Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2020, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

David | Juan #17: "I've been in pain, Cesare, for all my years. And, you... you are in pain, Brother. I can feel it."

Welcome to the 17th David | Juan appreciation thread
"I've been in pain, Cesare, for all my years. And, you... you are in pain, Brother. I can feel it."

Supporters
1. Clockwork Angel
2. claire_bear2007
3. ~Phoenix~
4. sanna_o75
5. Chrissalaugha
6. Sweet Charity
7. sprezzatura
8. Nikki K
9. BL.Arinna_1982
10: Butterflygirl
11. Roon
12. DGSAFDMD
13. Lucresiare
14. cheekymonkey503
15. deathly_smirk
16. sourburst
17. Crystal Clear
18. Mignonette

x

Juan Borgia

Juan Borgia, 2nd duke of Gandía, was the son of Pope Alexander VI the second of the Pope's four children by Vanozza Cattanei. He born in Rome in 1476. He was made 2nd Duke of Gandia, Duke of Sessa, Grand Constable of Naples, Governor of St. Peter's, and Gonfalonier and Captain General of the Church and married Maria Enriquez de Luna, the Spanish betrothed of his deceased older half-brother, Pedro Luis, in September 1493. They had two children: Juan de Borja y Enriquez (known as Juan Borgia), who became the 3rd duke of Gandía, and Francisca de Jesus Borja, who became a nun at a convent in Valladolid. Juan is also the grandfather of Saint Francis Borgia.

On Borgia Maria Enriquez was portrayed by Colombian actress Monica Lopera.

He was murdered the night of 14 June 1497 near what later became the Piazza della Giudecca in the Ghetto of Rome. It has been speculated that either his brother Cesare or Joffre Borgia had him murdered, the former because of his ambitions to lead the papal armies in his stead, the latter because it was rumoured that Juan had an affair with his wife Sancia d'Aragón. Other suspects included the Orsini to whose estates Juan attacked in order to reclaim the fiefs for the pope and eventually himself. Juan's richly attired body was recovered from the Tiber River with 30 golden ducats untouched in the purse at his belt. To the immense grief of the pope, this act occasioned the heartless epigram by Sannazzaro on the pope as "fisher of men". Borgia's only attendant was also slain, so there were no known witnesses. Later when his brother Cesare was imprisoned in Spain, his wife Maria Enriquez tried to have him put on trial for Juan's murder.

Juan also is an essential part of many novels about the family and was portrayed in many movies and television series based on the Borgia's rise and fall. For instance most recently:

The Borgias (TV, 2011) played by David Oakes
Borgia (TV, 2011) played by Stanley Weber
Los Borgia (Movie, 2006) played by Sergio Muñiz
The Borgias (TV, 1981) played by George Camiller

David Oakes

David Oakes (born in 1983 in Fordingbridge, Hampshire) is an English film, television and theatre actor. He was head boy at Bishop Wordsworth's School, in Salisbury, Wiltshire, where he was also heavily involved with the Salisbury Playhouse and their youth theatre, Stage 65. He graduated with a first in English Literature from the University of Manchester. From 2005 to 2007, Oakes attended the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. In 2008 he was part of a BBC 4 radio play A Dance to the Music of the Time where he spoke the part of "Charles Stringham". Between 2008 and 2011 he was part of several stage and television production. For instance, he played the villainous "William Hamleigh" in the television miniseries The Pillars of the Earth (2010), produced by Ridley Scott. In 2011 he was cast as "Juan Borgia" in the television Showtime series The Borgias. He was cast in the role of "Justin" for the movie Truth or Dare? which will be released in 2012.

x

x

Filmography

- Bonekickers (Alfred Lord Tennyson) / 2008
- Walter's War (Private Oswald Hennessey) 2008
- Henry VIII: Mind of a Tyrant (George Cavendish) 2009
- Trinity (Ross Bonham) / 2009
- The Pillars of the Earth (William Hamleigh) / 2010
- The Borgias (Juan Borgia) / 2011
- World Without End (Bishop Henri) / 2012
- Truth Or Dare (Justin) / 2012
- Who Shall I Play With Now? (Gregory) / 2012
- Ripper Street (Victor Silver) / 2013
- The White Queen (George, Duke of Clarence) / 2013
- The Living and The Dead (Wllliam Payne) / 2016
- Victoria (Prince Ernest) / 2016-17

x

Stage

- 2013: Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen as Mr. Darcy (Open Air Theatre, Regents Park, London)
- 2011: Three Farces ("Slasher and Crasher", "A Most Unwarrantable Intrusion" and "Grimshaw, Bagshaw and Bradshaw") by John Maddison Morton as Samson Slasher and John Bagshaw (Orange Tree Theatre, London)
- 2009: All The Little Things We Crushed (World Premiere) by Joel Horwood as Hugh (Almeida Theatre, London)
- 2008: Mary Stuart by Friedrich Schiller as Mortimer (Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh)
- 2008: Journey's End by R. C. Sherriff as Raleigh (Mercury Theatre, Colchester)
- 2008: Old Vic New Voices: The Twenty-four Hour Plays as Davide (Old Vic Theatre)
- 2007: We the People (World Premiere) by Eric Schlosser as Charles Pinckney and Gunning Bedford Jnr (Shakespeare's Globe)
- 2007: Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare as Dumaine (Shakespeare's Globe & International Tour)

x

x

Source: http://****yeahborgia.tumblr.com/

Past Threads
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8} {9} {10} {11} {12} {13} {14} {15} {16}

x
Old 03-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Like your avi btw.
Jemima's avi, Arinna? It's from Cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Thanks, Alex! It's ok.

As for virus, well, not only Europe...
In my country, they currently ordered all the cinemas, museums, theaters to be closed.
In general all places where a large number of people gather.
Plus they told people not to leave their homes. Of course, this only applies to those who don't have to go anywhere.

I only have a slight cough, but it's because I'm allergic.
I don't have a fever, I don't feel a cold taking me down. My family and friends are also healthy.
So everything is ok for now.
Hi, Jemima!

OMG, so everything's been closed down where you live too? I'm sorry. I hope this thing ends soon.

I'm glad you just have allergies. Just take care of yourself, okay?

Quote:
You mean that movie "The Good Son" was intense?
If yes, then I 100% agree. I was shocked that child could act like this (I'm talking about main character played by Macaulay Culkin).
But I was even more shocked by how this movie ended.

By the way, I first read "insane" instead of "intense"...
But word "insane" can also describe this movie, I think.

I've never heard about this movie, but I checked it on Filmweb and I see that Joseph Mazzello also played in it!
I remember him from movie Jurassic Park, and he also played John Deacon in Bohemian Rhapsody!

I so hate child abuse.
Yes, by intense I meant very difficult to watch. Insane would be another good way to say it. I just couldn't believe a kid could be that evil.

Radio Flyer also stared Tom Hanks as the grown up character played by Elijah. He's the narrator telling the story of when he was a kid. Yeah, Elijah's character's little brother gets abused by their mom's boyfriend. That was difficult to watch. I hated it as well.

I think the little brother was Joseph Mazello's character. OMG, he was Elijah's little brother? He was also that kid in Jurassic Park? He's the one who played John Deacon? Were there any British actors playing Queen? Oh, and I finally saw Bohemian Rhapsody for free! The channel that it's on has a free trial month going on, so I watched it for free. It was awesome!

It did skip over a lot of the early history of the band, like their early albums, and it did focus a lot on Freddie and Mary, along with the band. I was a bit disappointed that the movie couldn't fit Crazy Little Thing Called Love into the story because it was one of their biggest hits here in the USA. But I loved the use of all the other songs in the movie. It was weird to hear Who Wants To Live Forever during Freddie's diagnosis because they hadn't even recorded that yet. That song was on the Highlander soundtrack and the A Kind of Magic album in 1986. I do understand why the film had to move Freddie's AIDS diagnosis from 1987 to 1985. They wanted to end the film on a triumphant high note, and by the time Freddie was diagnosed, Queen had faded from popularity. U2, Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses, and other bands had eclipsed them by that point. Ended the movie with Queen's Live Aid performance in 1985 was the best ending they could've done.

Oh, and I loved Mike Myers as the record company exec. He really did end up regretting letting Queen go just because he didn't want to release Bohemian Rhapsody. When he said that line, "It goes on forever, six bloody minutes!" I loved Freddie's replay, "I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever."

But if I were Freddie I would've also said, "I've got three words for you: Stairway... To... Heaven. That goes on for eight bloody minutes." If Led Zeppelin could turn that into a hit, then Queen could do the same with Rhapsody.

Rami Malek was superb, and his Oscar was well deserved. He got that accent down just right. I was surprised to see how many actors playing the members of Queen were actually American.

Oh, and there was one mistake in the movie. The movie had Brian May telling Freddie his idea for We Will Rock You when Freddie had already cut his hair short and grown a mustache, but in real life, We Will Rock You(along with We Are The Champions) was recorded for the album News of The World, when Freddie still had long hair and no mustache. You can even see how he looks in the music video for We Will Rock You. He didn't cut his hair short until the album, The Game, which featured Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Another One Bites The Dust, and he grew is mustache shortly thereafter when Queen did the Flash Gordon soundtrack.

Oh, and I noticed one other thing. Rami Malek had blue eyes in the film, but in real life Freddie had brown eyes. I suppose Rami could've worn contacts and perhaps decided not to, or perhaps I'm nitpicking.

OMG, I just watched some scenes from the movie on YouTube and it turns out that the movie originally did include Crazy Little Thing Called Love. It was in Queen's performance at Live Aid. It was in the original cut of the film, but it was cut out of the theatrical release for some reason and is only on the DVD version. That sucks. That was one of Queen's biggest hits, with Freddie singing like Elvis Presley. Rami got to play a guitar in that scene. Here's the deleted scene:

Quote:
Yup.
But it was VERY small role.
Here you can watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyA4h8X209U

Yeah, I know.
When I watch a movie with them, I smile at the thought that they were married at that time.
But at the same time I'm sad when I think about that they divorced.
Thanks for the link, Jemima.

Yeah, well I try not to get too attached to Hollywood couples because I know that so many of them don't last.

Quote:
Yeah, that tongue...
Those girls were weird.
I mean, they saw such an unnaturally long tongue and they didn't freaked out...
I know that they were horny, and they were turned on by the length of his tongue, because french-kissing and all this stuff...
BUT COME ON! I would be VERY freaked out.

I think that in "In Living Color" he KINDA had some few normal roles.
That was that time when he balanced between "normality" and "wackiness".
Well, these were 80s girls in America, Jemima. The 80s were an awesome time, and people were a lot more laid back. But as for French kissing, I think the girls were interested in his long tongue for... let's just say, "other reasons?" Take a wild guess.

Quote:
Yes, he played main character, a zombie.
And he was kinda cute in that role.
Creepy as f__k, but cute.

I love him in X-Men, especially in X-Men: First Class!
Yeah, I couldn't see zombies as anything but creepy. But I loved him as Beast in X-Men: First Class. I wish he'd been in the original X-Men film.

Quote:
Yup.
Yeah, it was weirdly funny.

ME TOO! And I need it!
David as a sexy Grim Reaper... OMG, I WANT THIS!
But sadly David doesn't play supernatural characters, does he? He never did.
The only supernatural movie I saw with him, was Cold Skin.
But even there he played pretty normal human being.

Yes, they had great comedy back then. Benny Hill, Monty Python movies, and a lot of American comedies that were hilarious.

Aww, too bad. I'd love to see David in something science fiction or fantasy. I'm glad you liked my suggestion.

I'm gonna repost Renee's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimone (View Post)
Hi, guys & dolls!

Sorry for my very long absence! I haven't been coping with life very well lately, to tell you the truth, but now I'm back and I've got news

But let's start with the voting! I have been voting...a lot... I'm staying with my parents twice a week and they (and the cat ), and my friends vote. So we've managed close to 40 votes the last two weeks or so, for each of our favourites! David is struggling a bit, but both Francois and Holliday sit quite comfortably.

Happy voting!

Vote David as most handsome British actor 2019:
The Most Handsome British Actors 2019 | Bestofthelist

Vote Francois as most handsome Canadian actor 2019:
The Most Handsome Canadian Actors 2019 | Bestofthelist

Vote Holliday as most Beautiful British actress 2019:
The Most Beautiful British Actresses 2019 | Bestofthelist

Have a nice weekend! See you again soon!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-18-2020 at 07:25 PM
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, Alex.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay.
Old 03-17-2020, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Arinna, of course you love Jemima's avi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

OMG, so everything's been closed down where you live too? I'm sorry. I hope this thing ends soon.

Well, these were 80s girls in America, Jemima. The 80s were an awesome time, and people were a lot more laid back. But as for French kissing, I think the girls were interested in his long tongue for... let's just say, "other reasons?" Take a wild guess.
Alex, I find him so icky, that no matter how adept his tongue, I'd run far away from its reach!

Yep all over Europe things are shut down, and now no one besides French nationals or permanent residents can enter our country.

Jemima, I have seasonal allergies too, stay well, and congratulations on making over a hundred posts

I remember when I was able to get my avi It's the same one I have now and I love it that it reflects Ces' fierce protectiveness of Lu Yes, I know many people find the idea of close family members being in love or having sex repulsive, but that's because of cultural conditioning and misinformation regarding the occurrence of birth defects. In France, incest is defined as an adult family member having sex with a child or an incapacitated adult who is unable to give consent and that is illegal, as it should be. Love and sex between consenting adult family members is consanguinamourity, not incest, and it's completely legal in France. In fact, it's legal in many countries, including Spain and Japan, as well as, the US states of New Jersey and Rhode Island. Only a few years ago (and even now in some middle eastern countries) homosexuality and mixed race relations were illegal, not because of any logical or scientifically valid reason, but simply because the idea offended people.

~ CESAR BORGIA 1475-1507 He will always be my prince
Mignonette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila! Who do you mean, Jim Carrey?

I heard, Lila. I'm really sorry for what Europe is going through.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sucks.
Old 03-18-2020, 07:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hi, Lila! Who do you mean, Jim Carrey?

I heard, Lila. I'm really sorry for what Europe is going through.
Thanks Alex

I thought you were talking about the guy from Kiss. Jim Carey isn’t my type, but he’s not icky like that tongue guy from the band ewww

Old 03-19-2020, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Thanks Alex

I thought you were talking about the guy from Kiss. Jim Carey isn’t my type, but he’s not icky like that tongue guy from the band ewww
You're welcome, Lila.

No, I was talking about Jim Carrey's character in the movie Earth Girls Are Easy. Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carrey, and Damon Wayans all played aliens who were covered in fur and who came to Earth, where Goldblum's character fell in love with Geena Davis' character. Davis' girlfriend, played by Julie Brown, removed all of their hair so they'd look human. They all went to a nightclub and Carrey's character was drinking a beverage, and his tongue went down to the bottom of the glass as he was drinking. Let's just say some of the women at the club were impressed. They ended up fighting over him.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

No, I was talking about Jim Carrey's character in the movie Earth Girls Are Easy. Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carrey, and Damon Wayans all played aliens who were covered in fur and who came to Earth, where Goldblum's character fell in love with Geena Davis' character. Davis' girlfriend, played by Julie Brown, removed all of their hair so they'd look human. They all went to a nightclub and Carrey's character was drinking a beverage, and his tongue went down to the bottom of the glass as he was drinking. Let's just say some of the women at the club were impressed. They ended up fighting over him.
I haven't seen that movie, but I'm much more impressed by a man's than his tongue

Old 03-25-2020, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-25-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I haven't seen that movie, but I'm much more impressed by a man's than his tongue
What exactly, Lila?
Old 03-25-2020, 07:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
What exactly, Lila?
Idk Alex, hmm what could it be?

It’s super hard to guess so here’s 3 clues:

1. I’ve seen François’
2. Cesar called Juan a headless one
3. Juan had a convo with his calling it a bastard for having a mind of it’s own and getting syphilis

Old 03-26-2020, 10:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Like your avi btw.
Aaaaaaaw, thanks Arinna!

Quote:
Hi, Jemima!

Hi, Alex!

Yeah, everything's been closed down.
Except grocery stores, pharmacies and banks.
And police is driving on every street, speaking through a loudspeaker to stay at home...

Yeah, I'm trying. So do you!

Quote:
Jemima's avi, Arinna? It's from Cats.
Yup, it's from Cats.
And this character's name is... Jemima! Shocked?

Quote:
Yes, by intense I meant very difficult to watch. Insane would be another good way to say it. I just couldn't believe a kid could be that evil
Yeah, plus these two words kind of look similar. xD
Yeah, me either.

Quote:
Radio Flyer also stared Tom Hanks as the grown up character played by Elijah. He's the narrator telling the story of when he was a kid. Yeah, Elijah's character's little brother gets abused by their mom's boyfriend. That was difficult to watch. I hated it as well.
Oh, it sounds awful!
Tom Hanks? O, cool.
Sadly, I heard that Tom has a coronavirus...

Quote:
I think the little brother was Joseph Mazello's character. OMG, he was Elijah's little brother? He was also that kid in Jurassic Park? He's the one who played John Deacon? Were there any British actors playing Queen? Oh, and I finally saw Bohemian Rhapsody for free! The channel that it's on has a free trial month going on, so I watched it for free. It was awesome!
Yup, he's the one who played all this characters.
British actors, you say... hmmmmm, I think no.

YAAAY, you finally saw it!
And I'm glad that you find it awesome.

Quote:
It did skip over a lot of the early history of the band, like their early albums, and it did focus a lot on Freddie and Mary, along with the band. I was a bit disappointed that the movie couldn't fit Crazy Little Thing Called Love into the story because it was one of their biggest hits here in the USA. But I loved the use of all the other songs in the movie. It was weird to hear Who Wants To Live Forever during Freddie's diagnosis because they hadn't even recorded that yet. That song was on the Highlander soundtrack and the A Kind of Magic album in 1986. I do understand why the film had to move Freddie's AIDS diagnosis from 1987 to 1985. They wanted to end the film on a triumphant high note, and by the time Freddie was diagnosed, Queen had faded from popularity. U2, Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses, and other bands had eclipsed them by that point. Ended the movie with Queen's Live Aid performance in 1985 was the best ending they could've done.
Yeah, it did skip a lot of their history.
But I kinda like that they focused so much on Freddie and Mary.

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" was cut from the movie.
You can see it on YT.
But I would love to see it on screen how Freddie came up with the idea of ​​writing this song...

Well, he wasn't diagnosed in 1985, but I think he already has it at that time.
So it was partly true.

Quote:
Oh, and I loved Mike Myers as the record company exec. He really did end up regretting letting Queen go just because he didn't want to release Bohemian Rhapsody. When he said that line, "It goes on forever, six bloody minutes!" I loved Freddie's replay, "I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever."
Yeah, he totally regretted it.
The look on his face when he heard their songs from Live Aid in radio. Priceless.

Yes, this line is a gold! I first heard it in a trailer and I was like:
"OMG, THIS SOUNDS SOOOO FREDDIE!"

Quote:
But if I were Freddie I would've also said, "I've got three words for you: Stairway... To... Heaven. That goes on for eight bloody minutes." If Led Zeppelin could turn that into a hit, then Queen could do the same with Rhapsody
Now that's a pretty awesome response too! Double gold!

Quote:
Rami Malek was superb, and his Oscar was well deserved. He got that accent down just right. I was surprised to see how many actors playing the members of Queen were actually American.
Totally agree!

Americans, but one of them is a little bit Egyptian.

Quote:
Oh, and there was one mistake in the movie. The movie had Brian May telling Freddie his idea for We Will Rock You when Freddie had already cut his hair short and grown a mustache, but in real life, We Will Rock You(along with We Are The Champions) was recorded for the album News of The World, when Freddie still had long hair and no mustache. You can even see how he looks in the music video for We Will Rock You. He didn't cut his hair short until the album, The Game, which featured Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Another One Bites The Dust, and he grew is mustache shortly thereafter when Queen did the Flash Gordon soundtrack.
Yeah, I know, and this kind of bothered me.
Well, at least they didn't change how Queen came up with the idea for this song.

Quote:
Oh, and I noticed one other thing. Rami Malek had blue eyes in the film, but in real life Freddie had brown eyes. I suppose Rami could've worn contacts and perhaps decided not to, or perhaps I'm nitpicking.
Yeah, I know. At first I didn't even notice that they didn't change his eyes.
As for contacts, it's kind of weird, becasue Rami once wore them when he played Benjamin, vampire, in Twilight...
So I don't know why he couldn't wear them also in Bohemian Rhapsody...

Quote:
OMG, I just watched some scenes from the movie on YouTube and it turns out that the movie originally did include Crazy Little Thing Called Love. It was in Queen's performance at Live Aid. It was in the original cut of the film, but it was cut out of the theatrical release for some reason and is only on the DVD version. That sucks. That was one of Queen's biggest hits, with Freddie singing like Elvis Presley. Rami got to play a guitar in that scene. Here's the deleted scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIDiUQJWE1U
Yup, I know. Thanks for link!
It's cool that they made this scene, but it's a pity it was deleted...
It would be so cool to see it at the cinema!
And Rami with a guitar is a gold!

Quote:
Yeah, well I try not to get too attached to Hollywood couples because I know that so many of them don't last.
Yeah, you're right.

Quote:
Well, these were 80s girls in America, Jemima. The 80s were an awesome time, and people were a lot more laid back.
Oh, I see.

Quote:
But as for French kissing, I think the girls were interested in his long tongue for... let's just say, "other reasons?" Take a wild guess.
Ahem... I think I don't wanna...

Quote:
Yeah, I couldn't see zombies as anything but creepy.
Because mostly they are creepy, well, the real ones.

Quote:
Aww, too bad. I'd love to see David in something science fiction or fantasy. I'm glad you liked my suggestion.
Yes, me too!
Liked? I love it!

I really wanted to see David as Death/Grim Reaper,
but instead I saw Jim Carrey playing one... In a movie "High Strung" (1991).
And that was unexpected... And I wasn't ready for it.

Here you can watch Jim as Death :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQsYIHH1ilM
His role wasn't big, but the movie KIND OF revolve around his character... xD

Movie description:
Quote:
Thane Furrows, an extremely cynical but unintentionally hilarious children’s book writer, wakes up one morning, and, since pretty much everyone and everything annoys him, begins another day of complaining to himself. However, the day proves to be much different than normal when Thane begins to recieve strange phone calls, letters, and voices in his head, all indicating that something will happen at 8 o’clock. As the day goes on, Thane rants and raves about the things that annoy him, as the clock slowly ticks closer and closer to his destiny.

https://letterboxd.com/film/high-strung/

Quote:
Arinna, of course you love Jemima's avi
Hi, Lila!

Heh, cute.

Quote:
Jemima, I have seasonal allergies too, stay well, and congratulations on making over a hundred posts
Yeah, I'm planning to. So do you!

Thanks!

Quote:
I remember when I was able to get my avi It's the same one I have now and I love it that it reflects Ces' fierce protectiveness of Lu
It's such a pleasant feeling when you can finally have your own avi.

Fierce protectiveness, yeah, I know what you mean.
This avi reflects it perfectly.

Oh, and by the way, I started re-reading books of "Princess Diaries" series (sentiment from childhood ).
And full name of a main character reminded me why your nick sounded so familiar for me for all this time.
And her name is:
Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo.
(In movies: Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi)
But her friends, and mother, are calling her Mia.

Quote:
Quote:
Alex, I find him so icky, that no matter how adept his tongue, I'd run far away from its reach!
Quote:
Who do you mean, Jim Carrey?
Quote:
Quote:
First I thought that you find Jim icky and I was like:
"WHAAAA?! Why?! He was such a cute boy when he was young! And he's still pretty handsome! "
But then it turned out that you're talking about this guy from Kiss, so I was relieved.
And yeah, this guy is pretty icky, his tongue too...

Beautiful description, Alex.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What exactly, Lila?
Quote:
Idk Alex, hmm what could it be?

It’s super hard to guess so here’s 3 clues:

1. I’ve seen François’
2. Cesar called Juan a headless one
3. Juan had a convo with his calling it a bastard for having a mind of it’s own and getting syphilis
I think I just died!

What a beautiful conversation! I literally died of laughter.

As for... ahem, I will not say anything...
But as for tongues, well, I prefer them not to be too long...

As for movie (Earth Girls Are Easy), then you should watch it, Lila.
It's sooooo funny, cute and weirdly romantic.
And young Jim Carrey with blond hair is just dashing!

Last edited by Jemima1205; 03-27-2020 at 02:33 PM
Jemima1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you are safe, hun!
Reply   Post New Thread