Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that quote.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
If they put Francois in one of those early American rolled up white wigs though I'll be he's got such nice hair I'd prefer post civil war looks in American history TBH Though maybe REALLY early American history had decent hair I'm hoping
Hopefully they won't make him wear one of those weird white wigs on his head . Besides "New Amsterdam" takes place in the 17th century, they wore long curly hair then. He should look like that:

I want François with long natural hair

Btw, he was attending a concert last week in Portland, so he's not working now but is still in the US. Or maybe he was just taking a break.
Old 09-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailju (View Post)
Hopefully they won't make him wear one of those weird white wigs on his head . Besides "New Amsterdam" takes place in the 17th century, they wore long curly hair then. He should look like that:

I want François with long natural hair

Btw, he was attending a concert last week in Portland, so he's not working now but is still in the US. Or maybe he was just taking a break.
More The Girl King looking then? That would be good No white wigs

Source:

Speaking of The Girl King It's gonna have an airing in New York on October 25th

http://newfest.org/film/the-girl-king/

I don't have Instagram though I did see him post the concert pic on there. Why do you think it was Portland where concert was? Since he didn't say where this was happening??
Old 09-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Speaking of The Girl King It's gonna have an airing in New York on October 25th

The Girl King » The Girl King | NewFest

I don't have Instagram though I did see him post the concert pic on there. Why do you think it was Portland where concert was? Since he didn't say where this was happening??
Yes, The Girl King takes place in the 17th century. And he looks so handsome on these pics Thanx for the info about the movie. I hope we'll be able to see it also here in Europe in December.

I'm not sure if it was Portland, but the band "of Montreal" is on tour, and they gave a concert there and also in Providence the same week François posted the pic. Maybe it was Portland or maybe Providence, both are more or less close to NYC ( he was shooting in Brooklyn)

I've been looking for the band schedule on facebook, so it's all my guessing , nothing sure. Sorry, if I got you confused

https://www.facebook.com/ofmontreal

Last edited by Nailju; 09-22-2015 at 02:08 AM
Old 09-22-2015, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

Band Of_Montreal also played in New York city on night before he did his insta post I'd guess he saw them here since as you said he is shooting here & living here

of Montreal Tour History from 2007 - 2015 - of Montreal Past Tour Dates

Quote:
Sep 18 Music Hall of Williamsburg New York, NY
Rabid Dogs is going to be shown September 25th 21:00 hours & In other theaters on September 30th

Enragés : Avant-première exceptionnelle en présence de l'équipe du film - Eklecty-City

Source:
Old 09-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Band Of_Montreal also played in New York city on night before he did his insta post I'd guess he saw them here since as you said he is shooting here & living here

of Montreal Tour History from 2007 - 2015 - of Montreal Past Tour Dates

Rabid Dogs is going to be shown September 25th 21:00 hours & In other theaters on September 30th

Enragés : Avant-première exceptionnelle en présence de l'équipe du film - Eklecty-City

Source:
Hahaha, and I thought he was wandering around the US. Of course, I think you're right, he attended the concert in NYC, which means he's probably still working.
Please, don't hire me as a detective, I'm the worst.

Do you know if the movie will be released worldwide ?
Old 09-22-2015, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

It says in French at end of this article Rabid Dogs is expected in Theaters on September 30th I'm not sure if this is just in Europe or if it's everywhere (My French isn't that great )

And I think probably The Girl King will get released (it's got a US distributor) after the film fests are done (so mid October or sometime near that I hope )

You're not lousy it's just hard to find info is all
Old 09-22-2015, 03:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I guess then the premiere is this Friday with the cast and on wednesday on french theaters.
I've been looking for release dates in Spain but found nothing, but I think we'll have the movie sooner or later here, we like french movies, and usually many of them are released in Spain as well.

Rabid Dogs will be also shown in Spain, on Sitges Festival on 15th October

Sitges Film Festival » Rabid Dogs (Enragés)
Old 09-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link, hun.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailju (View Post)
I guess then the premiere is this Friday with the cast and on wednesday on french theaters.
I've been looking for release dates in Spain but found nothing, but I think we'll have the movie sooner or later here, we like french movies, and usually many of them are released in Spain as well.

Rabid Dogs will be also shown in Spain, on Sitges Festival on 15th October

Sitges Film Festival » Rabid Dogs (Enragés)

Hope this September 30th "premier" date covers more than just France there was a cast & director "ask" session (no Francois wasn't here) on Periscope (in French) looks like this film getting lots of promotion which is nice

Since Rabid Dogs Premiered at Cannes, the film fest to end all film fests, it's nice to see it appearing at other film fests. (Wonder if it'll be Spanish "subtitled for this fest or not?)

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 09-24-2015 at 02:44 AM
Old 09-24-2015, 02:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've been looking for information about The man who was Thursday, since you mentioned the movie so many times. I didn't know it's actually a book. The movie looks really interesting, but there's nothing ( as usually ) about release dates. Jordi Mollá, also played a part in the movie, he's a very well known actor and director in Spain.

I'm delighted to see François is playing a priest ,it has to be destiny, from hot cardinal to hot priest

Gosh, he looks so good

Here's a list of some shows that were filming on 11/09/2015 (Cheeky I think you suggested Blindspot). Only two of them, were shooting in Brooklyn

Filming in New York‏ 11th september 2015

TV Series: Luke Cage
Stars:Mike Colter

Project: The Family
Location: 34th and Steinway in Astoria, signs at Russell and Meeker, Brooklyn
Credit: @lexie59886473

Friday, September 11 Filming Locations for NCIS: L.A., The Blacklist, Law and Order: SVU and more! - On Location Vacations

Indeed, he's playing a "misterious" series, there's no information anywhere.
As for New Amsterdam, I guess we have to wait to get something, hopefully soon. This is like playing cat and mouse all the time.

In Sitges they'll have spanish/catalan subtitles for Rabid Dogs. The films in theaters are always dubbed Spanish versions, tho.

Last edited by Nailju; 09-24-2015 at 02:51 AM
Old 09-24-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's gonna be in French only?
Old 09-24-2015, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

The Man Who Was Thursday is film I'm most looking forward to 1) Cause Francois IS Thursday 2) Quote from this book & cough, choke and an almost direct link to Cesare >> We remember the Great poisoning Princes of the Renaissance. 3) Francois is re-teamed with Ana Ularu (she played Charlotte, Cesare's wife in The Borgias) she plays Saturday 4) Book ( I recommend reading it, it's an existential book about anarchy, & takes place in early 20th century, so it'll be interesting to see how Juszt made this a modern story.
But yes considering majority of Thursday was filmed right after Moroccan Gigolos (& that film has been out for long time now ) and film is DONE, poster is DONE, trailer is DONE. Juszt just needs to let ppl know what film fest this is gonna be released at!!

Source:

I wish, like you do it was New Amsterdam, but god only knows think I saw someone on his Insta page suggest Blindspot & who knows if it was any of these series either Francois is just that mysterious

Yes Arinna Rabid Dogs is a French movie

It's interesting Francois re-posted the gif Enrages ppl posted on FB 1st (TBH not sure if they posted on Insta since I have no insta ) on his insta page and I posted here last night
Old 09-25-2015, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that pic of Francois as a priest, Maria! He's got that James Dean hair going on there. Very cool for a priest.

Wow, I'm really hoping that The Man Who Was Thursday comes out soon so we can get an idea of what it's like!
Old 09-25-2015, 03:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The Man Who Was Thursday is film I'm most looking forward to 1) Cause Francois IS Thursday 2) Quote from this book & cough, choke and an almost direct link to Cesare >> We remember the Great poisoning Princes of the Renaissance. 3) Francois is re-teamed with Ana Ularu (she played Charlotte, Cesare's wife in The Borgias) she plays Saturday 4) Book ( I recommend reading it, it's an existential book about anarchy, & takes place in early 20th century, so it'll be interesting to see how Juszt made this a modern story.
But yes considering majority of Thursday was filmed right after Moroccan Gigolos (& that film has been out for long time now ) and film is DONE, poster is DONE, trailer is DONE. Juszt just needs to let ppl know what film fest this is gonna be released at!!
OMG, I do need this movie. François in black priest clothes again and an interesting story behind. It looks so promising.

I wonder why TMHWT hasn't been released yet. Didn't they find a distribution company or what?
Btw, I'm not sure if he's playing a catholic or an anglican priest. Their clothing look alike.

I didn't know about Ana Ularu, I liked her on The Borgias.

francoarno30 Septembre en France #enragés @guillaumegouix #lambertwilson #virginieledoyen

François posted the movie release is in France, probably it'll be only there for now.