Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
It was, but you notice that he very slyly doesn't really answer that question?
I think for him to even mention that there is someone he misses when filming is just about the most he's ever said on the subject. He's very adept at sidestepping the issue.

And Kathrin, I'm not saying that the ring bit is true or not, but even some of the most ridiculous publications come up with a true story occasionally.

Here lies in a little earth he who everyone feared, he who held peace and war in his hand.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

And that story is not that ridiculous, it could totally be true, they've been together for a while now.

Is this a new pic?

Old 09-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Well I did post it a few days ago, (three I think) May but it is obviously "new" since that is the woman who did the interview.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh ok, wasn't sure if it was posted before.

I'm spying on the Kathryn Prescott gallery pictures to see if I spy any Francois but so far nothing.. I did see another couple actresses in some mag scans that I'm familiar with but even the ones from the event, I've seen her in front of other pics but none for Francois <_<
Old 09-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by il valentino (View Post)
I think for him to even mention that there is someone he misses when filming is just about the most he's ever said on the subject. He's very adept at sidestepping the issue.

And Kathrin, I'm not saying that the ring bit is true or not, but even some of the most ridiculous publications come up with a true story occasionally.
Anybody who has ever read one of his interviews knows that he does not like to talk about family or girlfriend, so why waste a question? Aside from the parts about Thursday, most of the questions have been answered by him during previous interviews. Why doesn`t anyone ever ask him more about himself?

I don`t know about the ring either, but that website looked as if its entire purpose was to be fake. They weren`t even pretending to be serious about anything.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It was, but you notice that he very slyly doesn't really answer that question?
What? Is Francois getting married or something?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
What? Is Francois getting married or something?
Or something.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadre (View Post)
Anybody who has ever read one of his interviews knows that he does not like to talk about family or girlfriend, so why waste a question? Aside from the parts about Thursday, most of the questions have been answered by him during previous interviews. Why doesn`t anyone ever ask him more about himself?
I think that this would also be a wasted question Kathrin. He obviously dislikes answering anything personal. And I think that, like you and I, he deserves to keep whatever he choses private. Which is why I am happy he is so deft at avoiding these questions.

I was just happy we actually got an interview with him discussing Thursday. And glad our Tumblr community was able to so quickly provide a translation of this interview for us. Of course, as always, he was charming and slightly insecure about answering in Hungarian.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thursday wrapping up pic from FB

Source: Glock
Old 09-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

"Recently they were seen in a Vancouver jewellery picking wedding rings"
= I has major sad guys. Vancois is sinking
Old 09-18-2013, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awwwwwwwwwww.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think that this would also be a wasted question Kathrin. He obviously dislikes answering anything personal. And I think that, like you and I, he deserves to keep whatever he choses private. Which is why I am happy he is so deft at avoiding these questions.

I was just happy we actually got an interview with him discussing Thursday. And glad our Tumblr community was able to so quickly provide a translation of this interview for us. Of course, as always, he was charming and slightly insecure about answering in Hungarian.
I`m happy about that too, and the translation as well. Translating for others is more work, and takes more time, than one might think, and I appreciate that.

I`m just growing somehow frustrated with the interviewers. There is a ton of things you can ask people you don`t know, but find interesting, in conversation. Delve deeper into the issues he does like to talk about. An actually intelligent interview, like the one Michael Glitz did with Xavier Dolan for Huff Post. Francois is an educated person, he must have opinions on a vast number of things that don`t involve his personal life. But I think this interview was done for the RTL entertainment news, and RTL is not really known for profound journalism.

Last edited by Kadre; 09-18-2013 at 05:52 AM
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadre (View Post)
But I think this interview was done for the RTL entertainment news, and RTL is not really known for profound journalism.
That's the reason I avoid RTL as much as I can.

So, he's going to get married? Who is his girlfriend again?

Last edited by Katja82; 09-18-2013 at 06:44 AM
Old 09-18-2013, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXQueen (View Post)
"Recently they were seen in a Vancouver jewellery picking wedding rings"
= I has major sad guys. Vancois is sinking
Aww Varta don't worry, you can always be his lover (?)

Katja, we're not sure he's getting married, some magazine or website, can't remember which, said he was seen in a jewelry store with his girlfriend.. and they made up the rest, maybe he was just buying a necklace or something

Her name is Evelyne Brochu

Old 09-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

From Dharma wants me about Francois. He truly is the nicest guy.

Quote:
Thank you! I hope he stays here a little bit more, but I heard this is the last week of filming Thursday But I really can't complain, I am so lucky to have met him twice already! When they were filming the Borgias I also wanted to meet the actors but I didn't and now I could, so I couldn't be any happier. He is really the nicest guy ever and always so smiley
Kathrin I do remember an interview (in French) that has him discussing charity work and the like. So it did talk about other things than his personal life. But yes given the limited time interviewers have to cover projects and such it is hard to get any in depth information about any star.
Maybe one day he will do inside the actors studio on Bravo.

Now that Thursday has wrapped I wonder what he will be doing next? Can't wait till we find out.

Great someone uploaded a YouTube version of that cursed interview this one plays so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SnB4...yer_detailpage

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 09-18-2013 at 01:22 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread