Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Arinna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaleurs2014 (View Post)
Thx Alex !

I tried to post this again , coz I didn't see .
It's OK
Maybe I posted it bad time , bad place
You're welcome, Suzanne! I'm glad you're able to post and whatever was wrong is okay now. Yeah, it might've been because we were in the middle of doing the watch and making the new thread that something got screwed up.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow a new thread for Francois already? Thanks for creating it Alex

And thanks for posting all the great pics of him with the actresses who play Olivia & Fiji, he looks so happy in those photos Something I find interesting is that I have seen some photos of Francois posing with Sarah Ramos too (the actress who plays Creek), and he didn't smile much in most of the photos with her, and in some photos he didn't smile at all, sometimes he just looked like he was uncomfortable posing with her, and Sarah often didn't smile or seemed uncomfortable too. But whenever Francois poses for photos with the other 2 actresses who plays Olivia and Fiji, he always smiled and looked very happy and comfortable with them maybe that's why he has much better chemistry with Olivia and Fiji on the show? There's even some rumors floating around saying that Francois & Sarah Ramos actually don't really like each other much in reality and they're just cordial at best, and that he is closer to the 2 actresses who play Olivia and Fiji. Considering Francois has better chemistry with these 2 actresses and he looks much happier when he poses in photos with them, perhaps there's some truth to those rumors?
What do you guys think?
Old 10-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could only hope he has a new love interest the next season, if we have one. I have an idea even! They can always hire Holy!
Old 10-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
Wow a new thread for Francois already? Thanks for creating it Alex

And thanks for posting all the great pics of him with the actresses who play Olivia & Fiji, he looks so happy in those photos Something I find interesting is that I have seen some photos of Francois posing with Sarah Ramos too (the actress who plays Creek), and he didn't smile much in most of the photos with her, and in some photos he didn't smile at all, sometimes he just looked like he was uncomfortable posing with her, and Sarah often didn't smile or seemed uncomfortable too. But whenever Francois poses for photos with the other 2 actresses who plays Olivia and Fiji, he always smiled and looked very happy and comfortable with them maybe that's why he has much better chemistry with Olivia and Fiji on the show? There's even some rumors floating around saying that Francois & Sarah Ramos actually don't really like each other much in reality and they're just cordial at best, and that he is closer to the 2 actresses who play Olivia and Fiji. Considering Francois has better chemistry with these 2 actresses and he looks much happier when he poses in photos with them, perhaps there's some truth to those rumors?
What do you guys think?

You're welcome, Linda! Yep, we went through another one.

Oh, I was already telling Arinna that Francois has better chemistry with those other actresses than he has with the one playing Creek. I don't wanna seem mean, but Creek is so boring as a love interest.

You really think that they don't like each other? That would be a problem down the line if they get another season. But yeah, I just don't feel any spark coming off Francois and Sarah. He does get along better with the actresses who play Olivia and Fiji.

Has there been any word on whether we'll get a second season? I hope so!
Old 10-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah , I think Linda's right.
Sarah Ramos seems cold , bored person. And her play seems too. Olivia and Fiji much nicer , lovlier character and personality too. I think so , Sarah wasn't good choice to this character.
And I belive that Francois doesn't like Sarah , but he's professional and it doesn't seem in the episodes. I hope will be season 2 and Sarah will be better than now.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is there any news for season 2?
Old 10-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaleurs2014 (View Post)
Yeah , I think Linda's right.
Sarah Ramos seems cold , bored person. And her play seems too. Olivia and Fiji much nicer , lovlier character and personality too. I think so , Sarah wasn't good choice to this character.
And I belive that Francois doesn't like Sarah , but he's professional and it doesn't seem in the episodes. I hope will be season 2 and Sarah will be better than now.
Wow, no one seems to like Sarah, huh, Suzanne? But yeah, I just think that Creek was miscast. They tried too hard to make her the "good girl" and the "doomed damsel in distress."

Have you heard anything about a season 2?
Old 10-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, I haven't.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Me neither .
Old 10-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

It really sucks when you have to wait.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne! Still no word, huh?

Here's a cool article.

Midnight, Texas Star Francois Arnaud Reveals the Last Thing He Googled
Old 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, no one seems to like Sarah, huh, Suzanne? But yeah, I just think that Creek was miscast. They tried too hard to make her the "good girl" and the "doomed damsel in distress."

Have you heard anything about a season 2?
well I have nothing against the actress herself, I just hate her character Creek because Creek is such a boring and redundant character in Midnight Texas...although I have to admit the actress Sarah Ramos does look bored and distant sometimes during the promos for the series, so I can understand why some people would get the impression that she seems like a cold and distant person. She also doesn't click with Francois for some reason, they lack chemistry and just seem awkward when they're together, so it's a little uncomfortable and annoying to watch their characters act like a couple in the series, it just doesn't work IMO.

And no, there's currently no news about whether the series has been renewed or not, NBC are taking their time with making a decision about the future of the series, I guess it's not an easy decision for NBC to make. Hopefully they would renew it
Old 10-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

The series has a potential, but if it gets renewed, I hope for better choice for a love interest for Francois' character.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:51 PM
Absolute Fan

well I was told that in the original Midnight Texas novels, Francois' character Manfred had a different love interest, he never dated Creek and that Creek only appeared in the first book and she left the town with her dad after the secret about her brother was revealed. Which makes me wonder why the producers of the series version decided to make her a main character and love interest for Manfred on the show when she had such a small role in the books. She also seemed like an even worse character in the books because I heard Creek actually knew about her brother's secret from the beginning and she actually helped her father cover up her brother's secret in the books.

If they do renew the series for a second season, I also wish they would introduce a new love interest for Manfred, since Creek is such a bad character...but sadly it seems unlikely because it looks like Creek will be staying in town. or perhaps a new girl arrives in Midnight and Manfred eventually dumps Creek and falls for the new girl? Either way I just wish Manfred would date a different character, hopefully a character that's more interesting and has better chemistry with Francois.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread