Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
^^What are you referring to Arinna? ^^

Your sister has a PhD in child psychology? Working with children can be really challenging. They have so little control over their lives.

Can you imagine a psychologist getting called in to help the Borgias? When Rodrigo was poisoned, Ces bitch-slapped the doctor and Lu pulled a blade on him
I meant that they both shipped CL.

Yes, my sister graduated.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I meant that they both shipped CL.

Yes, my sister graduated.
Hi Arinna! Yes, I know they both thought the incest was a natural progression of their relationship and they rooted for them to be a couple. Thank god they didn't listen to NJ!

Hi Linda! I haven't seen Midnight Texas or any other series François has been in besides TB. I kind of don't want to because I just want him to be Cesare
Old 06-07-2018, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi Arinna! Yes, I know they both thought the incest was a natural progression of their relationship and they rooted for them to be a couple. Thank god they didn't listen to NJ!

Hi Linda! I haven't seen Midnight Texas or any other series François has been in besides TB. I kind of don't want to because I just want him to be Cesare
Hi, Lila! Yep, I was thinking the same thing, that Francois and Holly made that show work over time a lot more than NJ did.

Aww, you haven't seen Midnight, Texas? I understand, I love Francois as Cesare too. But it's still nice to watch him on TV again because I missed seeing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
Alex: yes let's hope that everything will go according to plan so they can release season 2 earlier, I don't want to wait until next year for the next season...but like I mentioned before, better not to get our hopes up too soon because NBC has not yet announced any official release date, so Harris could be wrong.

Hi, Linda! Yes, I hope so too. I really didn't want to wait until summer 2019 to see Midnight, Texas. I was really hoping that it would get renewed in time for this summer. Yep, let's hope for the best that October will be the premiere date.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Lila! Yep, I was thinking the same thing, that Francois and Holly made that show work over time a lot more than NJ did.

Aww, you haven't seen Midnight, Texas? I understand, I love Francois as Cesare too. But it's still nice to watch him on TV again because I missed seeing him.
Hi Alex! I don't even own a tv I'm sure I'll watch Midnight Texas at some point tho cause I love François

Hi Linda! Doesn't François have another series he's working on called Unreal?

Last edited by Mignonette; 06-08-2018 at 01:28 AM
Old 06-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hi Linda! Doesn't François have another series he's working on called Unreal?
you should really watch Midnight Texas, it's a fun and interesting show, even though I miss seeing Francois as Cesare and I think Cesare is still by far his most memorable role to date, but it's also interesting to see him play different characters, he plays a gypsy psychic called Manfred in MT, I think you'd like Manfred

And yes he will also play a series regular in the upcoming season 4 of Unreal, and according to a recent article from Deadline, S4 will likely be the last season and the show's original network Lifetime has since sold S4 to Hulu, so the season will start streaming on Hulu before it airs on Lifetime.

here's the article:
https://deadline.com/2018/05/unreal-...-4-1202395777/
Old 06-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link, hun.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda! Thanks for the link! And I'm really hoping that Midnight, Texas starts this fall because a lot of reports I'm seeing are saying it might happen.

Hi, Lila! Wow, you don't have a TV? Well, I do hope you get to watch it soon, because we all loved it.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Linda! Thanks for the link. I'll check it out along with MT. He plays a gypsy psychic? I'm a busy student, but if he's naked in either shows, I'll find time to watch!

Hi Alex! No, I don't have a tv I watch Netflix, Hulu, or torrents. 99%'of things on tv are boring, so I don't care about it.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-09-2018, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the gif, Arinna. I know you like that one.

Quote:
Hi Linda! Thanks for the link. I'll check it out along with MT. He plays a gypsy psychic? I'm a busy student, but if he's naked in either shows, I'll find time to watch!

Hi Alex! No, I don't have a tv I watch Netflix, Hulu, or torrents. 99%'of things on tv are boring, so I don't care about it.
Hi, Lila! Ah, I see. I have Comcast Xfinity and I watch a lot of shows with On Demand. I don't like watching stuff on my computer that much, except for YouTube.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Thanks for one of my favorite gifs Arinna! That body, the laces on those pants, and his confidence doing that striptease

François has my ideal man's body: Tall, muscular but not bulky, slender, beautiful & perfectly shaped in every place

He was naked in Les Grandes Chaleurs except for his package. but his wet tight boxers showed it all very clearly. Let's just say his horse, Luis, comes to mind He has a body made for

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Lila! Ah, I see. I have Comcast Xfinity and I watch a lot of shows with On Demand. I don't like watching stuff on my computer that much, except for YouTube.
I live in France, so don't know US tv except for some shows. I share a tiny flat with my boyfriend and we don't have room for a tv. We're both students & on the computer so we split screen Netflix while studying. I've turned him into a Borgias addict like me

Last edited by Mignonette; 06-09-2018 at 06:02 PM
Old 06-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

He looks good indeed!
Old 06-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He looks good indeed!
Yes, Arinna, he ALWAYS looks good in a very very bad way

Sorry Alex, I know you're the only guy posting here & you have to read our lustful thoughts about François But I don't mind you posting your own about Lu or Charlotte or Lu AND Charlotte lol:
Old 06-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, Arinna, he ALWAYS looks good in a very very bad way

Sorry Alex, I know you're the only guy posting here & you have to read our lustful thoughts about François But I don't mind you posting your own about Lu or Charlotte or Lu AND Charlotte lol:
That's okay, I'm used to it, Lila. You should've seen all the posts I had to read back when the show was still on and we had all these female posters lusting after Francois.

Quote:
I live in France, so don't know US tv except for some shows. I share a tiny flat with my boyfriend and we don't have room for a tv. We're both students & on the computer so we split screen Netflix while studying. I've turned him into a Borgias addict like me
Ahh, I see. I know a few people from France who are on FF. And I'm glad you turned your boyfriend on to The Borgias. I just wish there was another season for you to enjoy.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well it's all François' fault for our lust, cause of his perfect body and him being all sexy We can't help that our minds go right into the gutter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread