Fan Forum Star

Yeah.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

The burping was hilarious
Old 10-20-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticipation (View Post)
Watching that NYCC panel has me thinking about how different the chemistry was between them all compared with those earlier interviews with Sarah Ramos. Between François and Arielle, it seems more like the naughty kids at the back of the classroom.
You noticed that too? Yeah, everyone seems a lot more relaxed now. It's a shame, because you really don't want anyone to be the odd man out.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still prefer him to Holiday. They looked more natural.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, I know you do, Arinna. I wish they could do something else someday.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I still wonder if something happened between F & H. This is just my suspicion, but maybe someone had hurt feelings after being involved romantically which could be why they haven't worked together since The Borgias. François, especially, has a history of getting involved with co-stars.

Arinna, you've said you didn't know about it, but they were rumoured to be a couple in 2012-2013. I've followed his career since seeing Les Grandes Chaleurs, when he became my favorite actor. Here in France, there were things posted online back then that he & Holly were very quietly involved, keeping things on the down low.

But celebrities as a rule hire experts who sweep the internet clean of private info they don't want known - like affairs, who they're dating, etc - or things that could lead to scandal, so you may read something today which disappears from the net tomorrow, making it nearly impossible to confirm such rumours. François & Holly are both very private & protective of their personal lives and have said, "no comment" when asked about things they prefer not to answer. So can only speculate, which is fun, but ultimately fruitless.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea about that, Lila. All I know is that it's difficult to keep any relationship secret in Hollywood, and I've never heard any entertainment news outlet say anything about Francois and Holly being involved.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can you find an article or something about those rumours? I couldn't find any info about that.
Old 10-22-2018, 03:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

It was over 5 years ago that the rumour was circulating & nothing was ever confirmed, as far as I know. I didn't know about the series back then or even who Holly was, so didn't pay much attention to it. Like I've said, my thoughts are based only on speculation after observing interactions between them & are simply conjecture on my part. It's just curious to me that they seemed to be really close on set, but there hasn't been anything about them doing any projects or even being seen together as friends in all the years afterward.

Alex, you're right, it's hard to keep secrets in Hollywood, but François was an unknown actor outside of Canada & France back in those years. Everything he'd done had been in french, so how many in Hollywood had seen his work? Holly's british and even now isn't well-known outside of the U.K., I don't think. If they were romantically involved in Budapest - which is where The Borgias was filmed - they may have been able to keep it off the radar.
Old 10-22-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Alex, you're right, it's hard to keep secrets in Hollywood, but François was an unknown actor outside of Canada & France back in those years. Everything he'd done had been in french, so how many in Hollywood had seen his work? Holly's british and even now isn't well-known outside of the U.K., I don't think. If they were romantically involved in Budapest - which is where The Borgias was filmed - they may have been able to keep it off the radar.
That's a good point, Lila. But we still have no idea, unfortunately. There hasn't even been any reports from anyone who may have had info on it. If they did get involved and kept it a secret, it would have to have been very brief for the cast to not even find out.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
If they did get involved and kept it a secret, it would have to have been very brief for the cast to not even find out.
Idk, Alex, lots of married people, even those in the public eye, for example, manage successfully to keep affairs secret. It depends on how careful they are & how important the secrecy is to them.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

interview with Francois at NYCC:

part 1:

part 2:
Old 10-23-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the links.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool! Thanks for the vids, Linda! We miss you!
Old 10-24-2018, 06:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know I haven't been participating in the discussions much lately but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm always here and reading all your conversations

Another reminder that season 2 of MT debuts in 2 DAYS!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread