to his stupid ideas too. It's doubtful Jordan's awful book would ever get green-lit, he would have too many objections to it.

As for the ships from the Arthurian legends, I was always more of a fan of Arthur & Gwen's relationship, partially because in the original legends, they were actually very devoted to each other, in the earliest legends, Gwen was portrayed as a very loyal wife and very devoted to Arthur, Lancelot did not even exist back then. It was only after the French took hold of the legend and created the character of Lancelot that the whole unnecessary love triangle was created afterwards, but I guess they just wanted to create some more drama by adding the love triangle to the legendary story. But originally, the legend was suppose to have Arthur & Gwen as the devoted couple, Lancelot was not suppose to exist. So the BBC series Merlin was correct when they depicted Gwen as the loyal and loving wife and always remained devoted to Arthur, that's how the legend was originally suppose to be (before the French ruined it). Another reason why I ship Arthur & Gwen is because I also love the good chemistry between Angel Coulby & Bradley James in Merlin.
But since this forum is for The Borgias, let's stay on topic

Last edited by LindaL100; 05-31-2017 at 12:00 AM
Old 05-31-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think I've watched that interview. They asked them about the Cesare and Lucrezia rumors.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I think I've watched that interview. They asked them about the Cesare and Lucrezia rumors.
ah that explains their reactions hehe I wish I could watch the full interview and all of their other interviews together.
So I was told there were videos of interviews with them together in the past but nowadays it's hard to find them, I wonder why they were deleted or why it's so hard to find videos of them together nowadays. There are still some interview videos with them separately that you can find on youtube, but none of them together I definitely joined this fandom 4-6 years too late, in the sense that it's hard to find videos of their interviews & promos together now
Old 06-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's kind of weird that almost the all of their interviews together got deleted.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes very weird indeed I guess we can only make do with pictures of them together in interviews instead, even though there's also still plenty of videos of them together you can find online, but they are mostly fanvideos of them or clips from the series.

and while we are on the subject of pics, here's another cute gif of Francois & Holly from the same interview
https://twitter.com/Patrici95584085/...79033738780672

I need my daily dose of Francois/Cesare & Holly/Lucrezia! The Borgias have become like a drug for me and I'm totally addicted to it and to these 2!

Last edited by LindaL100; 06-02-2017 at 01:55 AM
Old 06-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

You and me both, hun! And thanks for the pic.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread