Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2017, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
And finally, may I ask you guys a favor? From now on when you guys do watches for the series or discuss about the series in general, can you guys post your discussions in the Midnight Texas thread and not here? Because sadly it seems there's very few people posting in the Midnight Texas thread and it's usually very quiet...while a few other members do post in that thread occasionally from time to time, but it seems like I'm the only person who actually posts regularly in that thread and I often feel lonely over there so I think it would be better if both Arinna and Alex can participate in the Midnight Texas thread too so it can remain active While in this thread we can sometimes discuss about Francois' character Manfred specifically and more about his other news & projects...how does that sound? I just don't want the Midnight Texas thread to be so quiet and lonely...it would be much better if more people participated in that thread, afterall we are all Francois fans and supporters of Midnight Texas right?
Hi, Linda! I didn't know that Midnight, Texas had a thread on the Television board. I just posted there to help you out.

Sure, we can post and discuss the show over on the Midnight, Texas thread on the TV board. But Arinna and I prefer to do our watches here on the Francois thread because this is our board and we're the moderators here, so we get to make those decisions. The TV board isn't our board, and doing a watch on the Midnight, Texas thread isn't really appropriate since we can't just do something like go on someone else's board and do a watch without permission. Also, I don't think the mods of the TV board would like us doing that because it interrupts discussions that other posters are having on that thread and would bury their posts on the back pages. I know you'd like us to help out the Midnight, Texas thread by having our watches there, but it's really not something we can do, unfortunately. It's just easier for us to do them here. But we can still post our thoughts on the show over there on the Midnight, Texas thread.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:20 AM
Absolute Fan

oh I see, I didn't know the rules in this forum are so complicated here...I just want the Midnight Texas thread to have more activity, I don't want it to be so quiet. It would be much appreciated if you guys can still post your opinions about the show sometimes in that thread to help keep that thread alive, thanks

anyway moving onto Francois' other projects, it looks like he's been working on She's in Portland in the past week or so according to recent photos he posted on his IG page:

credit: Francois' official IG page
Old 08-21-2017, 06:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys!

How do you like Midnight Texas ? I like it , but Manfred and Creek .... So I think there the chemistry doesn't work but the Fiji and Bobo ! That's fine
I can't wait to see the REM movie and the Permission too, but there's big silent on that line

Here's a paparazzo photo from Francois and Simon

And a short video from Comic-Con

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_WmKDg1YG/

source
Old 08-21-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info and the pic, hun.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne! It's great to see you! Thanks for the pics and the video link!

Arinna and I have watched the first two episodes of Midnight, Texas, but we still have to catch up on the ones after that. We're gonna do more watches this week.

Hi, Linda! Yeah, I'm sorry, but we can't just go onto someone else's board and do whatever we want. Typically moderators arrange watches on their own boards, not on someone else's. But I'll make sure to post on the Midnight, Texas thread as often as I can.

And thanks for those pics! I hope Francois' new movie comes out soon.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

We have two more to catch up.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
We have two more to catch up.

Ohhh I'm sorry , I didn't want to
Old 08-23-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem, hun. I like spoilers.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaleurs2014 (View Post)
Ohhh I'm sorry , I didn't want to
It's okay, Suzanne. No harm done.

But we have to get a move on and catch up with Midnight, Texas.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe we can do a watch tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaleurs2014 (View Post)
Hi guys!

How do you like Midnight Texas ? I like it , but Manfred and Creek .... So I think there the chemistry doesn't work but the Fiji and Bobo ! That's fine
I can't wait to see the REM movie and the Permission too, but there's big silent on that line
I love the series so far it's become one of my favorite TV shows to watch during the off season but I agree with you that Francois lacks chemistry with Sarah Ramos (the actress who plays Creek). I've already mentioned this in the Midnight Texas thread but I'll say it again in this thread...Francois typically has good on-screen chemistry with most of his female co-stars based on all the shows & movies that I've seen so far with Francois in it, especially with Holliday! but somehow, he just doesn't click with Sarah Ramos...it's 1 of the main reasons why many viewers of Midnight Texas dislike Manfred & Creek together as a couple. I still think Francois had by far the best chemistry with Holly without a doubt!

As for Francois' other works, I'm looking forward to the release of the Permission movie too, but we still have to wait until sometime next year for the US release...I'm more excited for She's in Portland though because Francois apparently has a much bigger role in that movie.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda! Arinna and I are getting caught up on Midnight, Texas. We're gonna do another watch tomorrow.

I actually agree with you. The actress who plays Creek has to be the first and only person I've seen who has very little chemistry with Francois. They may want to change Manfred's love interest as the show goes along. Creek's whole Sookie Stackhouse persona just doesn't work for her.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't want to hurt anyone,- I don't know the actress Sarah Ramos - but Creek is like "dead fish" , my opinion. Francois trying to be passionate , he's good as usually in every role. Linda is right , Holly was the best actress next Francois, who was absolutely authentic partner of him. Not to speak Marie -Therese Fortin in Les grandes chaluers . But it's History already.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay... are we doing a watch today? Because I'm ready to hit play!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne!

That's okay, we all agree that Creek is pretty weak with Manfred. She's the typical good-girl love interest that drives most people nuts. She's what you call a "Mary Sue" character.

Okay, I'm ready to start the next Midnight, Texas episode! Start playing now!