Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2018, 05:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Juan was cute back in season 1.
Yes, indeed he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Jemima! Well, I'm glad you got to watch those shows, at least.
Hi, Alex.
Well I saw almost every tv series and movie with David in it.
Just most of them I watched online. With polish lector/reader or polish subtitles.

Quote:
Oh, I liked Lucrezia's hair in season 2. I just meant that everyone's hair just seemed to get a lot bigger in season 2. But I agree, season 1 hair was cuter.
Oh, I see.

Quote:
Thanks, Jemima. Yes, I am. I'm glad to see you're a fan of the X-Men movies and cartoons! It's okay, not everyone is a comic book fan like me.
Heh, ok.

Quote:
That's okay too, Jemima. Your English is just fine.
Well, maybe, but when I'm writing an answer, it takes me two hours to finish it.
And I'm using two online dictionaries for this.

Quote:
Ohh, I see. Well, I understand that, Jemima. That storyline isn't for everyone. I'm glad you managed to finish the third season just so you could see the entire series. Sorry your mom got disgusted.
Well, I was sometimes disgusted too. But still we both like this series.
And I think that she liked it even more than I did.

Quote:
OHHH, I loved The White Queen! I recommend it!
I already watched it. . Now I'm gonna show it to my mom.
But for me "The White Queen" was a little bit boring, but in the same time chaotic.
But I don't think it wasn't great, because it was, but the action was moving toooo fast and I kind of got lost in this story.

Quote:
Yes, he was raping her. I was trying to be delicate and not use that word. But that was a difficult scene for me to watch as well, not just because he was raping her, but because he could've been giving her syphilis as well.
Oh yes, it was so painful to watch this scene. Not only he raped her, but he wanted to kill her as well. But thank God Micheletto stopped him.
But if Juan indeed infected this poor girl with syphilis, then I think that he already killed her.

Quote:
Medical help was poor, but the son of the Pope should've gotten better than what Juan got.
Hmmmm, I suppose you're right.

Quote:
Oh, and I remember that message that David sent to the fans. We were the ones who actually started that campaign to save The Borgias and bring it back for another season. I was the one who came up with the idea of sending cans of sardines to the executives at Showtime.
Oh, really? Great to know.
Cans of sardines.... whaaaaat? Why? xD

Quote:
The Save The Borgias campaign was started by one of our posters, Christine, who passed away back in 2015. She's the one whom I have in memorial in my signature.
Oh, I see. It's so sad that she passed away.
How did it happen? If you don't want to tell me, then you don't have to.
But if you do, then I think it would be better if you would answer me on priv.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-26-2018 at 05:50 PM
Old 08-27-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I knew what will happen with Juan eventually, but still... I didn't like the character he became in season 2.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I understand that, Arinna. It still is sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Hi, Alex.
Well I saw almost every tv series and movie with David in it.
Just most of them I watched online. With polish lector/reader or polish subtitles.

Well, maybe, but when I'm writing an answer, it takes me two hours to finish it.
And I'm using two online dictionaries for this.

Well, I was sometimes disgusted too. But still we both like this series.
And I think that she liked it even more than I did.
Hi, Jemima! Oh, you have? I've only seen him in The Borgias and The White Queen. I'm glad you were able to get them online, although I don't like watching stuff online, myself. I'm glad your mom ended up liking The Borgias, even if you both were disgusted by some parts.

Ohh, it takes you that long to type an answer? And you use dictionaries? Well, don't worry, you're still doing a great job. Arinna is from Bulgaria and it took her a while to learn English herself. She got a lot better talking to me all the time.

Quote:
I already watched it. . Now I'm gonna show it to my mom.
But for me "The White Queen" was a little bit boring, but in the same time chaotic.
But I don't think it wasn't great, because it was, but the action was moving toooo fast and I kind of got lost in this story.

Oh yes, it was so painful to watch this scene. Not only he raped her, but he wanted to kill her as well. But thank God Micheletto stopped him.
But if Juan indeed infected this poor girl with syphilis, then I think that he already killed her.
I kind of understand what you mean about The White Queen. There is an awful lot going on because it's actually based on three different books, so I guess it can get fast and confusing and a bit boring at the same time. For me it got really depressing near the end after Edward's death and Richard's downfall, and everything that ended up happening to Anne, Elizabeth, and Elizabeth's children.

Quote:
Oh, really? Great to know.
Cans of sardines.... whaaaaat? Why? xD

Oh, I see. It's so sad that she passed away.
How did it happen? If you don't want to tell me, then you don't have to.
But if you do, then I think it would be better if you would answer me on priv.
Yes, we organized the Save The Borgias campaign here. Oh, and the sardines thing was from the show, where Rodrigo suggested that as an act of penance, he and the entire College of Cardinals would observe Lent by eating nothing but sardines. So I suggested we send sardines to the Showtime network.

Thank you for your condolences. I'm still not exactly certain of how she passed away, but she'd had health problems for years and had been in and out of hospitals, and I guess it caught up with her. She passed out one time and hit her head on the floor, so I was really concerned about her. Then one week she just disappeared, and we got word a week later that she had passed away. I had just spoken to her the day before she passed in a PM. We were all really broken up about it. But thank you for asking. We even have a memorial thread that is topped on the very top of The Borgias board page.
Old 08-28-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-28-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, that's a cute gif, Arinna. Is that from The White Queen as well?
Old 08-29-2018, 11:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I knew what will happen with Juan eventually, but still... I didn't like the character he became in season 2.
Yeah, totally agree. I also kind of knew what will happen to him. I read a little about the Borgia family and I also read few comments about tv series, so I knew that Juan will change and that he will die. But still, it was painful to watch what's happening to him.

Quote:
He's sooo cute. As always!

Quote:
Hi, Jemima! Oh, you have? I've only seen him in The Borgias and The White Queen. I'm glad you were able to get them online, although I don't like watching stuff online, myself.
Hi, Alex.
Yes, I was so happy that I could watch almost everything with David in it.
Why don't you like watching online?

Quote:
Ohh, it takes you that long to type an answer? And you use dictionaries? Well, don't worry, you're still doing a great job. Arinna is from Bulgaria and it took her a while to learn English herself. She got a lot better talking to me all the time.
I learned English mostly from movies, songs, and from browsing English-language sites. And I'm still learning.
I also had English classes in junior high school, but only one hour a week, so I couldn't learn much.

Quote:
I kind of understand what you mean about The White Queen. There is an awful lot going on because it's actually based on three different books, so I guess it can get fast and confusing and a bit boring at the same time. For me it got really depressing near the end after Edward's death and Richard's downfall, and everything that ended up happening to Anne, Elizabeth, and Elizabeth's children.
10-episode tv series based on three books... I think it's a little too much material for 10 episodes.
They should make at least 5 or 6 seasons, 20 episodes each.
As for Anne, Elizabeth and Elizabeth's children, then I totally agree. But I would also add Isabel to this list.

Quote:
Yes, we organized the Save The Borgias campaign here. Oh, and the sardines thing was from the show, where Rodrigo suggested that as an act of penance, he and the entire College of Cardinals would observe Lent by eating nothing but sardines. So I suggested we send sardines to the Showtime network.
Oh, I see.
Send sardines to them as some kind of punishment for not making fourth season?

Quote:
Thank you for your condolences. I'm still not exactly certain of how she passed away, but she'd had health problems for years and had been in and out of hospitals, and I guess it caught up with her. She passed out one time and hit her head on the floor, so I was really concerned about her. Then one week she just disappeared, and we got word a week later that she had passed away. I had just spoken to her the day before she passed in a PM. We were all really broken up about it. But thank you for asking. We even have a memorial thread that is topped on the very top of The Borgias board page.
Oh, I see. Poor girl. It's so sad when someone dies. Especially when it's a close person.

And here is a fourth part of my favorite pics with David.

Look on Cesare's face is just priceless.

I so love this ship.
Juan looks so cute and innocent in this scene.
Well, as much as cute and innocent he could look while having sex... on a table... among corpses...

And here Juan looks so extremely cute! He kind of reminds me here a Jennifer Love Hewitt . Don't know why, don't ask, I'm weird.

In my opinion this is the cutest pic of George.

And this is a pic from "Truth or Dare/Truth or Die". He looks here so dangerously sexy.
By the way, his character in this movie is named Justin Hautbois.

And the last pic is from movie "Studniówk@", it's a Polish movie. It wasn't bad, but I'm not a big fan of Polish movies xD. Not of those after 2005.
But this movie wasn't as bad as I thought it could be. It was quite ok, but I probably wouldn't watch it if David wasn't in it.
It was sooooo cute when he was speaking Polish.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-29-2018 at 01:34 PM
Old 08-29-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice pics.
Old 08-29-2018, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks, Arinna.
Old 08-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Alex.
Yes, I was so happy that I could watch almost everything with David in it.
Why don't you like watching online?
Hi, Jemima! Oh, I just prefer watching stuff on TV, either cable on On Demand, that's all. I don't like watching stuff on a computer because they have to boot up, they update, and then if anything goes wrong with the internet provider you can lose your internet, etc. I like how much simpler TV is.

Quote:
I learned English mostly from movies, songs, and from browsing English-language sites. And I'm still learning.
I also had English classes in junior high school, but only one hour a week, so I couldn't learn much.
Oh, you learned English on your own? Cool! I'm sorry you didn't learn much from your classes in school, but so far you're doing great. I hope you can learn more!

Quote:
10-episode tv series based on three books... I think it's a little too much material for 10 episodes.
They should make at least 5 or 6 seasons, 20 episodes each.
As for Anne, Elizabeth and Elizabeth's children, then I totally agree. But I would also add Isabel to this list.
Yeah, I think The White Queen could've been at least 20 episodes running two seasons. The White Princess also could've gone longer. Oh, I forgot about Isabel.

Quote:
Oh, I see.
Send sardines to them as some kind of punishment for not making fourth season?

Oh, I see. Poor girl. It's so sad when someone dies. Especially when it's a close person.
Yeah, sending the sardines were more like a punishment if they didn't make a fourth season. But it ended up not working.

Yes, we were all devastated by Christine's death. I still miss her.

OMG, thanks for the pics, Jemima! So you shipped Juan and Sancia? They did look good together. I wanted to punch him for choosing not to take her as his wife and giving her over to Joffre instead. That was before he met her. I also like that one from Truth or Dare/Truth or Die. And did David speak good Polish?
Old 08-30-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-30-2018, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great gif, Arinna! Is that from The White Queen?
Old 08-31-2018, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hi, Jemima! Oh, I just prefer watching stuff on TV, either cable on On Demand, that's all. I don't like watching stuff on a computer because they have to boot up, they update, and then if anything goes wrong with the internet provider you can lose your internet, etc. I like how much simpler TV is.
Hi, Alex.
Oh, I see. Sometimes I'm downloading movies from net. If they're not available online or in Polish stores.

Quote:
Oh, you learned English on your own? Cool! I'm sorry you didn't learn much from your classes in school, but so far you're doing great. I hope you can learn more!
Aaaaw, thanks!

Quote:
Yeah, sending the sardines were more like a punishment if they didn't make a fourth season.
Heh, what a funny idea.

Quote:
Yes, we were all devastated by Christine's death. I still miss her.

Quote:
OMG, thanks for the pics, Jemima! So you shipped Juan and Sancia? They did look good together. I wanted to punch him for choosing not to take her as his wife and giving her over to Joffre instead. That was before he met her. I also like that one from Truth or Dare/Truth or Die. And did David speak good Polish?
You're welcome.
As for Juan and Sancia, then yes, I ship them.
And I also wanted to punch Juan because of the same reason as you. When he started to babbling that he will not marry Sancia because she is an illegitimate daughter, a bastard, then I started shouting to the screen: "You are also a bastard, you buffoon!"

As for David speaking Polish, well, he tried... but it was very cute . But his role wasn't that big, therefore he didn't have to talk that much.
In this movie he was speaking alternately English and Polish. Because his character was an English teacher who came from England (London) to Poland.
And funny thing, his character name is also David.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-31-2018 at 02:46 PM
Old 08-31-2018, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so, Alex.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, okay. Thanks, Arinna.

Quote:
Hi, Alex.
Oh, I see. Sometimes I'm downloading movies from net. If they're not available online or in Polish stores.

Aaaaw, thanks!

Heh, what a funny idea.

Hi, Jemima! Ah, I see. I guess it is easier for me to get American TV shows and movies from my digital cable. I'm still not as good at the internet thing as Arinna, so I still prefer doing things that way. About all I watch online is YouTube.

And you're welcome. Your English is quite good so far. Yeah, I thought the sardines idea would be a funny way of letting Showtime know how we felt. And thank you. Christine was such a huge fan of the show and such a big part of our family here on the board. We'll always miss her.

Quote:
You're welcome.
As for Juan and Sancia, then yes, I ship them.
And I also wanted to punch Juan because of the same reason as you. When he started to babbling that he will not marry Sancia because she is an illegitimate daughter, a bastard, then I started shouting to the screen: "You are also a bastard, you buffoon!"

As for David speaking Polish, well, he tried... but it was very cute . But his role wasn't that big, therefore he didn't have to talk that much.
In this movie he was speaking alternately English and Polish. Because his character was an English teacher who came from England (London) to Poland.
And funny thing, his character name is also David.
I know, right? When Juan refused his father's request to marry Sancia because she was "illegitimate" and he wanted to marry some princess or noblewoman, I just knew he'd regret that decision. Then he met her, and I really wanted to hit him. And you're right, he's not one to talk.

Awww, well at least he tried. Yeah, at least his role wasn't that big so he didn't need to use too much Polish. I've seen some actors who can do other languages really well, but they need to practice. I guess since the role wasn't that big, David probably didn't have the time. That's cool about the name.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for sharing Arinna
Closed Thread   Post New Thread