Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

And now comes the eclipse. Everyone sees a sign. Margaret is hyperventilating.

Elizabeth and Lizzie see it. Richard sees it.

Anne sees her dead son and sister. She's dead. I really feel sorry for her now. She didn't deserve this. She was the product of her father just as everyone else was the product of their parents.

People are saying Richard poisoned Anne so he could marry Lizzie? And now he's losing support and everyone is joining Henry? Man, he can't win.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

double post... ach not again

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, thanks for that Cecily... it's like commentary for the blind.

I pray I'm closer to God every day.

And as for your question, no, Jasper and Henry are not in prison, but they are recruiting convicts for their army.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-13-2017, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Yeah, thanks for that Cecily... it's like commentary for the blind.

I pray I'm closer to God every day.

And as for your question, no, Jasper and Henry are not in prison, but they are recruiting convicts for their army
Ahh, thanks. And yeah, Cecily is practically the narrator here.

Yeah, she has a point. Doesn't Henry and Elizabeth's first son, Arthur, die before he can take the throne?

Margaret is already chastising Lizzie. She should get used to this.

The battle is coming! Henry is landing!
Old 06-13-2017, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well, it's a bit crass Margaret calling your future daughter-in-law a whore but Lizzie is also wrong in believing that Richard thinks she is anything but a pawn to Richard.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Doesn't Henry and Elizabeth's first son, Arthur, die before he can take the throne?
He does. But their second son lives so... I doubt the curse worked.

Awww – Henry writes to his mother. I mean I get it really, it's like he has trained and worked for this all his life and now it's like.... are the odds really in his favour?

Old 06-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

And as usual, Margaret's husband is on the side whomever wins.

Richard is making battle plans. And he wants Lizzie taken from Stanley's house and his army to be on his side.

Margaret is trying to convince Lizzie that Richard is using her. And she just called her a whore? Lizzie just called Margaret out for killing her brother, Edward. And she also reminded her that no matter who wins, she will be Queen. Good one, Lizzie.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lizzie is going to see Richard?

Richard just took Lord Stanley's son as a hostage to force Stanley to join his side. And Wales didn't turn out for Henry like he had hoped, and Henry is writing to Margaret that he's in serious trouble now. He's seriously outnumbered. So of course Margaret is going out to her husband to plead with him to help her son. But he has his own son to worry about.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Again, I said it many times but I liked the characters more in TWQ – Margaret is so much more well-rounded... like now when doubt sets in and all she wants is for Henry to live. Which really is more than one can say for Elizabeth who, Lizzie was right there, seems to love the crown and the power more than her children.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the end is near – Richard has more troops than Henry and still...

Little Richard aka Perkin Warbeck is coming home. I was always meh about that. Yeah, vengence brings only more vengence and battle brings death... who knew?

Oh well, not even his horse likes Richard III. Shame...

Last edited by Nikki K; 06-13-2017 at 03:41 PM
Old 06-13-2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Stanley just told Margaret off. He can't put her son before his own. And if it's God's will that Henry will be king, then God can crown him himself.

Margaret is reunited with Jasper. But now she's freaking out. For the first time she thinks that she's going to lose and that Henry and Jasper will die. Wow, you're right. Margaret is a lot more vulnerable here. I do like this actress better than the one in TWP. But if she was responsible for the deaths of the Princes she's still irredeemable. And she certainly seems to take responsibility for it, both here and in TWP.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Margaret went to see Henry, who's happy to see her. So now she's reassuring him that God is on his side and that he will win. She did a major turnaround from just a few minutes ago.

And Lizzie is with Richard, who just told her that he actually is in love with her. He's convinced that he will win, and then he'll make Lizzie Queen Elizabeth. Oh, here comes the incest. Well, this is the board to have this happen on.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Stanley finally declares for Henry... the only sensible decision really.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
He does. But their second son lives so... I doubt the curse worked.
Well, that depends on what a curse is. Arthur died and Henry lived, but Henry went on to be a total monster.

Richard is going into battle with his crown on his helmet? Is that a good idea?

Okay, so I guess this love scene with Richard and Lizzie is what was referenced in the first episode of TWP?

Okay, now it's on! The armies of the Tudors and Yorks are marching against each other!

Margaret and Elizabeth are both awaiting the outcome.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She did a major turnaround from just a few minutes ago.
I think she knows that she'd frighten Henry if she told him anything else now.

And yeah, I always opt for the cut version on my DVD because I cannot stomach that scene. It makes me physically ill. I mean Lizzie clearly knows where the boundary is, she called him "Uncle Richard" only half an episode or so ago. In comparison to CL or any other sort of sibling incest like Giulia/Alessandro on 'Borgia', I also object to this because of the age gap and honestly it's icky because Richard is just calculating and he's the adult and should know that it's just plain wrong.

Ahhh – I love that scene where Margaret tells Stanley to stay on his knees and crowns Henry and calls herself "Margaret Regina" as she had once promised Stafford.

Also love that Elizabeth tells Lizzie to stop with the whinging and go be Queen of England now.

And we are through! I hope it was enjoyable and informative for you, Alex.

Last edited by Nikki K; 06-13-2017 at 03:50 PM
Reply   Post New Thread