Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2018, 05:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Oh my, what a foxy smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Jemima! Wow! Thanks for those pics! Yep, you can post them here any time you want. He's so James Dean in those.
Hi, Alex.

Yeah xD. He looks so rebellious in first and third pic. But on the second one he looks so dreamy and hmmmm pure xD.
As for the fourth one, he looks here like cute boy next door.

Quote:
No, I haven't seen Truth or Die. I don't get to watch movies that much anymore. I'm mostly watching TV now. I hope one day I can see those movies you mentioned.
Then you must see xD. They all are great.

Quote:
Yes, I remember the scene at the balcony, and that was tough to watch. But do you really think that Juan would kill his own nephew and his parents' first grandchild right in front of Rodrigo and Vanozza? That would almost certainly ruin him. Rodrigo would never forgive that. Look at how he attacked Juan when he suspected that Juan had killed Paolo. Or perhaps Juan was so far gone he wasn't even thinking straight?
Well, maybe you right. Maybe he wouldn't do it in front of Rodrigo and Vanozza.
But it doesn't change the fact that he wanted to do it. This dialogue can be a proof of this.

"Juan: Sister... So, finally, the bastard has a name, blessed by our Holy Father, and saved from damnation.
Lucrezia: And you, dear brother, will you be saved from damnation?
Juan: The angels smile on me.
Lucrezia: Please don't.
Juan: One day you'll realize that everything I've done has been for your own good.
If you had tried to marry that waster from Genova, the one with the paint brush... I would have taken good care of him.
Lucrezia: For the good of the family, no doubt.
Juan: Always.
Lucrezia: Like you took care of Paolo? A stable boy. For the good of the family.
Juan: Exactly so. Everything I do is for the family. Were it not for our father's affection of your bastard son, I'd have tossed that piglet into the Tiber at birth. That's the only baptism it deserves."

Quote:
Well, the reason I say that Vanozza favored Cesare is because she and Cesare had a lot more scenes together. If you look at which children she shared the most scenes with, it was Cesare and Lucrezia. With Lucrezia, Vanozza was trying to educate and prepare her for what she would have to face once she grew to womanhood, and in this, Lucrezia had both Vanozza and Giulia as mentors. And Vanozza was also an advisor and confidante to Cesare quite a lot, especially when he had to lead the Papal forces or act in defense of the family... and of course, in matters concerning Lucrezia. She just seemed there for him a lot more than Juan.
Now as you mentioned that, hmmmm, I think I see it now.
But I was mostly focused on Juan and Lucrezia, and probably that's why I didn't see that Vanozza favored Cesare as well.

As for pics, so here is a second part of my favorites.

I don't know from where is it, maybe from some play, but I don't really know.
The only thing I know is that David looks here extremely cute.

And another cute pic. David looks here so young, so boyish.

On this one he is less cute, but still very handsome.

Last edited by Jemima668; 09-11-2018 at 11:51 AM
Old 08-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-22-2018, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
Hi, Alex.

Yeah xD. He looks so rebellious in first and third pic. But on the second one he looks so dreamy and hmmmm pure xD.
As for the fourth one, he looks here like cute boy next door.
Hi, Jemima! Awww, thanks for all of those pics! I love that second one in the middle!

Quote:
Well, maybe you right. Maybe he wouldn't do it in front of Rodrigo and Vanozza.
But it doesn't change the fact that he wanted to do it. This dialogue can be a proof of this.

"Juan: Sister... So, finally, the bastard has a name, blessed by our Holy Father, and saved from damnation.
Lucrezia: And you, dear brother, will you be saved from damnation?
Juan: The angels smile on me.
Lucrezia: Please don't.
Juan: One day you'll realize that everything I've done has been for your own good.
If you had tried to marry that waster from Genova, the one with the paint brush... I would have taken good care of him.
Lucrezia: For the good of the family, no doubt.
Juan: Always.
Lucrezia: Like you took care of Paolo? A stable boy. For the good of the family.
Juan: Exactly so. Everything I do is for the family. Were it not for our father's affection of your bastard son, I'd have tossed that piglet into the Tiber at birth. That's the only baptism it deserves."
Wow, thanks for quoting that entire conversation! Yep, it is pretty obvious that Juan would've killed Giovanni if he thought he could get away with it. But again, that last sentence still proves that he'd never do it because he knows that his father would probably have him excommunicated and take his entire estate away from him.

Quote:
Now as you mentioned that, hmmmm, I think I see it now.
But I was mostly focused on Juan and Lucrezia, and probably that's why I didn't see that Vanozza favored Cesare as well.
Yes, I know you were mostly focused on Juan and Lucrezia. But if you go back and look at all of the Vanozza/Cesare scenes you'll see that she acts not only like a mother, but also a confidante and advisor. She also liked it when Cesare killed Giovanni Sforza after what he did to Lucrezia, and whished she could've been there to see it.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Hi, Jemima! Awww, thanks for all of those pics! I love that second one in the middle!
Hi, Alex.
And you're welcome.

The one from "first part" or "second part"?
From all these pics I like the most first, second and fourth from "first part", and first and second from "second part".

Quote:
Wow, thanks for quoting that entire conversation! Yep, it is pretty obvious that Juan would've killed Giovanni if he thought he could get away with it. But again, that last sentence still proves that he'd never do it because he knows that his father would probably have him excommunicated and take his entire estate away from him.
You're welcome.
Hmmmm, you're right, he would do it only if he knew how to get away with it.
But because he wasn't very clever, so he probably didn't know, therefore that's why he didn't do it.
If he would kill Giovanni, then Rodrigo would know straight away who was behind it. And I think that Juan knew that very well.
Probably he wouldn't be able to kill Giovanni without avoiding suspicions that he is behind it. But somehow I was still worried about this poor, little baby.
I was worried that Juan eventually will become totally insane, because of diseases and the influence of opium, and he will kill Giovanni after all.

Quote:
Yes, I know you were mostly focused on Juan and Lucrezia.
Well, how could I not be focused on Juan, when he is so devilishly handsome, has such a cute hairstyle (in season 1), mischievous and sexy smile, and tight pants.
Now seriously, I became interested in "The Borgias" because of David, and it's no wonder that I was focused mostly on his character.
As for Lucrezia, well, she is the only character that I could kind of connect with, relate to it. But mostly in season 1.
She was such a nice, sweet, cute and innocent girl in season 1, and a little bit in season 2. And also very beautiful. Well, she was beautiful in all seasons.

Quote:
But if you go back and look at all of the Vanozza/Cesare scenes you'll see that she acts not only like a mother, but also a confidante and advisor. She also liked it when Cesare killed Giovanni Sforza after what he did to Lucrezia, and whished she could've been there to see it.
I remembered a few scenes and yes, you're indeed right.
I don't know why I didn't see it when I first watched it. Maybe I was thinking too much about Juan.
No, I'm not obsessed, I'm just a fan... big fan.
As for Casare and his murder of Giovanni Sforza, then it was one of the few scenes in which I was on his (Cesare's) side and cheered him.

As for pics, then here I have another few. These ones are from tv series "Ripper Street" and David played here a character named Victor Silver.
He looks kind of weird with that hair, but still cute . But too bad that his character wasn't cute at all. Well, maybe at the beginning.

I soooooo love his hands on first and second pic. Well, I generally love David's hands. They look very delicate, soft and smooth.

Last edited by Jemima668; 08-23-2018 at 03:10 PM
Old 08-23-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

That blond hair looks so fake on him.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:14 PM
New Fan

Well, yeah, I can agree with that. His hair looks pretty fake here.
Blond? I thought that they are ginger/red. xD
Old 08-23-2018, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Alex.
And you're welcome.

The one from "first part" or "second part"?
From all these pics I like the most first, second and fourth from "first part", and first and second from "second part".
Hi, Jemima!

The second from the second part, post #106. And thanks for those new pics! Those are from Ripper Street? Is that still on, or did it get cancelled?

Quote:
You're welcome.
Hmmmm, you're right, he would do it only if he knew how to get away with it.
But because he wasn't very clever, so he probably didn't know, therefore that's why he didn't do it.
If he would kill Giovanni, then Rodrigo would know straight away who was behind it. And I think that Juan knew that very well.
Probably he wouldn't be able to kill Giovanni without avoiding suspicions that he is behind it. But somehow I was still worried about this poor, little baby.
I was worried that Juan eventually will become totally insane, because of diseases and the influence of opium, and he will kill Giovanni after all.
I agree, Jemima. In a clear mind, Juan would know he could never harm Giovanni without his father making him pay for it... if Cesare and Lucrezia didn't get to him first. But with his illness, injury, and opium addiction, who knows what state of mind he was in? He might've snapped and harmed or killed the baby without even thinking of the consequences if he were that far gone. Micheletto probably would've killed him as well.

I'll answer the rest of your post soon, Jemima. I'm posting all over my boards and I'm kind of exhausted right now. I just started my vacation and I'm recovering from work. I'll see you tomorrow!
Old 08-24-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is he having a new project soon?
Old 08-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right now, David just did a film called The Garden of Evening Mists that's in post-production, Arinna.

Quote:
Well, how could I not be focused on Juan, when he is so devilishly handsome, has such a cute hairstyle (in season 1), mischievous and sexy smile, and tight pants.
Now seriously, I became interested in "The Borgias" because of David, and it's no wonder that I was focused mostly on his character.
As for Lucrezia, well, she is the only character that I could kind of connect with, relate to it. But mostly in season 1.
She was such a nice, sweet, cute and innocent girl in season 1, and a little bit in season 2. And also very beautiful. Well, she was beautiful in all seasons.
Yeah, I guess Juan was pretty cute in season 1. I'm a guy, so I'm just guessing. But I liked his hairstyle better in season 1 than in season 2. Season 2 he looked a mess, but his syphilis, leg injury, and opium addiction probably had a lot to do with that. I didn't know that David was the reason you got into The Borgias, Jemima. What did you think of the show in season 3 after Juan's death?

Quote:
I remembered a few scenes and yes, you're indeed right.
I don't know why I didn't see it when I first watched it. Maybe I was thinking too much about Juan.
No, I'm not obsessed, I'm just a fan... big fan.
As for Casare and his murder of Giovanni Sforza, then it was one of the few scenes in which I was on his (Cesare's) side and cheered him.
Aww, that's okay, Jemima. I can understand that you were focused on Juan. And I'm glad that you rooted for Cesare in at least one scene. But I guess you weren't happy when Cesare killed Juan, huh? But he had done a lot to provoke both Cesare and Lucrezia. Lucrezia had even tried to kill Juan with a chandelier at the start of the season after he had Paolo killed.
Old 08-25-2018, 07:14 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Hi, Jemima!

The second from the second part, post #106. And thanks for those new pics! Those are from Ripper Street? Is that still on, or did it get cancelled?
Hi, Alex.

I only watched first season, but I'm planning to watch next ones too, someday.
"Ripper Street" ends in the fifth season, but I don't know is it got cancelled or they just had plans to end this series in fifth season.

Quote:
Yeah, I guess Juan was pretty cute in season 1. I'm a guy, so I'm just guessing. But I liked his hairstyle better in season 1 than in season 2. Season 2 he looked a mess, but his syphilis, leg injury, and opium addiction probably had a lot to do with that.
Yeah, I agree.
In season 1 he once have a messy hair too xD. When he was furious that Vanozza met with her ex-husband in her house.
This was that scene in which Juan suspected that this guy could be his true father. He was yelling at her, and then he started to beat this guy.

Quote:
I didn't know that David was the reason you got into The Borgias, Jemima. What did you think of the show in season 3 after Juan's death?
I said that when I introduced myself. That thanks to David I got interested in "The Borgias".
As for third season, well... it was too brutal for me. There was too much violence, perversion and depravity.
Of all these seasons the most calmest and decent one (kind of) was the first one. I know, there was also violence and depravity, but there wasn't as much as in third one. And I have pretty similar feelings as for second season, even if Juan was still there xD.
Second season is less decent then first, and third season is less decent then second xD.
In third season there was one thing that quite strongly repulsed me, it was incest love between Cesare and Lucrezia.
I know, he is sexy, she is beautfiul, they don't look like brother and sister, so probably that's why this ship has so many fans... but I'm not buying this.
For me they were siblings, and that's it. I didn't saw there François Arnaud kissing Holliday Grainger, I saw Cesare Borgia kissing Lucrezia Borgia, brother who was kissing his sister, and that was too much for me. xD
And that's why I'm not so big fan of third season.

Quote:
Aww, that's okay, Jemima. I can understand that you were focused on Juan. And I'm glad that you rooted for Cesare in at least one scene. But I guess you weren't happy when Cesare killed Juan, huh? But he had done a lot to provoke both Cesare and Lucrezia. Lucrezia had even tried to kill Juan with a chandelier at the start of the season after he had Paolo killed.
Yeah, I wasn't happy . I was kind of pitied him in that scene. But I agree with you, that he quite often provoked Cesare and Lucrezia and it's kind of hard to blame them for wanting his death. Even I wanted to strangle him when he killed Paolo . Poor Lucrezia, I soooo shipped her with him.
He was such a cute and innocent boy . I know, he was a stable boy and probably this relationship would not survive, but still it was my favored ship.
And one more thing about Juan's death, probably I would be more angry at Cesare if Juan wasn't sick. I mean, at that time it was pretty hard to cure syphilis. And Juan also had gangrene becasue of his leg injury. So he probably wouldn't live too long anyway.
And that's why I pitied him even more. Because even if Cesare wouldn't kill him, then he would die soon anyway.

Quote:
Is he having a new project soon?
Quote:
Right now, David just did a film called The Garden of Evening Mists that's in post-production, Arinna.
"Garden of Evening Mists", wow, sounds nice and mysteriously.
But probably this movie will not be in Polish cinemas, and on DVD in Polish stores, I suppose.
So the only thing I can do is wait until someone will put it on the net, someday. The same thing was with "Cold Skin" and "Love by Design".
The first one I watched online with Polish subtitles, and the second one I watched with English subtitles.
I've tried to translate it into Polish, but I'm not good in this. xD

Last edited by Jemima668; 08-25-2018 at 11:28 AM
Old 08-25-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-25-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, that's a cute pic of David, Arinna!

Quote:
Hi, Alex.

I only watched first season, but I'm planning to watch next ones too, someday.
"Ripper Street" ends in the fifth season, but I don't know is it got cancelled or they just had plans to end this series in fifth season.
Hi, Jemima! Ah, okay. It was playing here on BBC America, but I never got a chance to watch it beyond the first episode. And I hope you get to see The Garden of Evening Mists someday. I'm sorry you don't get everything you wanna see in Poland. I wish you didn't have to wait so long.

Quote:
Yeah, I agree.
In season 1 he once have a messy hair too xD. When he was furious that Vanozza met with her ex-husband in her house.
This was that scene in which Juan suspected that this guy could be his true father. He was yelling at her, and then he started to beat this guy.
I think everyone's hair started getting ridiculous after season 1, Jemima. Cesare's hair, Lucrezia's hair, it's like everyone started getting permed in season 2. Oh yeah, that scene were Juan lost his temper at Vanozza's former husband was really sad. Rodrigo was furious with him for that. But then when Juan refused to answer if he had killed Paolo or not, Rodrigo jumped across the table at him, which was really intense. That seemed to be the beginning of Juan's downfall.

Oh, I'm sorry, Jemima. I now remember you told us that Juan/David got you into The Borgias when you first introduced yourself to us. Sorry, modding three boards makes it difficult to keep track of stuff. Everyone kind of blurs into each other.

Yeah, I understand why season 3 was difficult for you. To be honest, I felt the same way, like the show kept getting darker, more violent and brutal, and more depressing with each season. You're probably right in that season 1 did seem like the brightest and happiest season. Even the lighting and the colors seemed to show that. I think season 2 started out kind of clam and decent, but then quickly started to get really dark about halfway through, which led to season 3. So did you watch all of season 3 until the end, or did you stop watching at some point? To be honest, we do have a lot of Cesare/Lucrezia shippers here on this board, but it's okay if you didn't like that storyline. I don't expect everyone to be okay with it. But did it make it too difficult for you to watch all of season 3, or did you watch it until the end?

Quote:
Yeah, I wasn't happy . I was kind of pitied him in that scene. But I agree with you, that he quite often provoked Cesare and Lucrezia and it's kind of hard to blame them for wanting his death. Even I wanted to strangle him when he killed Paolo . Poor Lucrezia, I soooo shipped her with him.
He was such a cute and innocent boy . I know, he was a stable boy and probably this relationship would not survive, but still it was my favored ship.
And one more thing about Juan's death, probably I would be more angry at Cesare if Juan wasn't sick. I mean, at that time it was pretty hard to cure syphilis. And Juan also had gangrene becasue of his leg injury. So he probably wouldn't live too long anyway.
And that's why I pitied him even more. Because even if Cesare wouldn't kill him, then he would die soon anyway.
Oh, I agree, there were times when I wanted Juan dead as well, especially when he was assaulting that young woman in the garden before Micheletto stopped him, and there was nearly an incident between the two, and then later when he dangled baby Giovanni over the edge of that balcony. He was insufferable at times, and I know that killing Paolo made it impossible for Lucrezia to ever forgive him. Do you really think that Juan's leg was gangrenous? Man, that would be horrible. Perhaps he would've died anyway, but I still think he could've been helped if someone were there to help him and get him proper medical treatment. But Cesare was too interested in Juan failing because he wanted the Papal army for himself, Lucrezia didn't care about Juan because of what happened to Paolo, and Rodrigo was too focused on his own political ambitions to really help Juan either. It just seems like Juan never had a chance, and at the end, I did feel really sorry for him.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Aaaaaaaw, what a cutie!

Quote:
Hi, Jemima! Ah, okay. It was playing here on BBC America, but I never got a chance to watch it beyond the first episode. And I hope you get to see The Garden of Evening Mists someday. I'm sorry you don't get everything you wanna see in Poland. I wish you didn't have to wait so long.
Hi, Alex.

On Polish TV they showed couple times "Victoria", movie "Truth or Dare/Truth or Die", and I think that "The Borgias" as well, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
I think everyone's hair started getting ridiculous after season 1, Jemima. Cesare's hair, Lucrezia's hair, it's like everyone started getting permed in season 2. Oh yeah, that scene were Juan lost his temper at Vanozza's former husband was really sad. Rodrigo was furious with him for that. But then when Juan refused to answer if he had killed Paolo or not, Rodrigo jumped across the table at him, which was really intense. That seemed to be the beginning of Juan's downfall.
Yeah, I totally agree.
As for hair, well, for me Lucrezia had quite nice hairstyle xD. And Juan... well, I wouldn't say that his hairstyle was horibble.
It was kind of ok, little bit messy, that's all xD. But still the one from season 1 was cuter.
Permed

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry, Jemima. I now remember you told us that Juan/David got you into The Borgias when you first introduced yourself to us. Sorry, modding three boards makes it difficult to keep track of stuff. Everyone kind of blurs into each other.
It's ok, I understand.
I notcied that you're also a moderator of board about X-Men, well, I'm sooooo crazy about X-Men.
I love all these movies and cartoons . But I never read comics.

Quote:
Yeah, I understand why season 3 was difficult for you. To be honest, I felt the same way, like the show kept getting darker, more violent and brutal, and more depressing with each season. You're probably right in that season 1 did seem like the brightest and happiest season. Even the lighting and the colors seemed to show that. I think season 2 started out kind of clam and decent, but then quickly started to get really dark about halfway through, which led to season 3.
EXACTLY! That's what I wanted to say, but my English it's kind of poor.

Quote:
So did you watch all of season 3 until the end, or did you stop watching at some point? To be honest, we do have a lot of Cesare/Lucrezia shippers here on this board, but it's okay if you didn't like that storyline. I don't expect everyone to be okay with it. But did it make it too difficult for you to watch all of season 3, or did you watch it until the end?
When I first watched it, I ended up on season 2. But I was planning to show this series to my mom (First I showed her "The Pillars of the Earth", and after that we watched "Victoria" xD) and it would be quite weird if I would show her only two seasons xD. So before we started watching, I just watched this third season by myself.
So yeah, I only watched it because of my mom. And I was pretty shocked that she sooo liked it.
After all my family is very religious (we are Catholics), so I was afraid that she would be disgusted by this series... and she was.
But she was caught up into this series soo much, that she started to like it.
We ended it, like, week ago.
And I asked her which of these three series she liked the most, and she told me that "The Borgias" xD. Because there were more actions.
Next thing we gonna see is "The White Queen".

Quote:
Oh, I agree, there were times when I wanted Juan dead as well, especially when he was assaulting that young woman in the garden before Micheletto stopped him,
Assaulting? Didn't he rape her? Or are you talking about some different scene? But if you talking about that scene with those innocent virgins, who danced in a circle and Juan was watching them with some angarly lust, then I'm pretty shure that he raped that poor girl.
And yes, I was soooo furious at that scene.

Quote:
Do you really think that Juan's leg was gangrenous? Man, that would be horrible.
I read it on the net. David said it in his letter to the fans:

Quote:
Dear All,

It has come to my attention that following the cancellation of The Borgias there are a great number of you mobilizing to halt/reverse Showtime’s decision.

Now, as someone who wouldn’t be in the fourth season of the show (following Juan’s gangrene, syphilis, opium-addiction, multiple-stabbage, bridge free-falling and drowning), I cannot be blamed of self-interest in bringing this petition to your attention:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/496/7...s-on-showtime/

I certainly can’t guarantee that Showtime will respond as desired – so many factors, including viewer’s enjoyment and support, go in to the ultimate decision – but it certainly cannot do any harm to try!

My name is added, why not add yours too. Let’s keep Jeremy, Holly and Francois in work for another year!

Best wishes,

David
Quote:
Perhaps he would've died anyway, but I still think he could've been helped if someone were there to help him and get him proper medical treatment. But Cesare was too interested in Juan failing because he wanted the Papal army for himself, Lucrezia didn't care about Juan because of what happened to Paolo, and Rodrigo was too focused on his own political ambitions to really help Juan either. It just seems like Juan never had a chance, and at the end, I did feel really sorry for him.
Well, maybe. But at that time the medical help was quite poor, so I don't know.
And yes, I also felt sorry for him, especially at the end.
As for Cesare, Lucrezia and Rodrigo, I totally agree with you.

Last edited by Jemima668; 08-26-2018 at 01:16 PM
Old 08-26-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Juan was cute back in season 1.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Alex.

On Polish TV they showed couple times "Victoria", movie "Truth or Dare/Truth or Die", and I think that "The Borgias" as well, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I totally agree.
As for hair, well, for me Lucrezia had quite nice hairstyle xD. And Juan... well, I wouldn't say that his hairstyle was horibble.
It was kind of ok, little bit messy, that's all xD. But still the one from season 1 was cuter.
Permed
Hi, Jemima! Well, I'm glad you got to watch those shows, at least.

Oh, I liked Lucrezia's hair in season 2. I just meant that everyone's hair just seemed to get a lot bigger in season 2. But I agree, season 1 hair was cuter.

Quote:
It's ok, I understand.
I notcied that you're also a moderator of board about X-Men, well, I'm sooooo crazy about X-Men.
I love all these movies and cartoons . But I never read comics.
Thanks, Jemima. Yes, I am. I'm glad to see you're a fan of the X-Men movies and cartoons! It's okay, not everyone is a comic book fan like me.

Quote:
EXACTLY! That's what I wanted to say, but my English it's kind of poor.
That's okay too, Jemima. Your English is just fine.

Quote:
When I first watched it, I ended up on season 2. But I was planning to show this series to my mom (First I showed her "The Pillars of the Earth", and after that we watched "Victoria" xD) and it would be quite weird if I would show her only two seasons xD. So before we started watching, I just watched this third season by myself.
So yeah, I only watched it because of my mom. And I was pretty shocked that she sooo liked it.
After all my family is very religious (we are Catholics), so I was afraid that she would be disgusted by this series... and she was.
But she was caught up into this series soo much, that she started to like it.
We ended it, like, week ago.
And I asked her which of these three series she liked the most, and she told me that "The Borgias" xD. Because there were more actions.
Next thing we gonna see is "The White Queen".
Ohh, I see. Well, I understand that, Jemima. That storyline isn't for everyone. I'm glad you managed to finish the third season just so you could see the entire series. Sorry your mom got disgusted.

OHHH, I loved The White Queen! I recommend it!

Quote:
Assaulting? Didn't he rape her? Or are you talking about some different scene? But if you talking about that scene with those innocent virgins, who danced in a circle and Juan was watching them with some angarly lust, then I'm pretty shure that he raped that poor girl.
And yes, I was soooo furious at that scene.
Yes, he was raping her. I was trying to be delicate and not use that word. But that was a difficult scene for me to watch as well, not just because he was raping her, but because he could've been giving her syphilis as well.

Quote:
Well, maybe. But at that time the medical help was quite poor, so I don't know.
And yes, I also felt sorry for him, especially at the end.
As for Cesare, Lucrezia and Rodrigo, I totally agree with you.
Medical help was poor, but the son of the Pope should've gotten better than what Juan got.

Oh, and I remember that message that David sent to the fans. We were the ones who actually started that campaign to save The Borgias and bring it back for another season. I was the one who came up with the idea of sending cans of sardines to the executives at Showtime. The Save The Borgias campaign was started by one of our posters, Christine, who passed away back in 2015. She's the one whom I have in memorial in my signature.