Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Bon anniversaire, François !

It's on NBC? Hm...

I'm here, Alex.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
It's on NBC? Hm...

I'm here, Alex.
I'm here, Nina! Is there a problem with NBC?

Let me load up the episode...
Old 07-09-2017, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

No, I just fear it's not their usual type of show and remember how much I loved "Surface" which was also a bit out of their usual comfort zone and it was cancelled after one season. So I'll keep my fingers crossed that this won't happen to "Midnight, Texas". I just figure that with these type of shows, they are usually better off if they are not on one of the big networks. Anyway... let me know when you're ready! Looking forward to doing the watch with you!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah yes, I remember you telling me that about Surface.

Okay, season 4, episode 8, Foreign Relations! I'm ready and looking forward as well, Nina!

Let's play now!
Old 07-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, are they shooting those kids with paintballs?
Old 07-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

I suppose so, it's what counts as fun at Canadian colleges?

Old 07-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't know. Never been to Canada.

OMG, so is that Mark's character? And did he just end up dead?
Old 07-09-2017, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Mark's character's stepping in... yeah. A hint of Cesare here, paying a weapon at a guy's balls with a smile. Also unsurprising this attitude made him the victim.

Oh, look, it's Elyse Levesque, didn't she play a witch on "The Originals" - I wonder if we're up for TWQ like curses... I mean she's in disguise as a fashion designer now but what does that even mean...

Police department politics... nobody cares.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I've been - not to Vancouver yet though. Love the landscape and Kristin Lehman's hair.

Sigma Sigma Delta... oh my, they couldn't have come up with something more original. Yeah, okay we can put a name to his character now... Julian. Nice. Being a big deal as a UK politician doesn't mean much anymore these days. Yeah... witchy witch/fashion designer aka Britney (?) – that's believable that this is your computer. As believable that a fraternity is not into drinking.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Which one is Elyse? The redheaded one, or the blonde cop with short hair?

OMG, do we need more witchcraft at this point?

Wow, the cops were investigating the frat room and didn't even notice a girl in the bed in nothing but her underwear?
Old 07-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Is she mixing the pig blood thing up with Carrie or did I miss some 80s b-movie cult movie cult classic?

Blah internal politics – nobody cares. Give me more Mark, give me dead Mark ... okay, we already had that but don't they go visit the morgue or something. He's a pretty corpse. If you're into those things.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, so this show keeps going back and forth in time?

Julian is meeting that weird girl with the cap.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Elyse Levesque is the redheaded one aka the fashion designer. The blonde cop is played by Kristin Lehman.

Yeah, that's believable, a guy like Julian taking a computer science class. Oh okay, he has an ulterior motive, that explains things.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think the pig blood thing is from The Skulls.

So now we're back to the redhead girl. She seems worried about something.

And the girl named Paige is just finding out now that Julian is dead.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, you already know who called who now you figure out why.

Interpol gets involved because... the UK is important. So is Mark's posh accent.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread