Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2019, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gonna do the same.
Old 03-16-2019, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Hi, Alex!

Yup, very beautiful kiss!

Well, right now I'm gonna stick with "Caramel boy".

Yup, I know all of this, but I just simply can't recognize accents, that's all.
Like I said before, for me Rami sounded exactly the same like in all his movies.
Hi, Jemima! OMG, I'm sorry I didn't see your post yesterday! We must've posted almost on top of one another. I can see you posted just four minutes before I did, so I was probably typing my post when you posted. I was also voting at the same time.

Okay. Oh, I see. Well, when I was a kid I couldn't tell accents apart either, but as I got older and watched more movies I started noticing them.

Quote:
Yeah, totally.

It's similar to Christianity? Hmmm, I didn't know that. Nice to know.

Yeah, tell me about it.
Gosh, poor you.
You recovered, or you still feel sick?
Well, both Christianity and Judaism have things in common with Zoroastrianism, but Zoroastrianism came before Christianity. It's also similar to Buddhism as well.

Yeah, I'm all better now, thanks. I was hoping I wouldn't get sick this winter, and I even got the flu shot, but you can't stop the common cold.

Quote:
Well, when I was a kid, net was pretty poor. And I had access to it only at my school (primary school).
And when I went to junior high school, then I also had access to net on library near my house.

As for "Edward Scissorhands", well... I had a pretty huge crush on Johnny back then. And also on Edward...
What can I say, I'm soft for all kind of freaks, weirdos and outsiders (mostly the cute and shy ones)...
Ah, I see. Well, internet was pretty slow back in the 90s and early 2000s.

Awww, that's cute. And yeah, I'm a freak myself, so I understand.

Quote:
Well, because they are very cute!

Yup. You're welcome.

Well, we all here can be therapists! And we can try to make others feel a little bit better.

It would be weird if he had all 4 wisdom teeth plus those 4 extras.

Well, for me Rami looks always cute, but with those teeth he looked even cuter!
And Freddie also looked so cute with them, so I just can't imagine him with ordinary teeth.

And, have you seen it?
Awww, thanks. Well, I try to make others feel better, but Arinna always thinks I'm too empathic and that it makes me compromise myself too much and I should try to take care of myself and not make myself sad worrying about others. She might have a point.

Yeah, well I've heard of people who have weird anatomical features like that. But I think Rami looks better without the fake teeth. Yeah, it is hard to imagine Freddie looking any other way. No, I still haven't seen it, but I promise I will. I'm trying to find free time.

Quote:
Heh, thanks.

Well, I liked the most the first season, because it's the warmest and brightest of all three.

Yeah, tell me about it.

But I think that my favorite season is Freak Show, on the second place is Roanoke and on third place is Coven.

That's cool.
You're welcome. Yeah, the first season looks a lot brighter and warmer because of all the great cinematography and costumes.

Oh, you liked Freak Show? I got bored with it after a while, but I did love Coven. I didn't see Roanoke because I had left AHS by then, but when I heard that the Coven and the Harmon family from season 1 were coming back I wanted to watch Apocalypse. I recommend watching that season.

Quote:
Me too. I really love to se him in some SF, like X-Men thing, or something like that.
In a movie where his character could have some superpowers, or maybe he could play a vampire (again xD).

Yeah, me too.
Not that I mind.

Heh, yeah. Totally agree!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Yes, we are cute like bunnies.. we ARE cute little bunnies!

Heh, ok, thanks once again.
Oh, I think Rami would be great in a comic book movie. I think I've had a little too many vampires, though.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind. And thanks for agreeing with me. Yep, it's nice to be like cute bunnies on this friendly website!

Quote:
Oh man, for real?! He's not in third season at all? What a pity!

And I totally agree about that photo thing. And that is really unfair to cut him out from season 3.

Yeah, I'm really sorry, Jemima. I was hoping that David would be in season 3, and it was unfair to not let fans know in advance.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just bumping this up to remind everyone to vote!

I voted for David, Francois, and Holliday again, Renee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimone (View Post)
Today's news

Today's news are no news... but here are the links to the new competitions. Just as in 2018 you can vote once every 24 h. Voting ends in late February - early March 2020.

Vote David as most handsome British actor 2019:
The Most Handsome British Actors 2019 | Bestofthelist

Vote Francois as most handsome Canadian actor 2019:
The Most Handsome Canadian Actors 2019 | Bestofthelist

Vote Holliday as most Beautiful British actress 2019:
The Most Beautiful British Actresses 2019 | Bestofthelist

Have a great weekend, guys & dolls!
Old 03-18-2019, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks, Alex!

I voted for all 3
Old 03-19-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good job!
Old 03-19-2019, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Lila! And thanks!
Old 03-19-2019, 05:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Alex, will you please make that annoying Facebook ad stop popping up on the Best Of website? Your superhero status here on should give that that power, right?

Holly has only 9 votes Come on guys, our girl needs us! I really wish she'd go blonde again. With her coloring, darker hair looks harsh on her. Even a darker blonde or highlights would be great. She's still beautiful, of course, no matter what color her hair is
Old 03-20-2019, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Great voting, guys & dolls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Alex, will you please make that annoying Facebook ad stop popping up on the Best Of website? Your superhero status here on should give that that power, right?
Alex can do anything!
You can just click anywhere, Lila. You don't have to click on the ad.

Happy voting!

Old 03-20-2019, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not all mighty Alex, but:

Spoiler:
Old 03-20-2019, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Arinna.

Hi, Renee! Hi, Lila! I voted for Francois, Holly, and David again! Let's keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)

Holly has only 9 votes Come on guys, our girl needs us! I really wish she'd go blonde again. With her coloring, darker hair looks harsh on her. Even a darker blonde or highlights would be great. She's still beautiful, of course, no matter what color her hair is
I have no idea how to do that, Lila. I just click the X to make it go away. Sorry, I'm just an expert on superheroes, I'm not one myself.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

There is a really fun battle going on between Rufus Sewell-fans and Colin Firth-fans in the "Best of the list"-competition. I wonder if they are going to keep it up all year... I'm on team Rufus Sewell… but I feel like a cat among pigeons because I don't vote for him.
David Oakes connections: Rufus and David starred both in "Victoria" and "The Pillars of the Earth" together. Colin was outstanding in the movie "Pride and Prejudice" as Mr Darcy, whom, of course, David played on stage in 2013.

Keep voting, guys and dolls

Old 03-22-2019, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimone (View Post)
There is a really fun battle going on between Rufus Sewell-fans and Colin Firth-fans in the "Best of the list"-competition. I wonder if they are going to keep it up all year... I'm on team Rufus Sewell… but I feel like a cat among pigeons because I don't vote for him.
David Oakes connections: Rufus and David starred both in "Victoria" and "The Pillars of the Earth" together. Colin was outstanding in the movie "Pride and Prejudice" as Mr Darcy, whom, of course, David played on stage in 2013.

Keep voting, guys and dolls
Hi, Renee!

Hopefully those fans will cancel each other out and open a window for David to get higher. And thanks, I did'nt know they had a connection.

I voted, Renee!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-22-2019 at 02:35 PM
Old 03-22-2019, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good job!
Old 03-22-2019, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Arinna.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I'm not all mighty Alex, but:

Spoiler:
Thanks, Arinna!

So disappointed to hear that Alex isn't a superhero. I was so sure of it...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread