Fan Forum Star

^ Correct!
Old 06-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Correct!
Old 06-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Well it's all François' fault for our lust, cause of his perfect body and him being all sexy We can't help that our minds go right into the gutter
Don't worry, Lila, our minds were already in the gutter here.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Don't worry, Lila, our minds were already in the gutter here.
Yeah, I can see that from your avatar

I'm just as bad cause I want mine to be a naked Cesare
Old 06-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice gif, Arinna!

Quote:
Yeah, I can see that from your avatar

I'm just as bad cause I want mine to be a naked Cesare
Really, Lila? I don't know if there's a naked Cesare avatar around anywhere. Maybe May can make one.
Old 06-13-2018, 02:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Hi Ariina! Nice gif from one of my favorite scenes!

When Ces pours the wine and hands the glass to Sforza, he grins at him with the scariest look in his eyes: pure murderous hatred. Do you have a gif of him with that bad ass look? When Sforza saw that evil grin and look in his eyes, he should've ran

I love how Ces' love for Lu turns him into a savage carving up a man to get his heart out, but then he's such a tender lover with her

Quote:
Really, Lila? I don't know if there's a naked Cesare avatar around anywhere. Maybe May can make one.
Hi Alex! No I haven't seen one. If May could make one, that would be amazing! I've seen her gifs here and she really talented
Old 06-13-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is that from Lucrezia's wedding.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Is that from Lucrezia's wedding.
Yes. It's when he returned to the celebration after carrying her off to bed.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi Ariina! Nice gif from one of my favorite scenes!

When Ces pours the wine and hands the glass to Sforza, he grins at him with the scariest look in his eyes: pure murderous hatred. Do you have a gif of him with that bad ass look? When Sforza saw that evil grin and look in his eyes, he should've ran

I love how Ces' love for Lu turns him into a savage carving up a man to get his heart out, but then he's such a tender lover with her

Hi Alex! No I haven't seen one. If May could make one, that would be amazing! I've seen her gifs here and she really talented
Hi, Lila! I'll have to ask May if she has any. And I'm glad you like her work.

Oh, I loved the scene between Sforza and Cesare, where you could tell he was just counting down the moments before he could kill him. Yeah, you do not mess with Lucrezia without incurring Cesare's wrath.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hi, Lila! I'll have to ask May if she has any. And I'm glad you like her work.

Oh, I loved the scene between Sforza and Cesare, where you could tell he was just counting down the moments before he could kill him. Yeah, you do not mess with Lucrezia without incurring Cesare's wrath.
Hi Alex! I hope you're enjoying your time off work! Yeah, May's gifs are nice and I wish she was still posting here.

I wonder when Ces realized he'd kill Sfoza? He'd just returned to the party from spending all that time with Lu watching her sleep and wanting to be her first lover. So I'm sure he already wanted to kill him when he came downstairs. I don't think he needed any other reason to kill him besides the fact of him wanting her for himself.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agreed with the scary look! He smiles, but his eyes...
Old 06-14-2018, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila!

Yeah, I'm enjoying my time off. But I'm gonna have more time off later on. This is only four days for my birthday.

I think Ces wanted to kill Sforza since Lucrezia told him that he hurt her. That was after she and Giulia had escaped from Sforza's castle and returned to Rome... after briefly being intercepted by King Charles' men. I don't think he wanted to kill Sforza after he married Lu, he just wished he were gone.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hi, Lila!

Yeah, I'm enjoying my time off. But I'm gonna have more time off later on. This is only four days for my birthday.

I think Ces wanted to kill Sforza since Lucrezia told him that he hurt her. That was after she and Giulia had escaped from Sforza's castle and returned to Rome... after briefly being intercepted by King Charles' men. I don't think he wanted to kill Sforza after he married Lu, he just wished he were gone.
Hi Alex! It's great that you have time off to enjoy your birthday And what a coincidence you and Arinna were born on the same day!

I think Ces WANTED to kill Sforza from the moment he realized the man was an arrogant ass who cared nothing about Lu: when Sforza refused to allow Vanozza at the wedding, because he was more concerned about avoiding scandal than his future wife's happiness.

And moreover, seeing how cold he was in his interactions with her, Ces knew Sfoza would change her sweet carefree nature.

His desire to kill him was reflected in the murderous hate-filled smiles. The kill fantasy was clearly in his mind long before the actual decision was made.

Alex, I agree, when Ces found out what he'd done to Lu, that's when he knew with 100% certainty he'd kill him.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread