I had no idea Francois was in that!

Thanks, Christine!
Old 10-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

What role he plays?
Old 10-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I had no idea Francois was in that!

Thanks, Christine!
Question?? Do you read the posts??? He's NOT in movie Pan he attended the freaking premier & had his pic taken there

Now this?? WTF is this about???

this instagram pic tagged with this?? >>
Who’s ready to watch me try and break a world record in Times Square? Follow me at @stayawakerick on Twitter and Snapchat too for the inside scoop and sneak peeks. Let’s do this New York! Let’s #CureSMA!

X

& this??? Why wear a suit & need your blood pressure checked?? If you're doing something strenuous wouldn't you be wearing different clothes??

Getting my blood pressure checked by the doc to make sure I’m healthy enough to do this “safely” #StayAwakeRick

X

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 10-06-2015 at 04:05 PM
Old 10-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the pics Christine!!!

I saw them early this morning. Good God, he looks so gorgeous
It's funny, because he was wearing casual look for a huge premiere, and now he goes all dressed up for a blood pressure checking This man.
It seems like he's getting his blood pressure checked because he was donating blood for SMA patients. Or maybe there was a race , but no one
goes racing in a suit .

Maybe there was also an interview later on this new radio station, I'm not sure. I think it was all about gathering people on Times Square to fight against SMA.

I wish he had posted something about it on his own IG.

Source:

Who's ready to watch me try and break a world record in Times Square? Follow me at @stayawakerick on Twitter and Snapchat too for the inside scoop and sneak peeks. Let's do this New York! Let's #CureSMA

Info about Rick Weider Show : Rick Weider wakes up New York with the latest indie sounds that fuel your soul. Starting a radio show and breaking a world record at the same time.

Last edited by Nailju; 10-07-2015 at 12:54 AM
Old 10-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think he's giving blood for SMU patients though I may be wrong. That Instagram has only 3 pics on it & 2 of them are of Francois?? & it's icon is him too??? Very strange

I Personally think it's something entirely different Like all these guesses about FA being in BlindSpot are entirely wrong & maybe this is what he's doing instead?? header for this insta acct is this >>

Quote:
Rick Weider wakes up New York with the latest indie sounds that fuel your soul. Starting a radio show and breaking a world record at the same time.
STARTING a radio show?? sounds like it's just been created to me? just guessing though
Old 10-07-2015, 01:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
I don't think he's giving blood for SMU patients though I may be wrong. That Instagram has only 3 pics on it & 2 of them are of Francois?? & it's icon is him too??? Very strange

I Personally think it's something entirely different Like all these guesses about FA being in BlindSpot are entirely wrong & maybe this is what he's doing instead?? header for this insta acct is this >>

STARTING a radio show?? sounds like it's just been created to me? just guessing though
I know, the whole thing is so weird. But usually people get their blood pressure checked before donating.

What??? Getting his blood checked instead of acting on Blindspot was all he was doing in NYC? Please, don´t
He said he was at work in Brooklyn, I don't think this is work for him.
Gosh, I need information
Old 10-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

I know we all do Good luck finding it I checked everything IMDb, his insta a "private" source that's fairly well informed. No information about WTF this is all about. It's just all too mysterious.

And what ever this is involving is obviously still in NY sooo??? He could have been doing this instead of Blindspot?? (kinda hoping TBH) since Blind spot obviously is all about this chick not his character
Old 10-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Question?? Do you read the posts??? He's NOT in movie Pan he attended the freaking premier & had his pic taken there

Now this?? WTF is this about???

this instagram pic tagged with this?? >>
Who’s ready to watch me try and break a world record in Times Square? Follow me at @stayawakerick on Twitter and Snapchat too for the inside scoop and sneak peeks. Let’s do this New York! Let’s #CureSMA!

X

& this??? Why wear a suit & need your blood pressure checked?? If you're doing something strenuous wouldn't you be wearing different clothes??

Getting my blood pressure checked by the doc to make sure I’m healthy enough to do this “safely” #StayAwakeRick

X
Answer: Being little absent-minded lately and apologies.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Now this told you it's a new project I'm gonna LOVE this character since it seems like FA is saying things to ppl on insta he'd never say on his own acct He's so damn polite there. & Seems he wants everyone to delete these comments now

Spoiler:

he's hiding here & dang there's a lot of Tags with this pic
#FilmMaking #Webseries #videography#Movies #Hollywoodsouth #atlactors#phillyactors #indiefilm #atlmodel#Phillymodel #Filming #shooting#megaoutput #moviestar #Casting#onset #NYC #NYCmodels #NYCactors#NYCcameramen #NYCDirectors
iamcoreyflocaYall out there in the middle of time square

Source:

Source:

Last but not least WHAT all these pics are related to the IMDb post

Quote:
A publicity seeking radio DJ is driven to the edge of insanity when he attempts to break the 11 day world record for staying awake-under the threat of a deranged caller who will kill him if he falls asleep.

Rapid Eye Movement (2017) - IMDb
Old 10-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Christine, do you think StayAwakeRick's IG account is François himself? Hahaha, then he can say no longer he's not on twitter, because he is.
https://twitter.com/stayawakerick

This is apparently the official account for the movie, maybe they should delete it too if they want to keep it a secret. It says clearly "Rem Movie".

https://i.instagram.com/remmovie/
Rapid Eye Movement Now in production in Times Square, New York City! Come find the @StayAwakeRick sound booth all month!

Quote:
remmovieOur incredible Director, Peter Bishai, with a few of our amazing Producers, Gary Kohn and Fredrick Weiss, after Day 1 of production in Times Square. #REMmovie
Here's some info on Peter Bishai, the director, who happens to be Canadian as well.

Quote:
Mr. Bishai also co-wrote and will direct, "Rapid Eye Movement", a thriller with comic overtones in the Hitchcock tradition.
Peter Bishai - Biography - IMDb

It's so exciting I was astonished yesterday when I finally understood it was a stunt, promoting a new movie in such an imaginative way, haha. It has a great plot, I love thrillers and everything points out he's playing the lead.
That lucky old lady was probably talking to F, and asking him what was going on. "Oh, nothing special, I just got my blood pressure checked here in the middle of Times Square"

But I'm wondering what's going to happen to New Amsterdam, though. I feel this project is also delayed until the end of times

Last edited by Nailju; 10-08-2015 at 02:04 AM
Old 10-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

More info

Quote:
Day #01 on @remmovie. This is gonna be an interesting shoot. #REMmovie #cinematography#filmmaking #setlife @wearefilms @stayawakerick

Quote:
Late night prep for #REMmovie. Start filming my first narrative feature film in the morning!#cinematography #filmmaking @wearefilms #setlife
Photos by Alex Craig -he's part of the crew, maybe a director assistant.
http://ink361.com/app/users/6475536/photos

There's also an official FB of @wearefilms

https://www.facebook.com/WeAreFilms

Quote:
We Are Films
We are happy to announce that we begin shooting our first narrative feature next week on October 6th, entitled Rapid Eye Movement. This is a huge undertaking for everyone involved and we couldn't be more thrilled. The film is being shot all over NYC including a 14 day shoot in Times Square. This is officially the longest shoot in Times Square for an independent feature. We will keep you updated on the progress here and on our Instagram (@wearefilms). If you're in Times Square throughout the month of October, we'll see you on set!

For more information, visit our IMBD page here: http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4857806/
They will be shooting there for a fortnight. I want to go to NYC

Last edited by Nailju; 10-08-2015 at 01:44 AM
Old 10-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure this will make any sense if this character is on Tw & it' is Francois then "officially" it's as character (Rick) NOT FA himself who's on TW?? since it'll be TWing as this "Rick" person?? Not as Francois? & won't TW about anything Francois has done in past or might do in future EXCEPT this "Stay awake Rick" character. So officially he can still say he's NOT on TW as Francois??? Only as this Rick guy?? & Probably it's "Pr" person running it Right Now anyway ???

It's nice to see the Canadian Film ppl working together since Francois worked with another one on Rabid dogs & Yes it's nice he'll most likely have one of the leads in this film

As for New Amsterdam don't despair cause films usually only film for about month or month and a half?? So he'll prob be done filming this REM end of October middle of November??
And hell I've been waiting for darn Thursday since the dawn of time it seems like & that movie is DONE!!
Old 10-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Not sure this will make any sense if this character is on Tw & it' is Francois then "officially" it's as character (Rick) NOT FA himself who's on TW?? since it'll be TWing as this "Rick" person?? Not as Francois? & won't TW about anything Francois has done in past or might do in future EXCEPT this "Stay awake Rick" character. So officially he can still say he's NOT on TW as Francois??? Only as this Rick guy?? & Probably it's "Pr" person running it Right Now anyway ???

It's nice to see the Canadian Film ppl working together since Francois worked with another one on Rabid dogs & Yes it's nice he'll most likely have one of the leads in this film

As for New Amsterdam don't despair cause films usually only film for about month or month and a half?? So he'll prob be done filming this REM end of October middle of November??
And hell I've been waiting for darn Thursday since the dawn of time it seems like & that movie is DONE!!
Oh, sure he's not officialy on Twitter at all. I was just joking
He always made it clear NOT ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER.
If it's really him posting on this acc, it'll be always related to this specific movie.
But it could be also someone else, it's just a PR acc to create buzz around the movie.

I can't help it. I want NA to happen so badly. I know there's enough time, shooting will take 4 to 6 weeks at most as you said, but I dunno, I'm just afraid it got cancelled

As for TMWWT, I think I'll start praying and lighting candles to make a miracle happen
Old 10-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so happy that he is in a new project!
Old 10-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailju (View Post)
I can't help it. I want NA to happen so badly. I know there's enough time, shooting will take 4 to 6 weeks at most as you said, but I dunno, I'm just afraid it got cancelled

As for TMWWT, I think I'll start praying and lighting candles to make a miracle happen
Good I think Juszt needs them by freaking time he releases this movie ppl will have forgotten he's even Made it

That insta acct you mentioned yesterday morning Maria, posted this lovely pic of Francois today Now just finish taking OFF that jacket please

Source:

Source:

I'm trying not to worry too much about New Amsterdam just yet But yes I'm kinda worried too. But we can look forward to having The Girl King on DVD in December so that'll be nice. Cause historical costumes look glorious on Francois (so does NOTHING )
Closed Thread   Post New Thread