Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow! That is long! Don't worry, Lila. I'll reply to you soon. I'm doing my weekly post counts today, so I'm a bit distracted.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow! That is long! Don't worry, Lila. I'll reply to you soon. I'm doing my weekly post counts today, so I'm a bit distracted.
Yes, it's long, but there's a lot of historical info there, so you'll enjoy reading it
Old 08-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe today, Alex?
Old 08-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Source: natalie dormer daily

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-06-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those gifs, Nina! I love Natalie!

I'll try to read all that stuff as soon as I can, Lila.
Old 08-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Natalie Dormer and David Oakes behind the scenes for "Venus In Fur" Photoshoot.
Source: last kiss

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Source: Natalie Dormer News

Old 08-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are awesome gifs of David and Natalie, Nina! What's the name of that play again? Venus In Fur?
Old 08-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, that was the play: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_in_Fur

Old 08-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Extreme Fan

As for the gifs, yes, they are pretty cool xD. David and Natalie look so awesome together . I wish I could see this play.

And as for our discusion from this thread http://www.fanforum.com/f367/borgias...67/index8.html, Nina, then I totatlly agree with you about Rosie. She just wanted a new and happier life. And also a man who will love her, and help her to escape from her previous life. That's how she met Victor Silver. She thought that with him her wishes will come true, but it turned out that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I would even say that he was like a Venus Flytrap, beautiful on the outside, but deadly on the inside.

As for "Trinity" tv series, you can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(UK_TV_series) . I kinda liked it, but it definitely needs a second season. It was canceled and I think that the whole mystery about this special project and Dandelion Club wasn't revealed in 100%. I feel a bit unsatisfied, but I still like this series. And I got caught up on it so much that I even watched all episodes . Even though that David was only in three .
Funny thing, Tom Hughes (Prince Albert from "Victoria" xD) also played in this tv series xD.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-08-2018 at 01:46 AM
Old 08-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey there.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, Arinna.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Nina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemima668 (View Post)
As for the gifs, yes, they are pretty cool xD. David and Natalie look so awesome together . I wish I could see this play.

And as for our discusion from this thread http://www.fanforum.com/f367/borgias...67/index8.html, Nina, then I totatlly agree with you about Rosie. She just wanted a new and happier life. And also a man who will love her, and help her to escape from her previous life. That's how she met Victor Silver. She thought that with him her wishes will come true, but it turned out that he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I would even say that he was like a Venus Flytrap, beautiful on the outside, but deadly on the inside.

As for "Trinity" tv series, you can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(UK_TV_series) . I kinda liked it, but it definitely needs a second season. It was canceled and I think that the whole mystery about this special project and Dandelion Club wasn't revealed in 100%. I feel a bit unsatisfied, but I still like this series. And I got caught up on it so much that I even watched all episodes . Even though that David was only in three .
Funny thing, Tom Hughes (Prince Albert from "Victoria" xD) also played in this tv series xD.
Hi, Jemima! Arinna went to bed already. She's in Bulgaria, so it's midnight for her when it's 5pm for me and... well, I don't know what time zone you're in.

Thanks for all the info! I never heard of Trinity. Is that a European TV show?
Old 08-09-2018, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Nina!

Hi, Jemima! Arinna went to bed already. She's in Bulgaria, so it's midnight for her when it's 5pm for me and... well, I don't know what time zone you're in.

Thanks for all the info! I never heard of Trinity. Is that a European TV show?
Hi Alex!

I live in Poland and here we have 02:04PM rigth now.
As for Time Zone, well, here on forum I selected "(GMT + 1:00 hour) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris", because right now in Poland we have
Central European Summer Time (CEST), which applies from the last Sunday of March to the last Sunday of October. In autumn (The last Sunday of October) we're switching to Central European Time (CET), and then we're turning clocks back one hour. We're doing it at night, changing hour from 3:00AM to 2:00AM. And in spring (The last Sunday of March), we're switching again, but the other way around xD (We're turning clocks forward one hour, from 2:00AM to 3:00AM).
Personaly I hate it , switchig from one Zone to another twice in a year. Especially when we're switching from "Autumn Zone", as I call it , to "Spring Zone", because it takes from us a whole, one hour . Most people in Poland hate it, because they're not taking it very well. Most of them feel sleepy, they're without energy, kind of like zombies xD. I also feel like that xD. Right now I feel like zombie too, because currently we have huge heat wave.
Today we have 37°C. Well, maybe it's not 47°C (Like in Spain, or Portugal), but here in Poland it's a pretty huge temperature.

As for "Trinity" it says on Wiki that this is a British drama series, so yes, it's European.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 08-09-2018 at 05:10 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread