Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2017, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Alex:

He really was wasn't he? I think the Cesare we saw in S3 really became a lot more similar to how the real Cesare was known to be in history
I really love Cesare's character development throughout the entire series, how Jordan and his co-writers were able to develop and flesh out his character in the series was brilliant. He started out as this seemingly outward nice guy who was level-headed and merciful and more empathetic in the first season. Then we saw is character gradually harden and become colder and less compassionate due to numerous horrendous things that happened in his life that hardened his heart and made him more cynical in S2 and he started to rebel and spiral downward out of control in S2. Which ultimately lead to Cesare's complete self-destruction in S3 and he finally turned into this cold and cunning and merciless dark prince that he was known to be in history. Even though Francois' version of Cesare was still not quite as despicable as Mark Ryder's Cesare was in the European version. But I think the transformation of Francois' Cesare from this level-headed and empathetic priest in S1 to the cold, cunning & fearsome killer & leader in S3 was still done so flawlessly and seamlessly. I think out of all the characters, Cesare arguably had the most character development in the series and was also the most fleshed out character in the series along with Lucrezia, we saw both their characters grow, evolve, mature and change so drastically the most throughout the entire series

Anyway I hope you and Arinna will have fun on your vacation and I'll definitely miss you guys while you're away

And here's another teaser gif from Midnight Texas

credit: Midnight Texas official twitter page

So many ghosts! looks like this series is going to have some creepy and scary moments but it looks interesting and promising at the same time and I loved True Blood, so knowing that this series is based on a novel created by the same author who also wrote the True Blood novels, it gives me another reason to watch Midnight Texas, of course Francois is still the main reason why I will be watching it

Last edited by LindaL100; 07-12-2017 at 10:03 PM
Old 07-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda! Thanks for that Twitter gif! I can't wait for Midnight Texas to come out! We're probably gonna watch it on this thread. I loved True Blood as well, but I lost interest after season 4. I just didn't like seasons 5, 6, and 7 all that much. But it'll be nice to see more of that world that Charlaine Harris created on TV.

Yeah, too bad that we didn't get to see more of the Cesare we saw in season 3. But you're right that his character development was really steady throughout the show. He started off really naïve and innocent as a Cardinal, but then began to learn a lot under the tutelage of Micheletto Corolla. Cesare having Mich poison Cardinal Orsini was a big move in that direction. He also began taking counsel from Machiavelli, and began to see himself as a warrior. In season 2 he nearly became Zorro when he wore that black mask and black outfit and went on raids with his "stray dogs," practically inventing special operations. And his deception of King Charles was brilliant, and his vengeance against Giovanni Sforza was brutal but awesome. And I did love his chemistry with Caterina Sforza during season 2. But killing Juan really crossed a line for him, one I don't think he was able to come back from.

Season 3 saw it all come to ahead. We watched his relationship with Lucrezia blossom from an inappropriately close bond of sibling love to full-on incestuous romance. Cesare began making alliances with France and acting outside of his father's knowledge, and his taking of Forli and becoming the warrior he always wanted to be brought it all full circle. I guess it was appropriate that his final scene was with Lucrezia, since that's who he had his first scene with back in season 1.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys!

Here are new clips from Mindnigth Texas

source
Old 07-13-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne! OMG, thanks for all those clips! I'm still on my vacation so I'll have to watch all of them when I get time. Only two more weeks and Midnight, Texas is here!
Old 07-13-2017, 11:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah ! I can't wait to see too. Happy Holiday Alex!
Old 07-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

thanks for posting all the clips from Midnight Texas, can't wait to watch the series!

Btw I just watched Francois' newest released movie called High School Lover and I think it's a pretty good movie, I would recommend it to all Francois fans have any of you guys seen it yet? I think he had good on-screen chemistry with the female lead in the movie, it looks like Francois has good chemistry with just about every female co-star I've seen him with...but of course my favourite by far is still his awesome chemistry with Holliday!
Old 07-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

here's a cute pic of Francois with his dog

credit: Francois Arnaud Fan
Old 07-17-2017, 09:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

here are some more new promos for Midnight Texas

and here's the UK trailer for the new series which will air in the UK on the SYFY channel on July 27th:

credits: Midnight Texas fanpage

I have to admit, I think the UK trailer seems even more cooler & interesting than the US promos and I think the series logo for the UK release is better too
Old 07-18-2017, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys!

Here's a new video from Francois , Sarah Ramos and Charlene Harris .

And gorgeous pics from this event

source
Old 07-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

thanks so much for the video & pics!
Old 07-21-2017, 03:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys !

Since it will be the start of Midnight Texas on next Monday 24th , it flows from the tap also in US press
The cast attend on SDCC2017 in these days.

Here's the latest vids and pics about MT

Midnight, Texas Star Francois Arnaud Reveals the Last Thing He Googled

Francois Arnaud Talks "Midnight, Texas" | NBC New York

https://twitter.com/NBCMidnightTX/st...71690059907072

Sorry I didn't know these pics how huge !

[URL"=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chaleur2014]source[/URL]
Old 07-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

And it's not the end

Here are the latest amazing photos from Francois !!!

Spoiler:

And finally a little bit of Origami movie.

Spoiler:

[URL"=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/chaleur2014]source[/URL]

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-28-2017 at 08:06 PM
Old 07-21-2017, 06:11 AM
Elite Fan

Three more days till the premiere, eh?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-21-2017, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks so much again for all the goodies!

Just 2 more days to go until Midnight Texas starts, I'm so excited for the series premiere!
Old 07-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread