Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda!

Yeah, well critics have been known to be wrong.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly!
Old 02-13-2018, 06:15 AM
Absolute Fan

I didn't know Francois is musically talented too! here's a scene with him from the movie playing the piano & singing

Old 02-13-2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for this vid, hun.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the links, Linda! I had no idea that Francois was so good at the piano!
Old 02-14-2018, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys!

Here's the link where you can watch the Permission movie!

https://1movies.to/movie/permission/...line-free.html

Have fun everyone !
Old 02-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link, hun.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

‘Midnight, Texas’ Renewed For Season 2 By NBC With New Showrunners | Deadline
Old 02-14-2018, 05:03 PM
Absolute Fan

I was just about to post the link to that article but you beat me to it

Anyway as I mentioned in the MT thread, I'm so excited that NBC has finally renewed MT for a season 2! It took them a long time to make a decision about the show but finally we have good news and even better news is that the boring and pointless Creek will NOT be returning for S2! I have to admit that I am rather surprised that she won't be coming back considering what happened at the end of S1, it just seemed like Creek was going to stay in town at least for a while longer, but now knowing that we don't have to tolerate her annoying character anymore is the best news I've had all day! Now they'll be able to give Manfred a new love interest next season, hopefully someone much more interesting and less annoying than Creek who will actually have chemistry with Francois! *fingers crossed*
However, I am disappointed that Yul Vazquez who played the weretiger priest in S1 will not be returning either I actually really liked his character, I'm really going to miss him in the next season...no more weretiger
Old 02-15-2018, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne! Thanks for the link! And did you see that Midnight, Texas is coming back?

Thanks for the news, LightYears! Are you following me around FF?

Hi, Linda! I know, great news, isn't it? And I'm so glad Creek won't be back.

I actually understand why they didn't bring the were-tiger preacher back. The whole were-panther thing really didn't work that well on True Blood either, and the were-tiger character that Sookie got involved with in the Southern Vampire Mysteries novels, a guy named Quinn, wasn't even introduced on the show. Instead, they simply had Sookie get involved with Alcide, the werewolf, instead. I guess werewolves just work better in this genre than were-cats do.

Let me check out the link and read more.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a good news!
Old 02-15-2018, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Alex:

Well for me what made Vazquez's character Rev interesting was the fact that he was a weretiger, werewolves are much too common in the supernatural genre, meanwhile weretigers are almost unheard of. I have watched many supernatural movies & TV shows and the Rev is the only character that I know of that is a weretiger, which was what made him fascinating to many viewers and fans of the show. So it's disappointing that he won't return for season 2 and from numerous articles I've read about the renewal, it sounds like it was Vazquez's own decision to leave the show to pursue other work, it was not the producer's decision.
It was also Sarah Ramos' own decision to leave too, either way I'm glad that she's gone I'm curious about what they'll do with Manfred's character in terms of his love life next season, will they hook him up with an existing character or will they introduce a new character as his new love interest? I say it would probably be the latter so they could follow closer to the original novel...but we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda!

Oh, so it was a decision on the part of the actors? Well, I guess that makes it easier. I have no idea why Vazquez decided to leave, but I get what you're saying about the were-tiger thing. But werewolves do seem to fit into the gothic nature of this type of stuff a lot better. Tigers are scary, but in a different way. Werewolves have that gothic horror vibe about them, similar to vampires and ghosts. The were-cat thing is pretty rare in TV and cinema, like in Curse of the Cat People.

I'm just glad that Ramos is gone. In a perfect world, Arielle Kebbel's character, Olivia, would be Manfred's new love interest. But I'm guessing they'll go with a new character since I doubt they'll break up Olivia and Lem.

Oh, and did you know that Arielle is also in Fifty Shades Freed?

Here's more on Midnight, Texas' renewal:

NBC renews 'Midnight, Texas' | EW.com
Old 02-16-2018, 10:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Suzanne! Thanks for the link! And did you see that Midnight, Texas is coming back?

Thanks for the news, LightYears! Are you following me around FF?

Hi, Linda! I know, great news, isn't it? And I'm so glad Creek won't be back.

I actually understand why they didn't bring the were-tiger preacher back. The whole were-panther thing really didn't work that well on True Blood either, and the were-tiger character that Sookie got involved with in the Southern Vampire Mysteries novels, a guy named Quinn, wasn't even introduced on the show. Instead, they simply had Sookie get involved with Alcide, the werewolf, instead. I guess werewolves just work better in this genre than were-cats do.

Let me check out the link and read more.

Yes I've seen that, and I'm glad for it.
But if you watch the Permission movie , put up a welding glasses , coz Francois shows EVERYTHING !!!!
The naked truth
Old 02-16-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everything as... EVERYTHING?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread