Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

I'd find it unfortunate because JL has been done many more times than CL in other versions.

So the naked bathing scene is done... I need to poll here a bit: How do people generally feel about JL scenes... as in I'm trying to write one where they talk about Cesare and Juan gets a little dirty... it's rather brief but I wonder whether to keep it or delete it.

Btw:

Spoiler:

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Nonie, those anis! So adorable. By the end of it, Holliday caught the giggles from Francois.

Nikki, I'm so confused if we should continue talking about this as a spoiler or not, lol, but I'll continue under the spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Quote:
As for the masks... to make a Twin Peaks reference: The owls are not what they seem.
Exactly.

On Juan/Cesare:

Spoiler:

Memory, I don't think Neil J will cross the line between Cesare/Lucrezia. He has said before that he believes accusations of incest were a slur of their times and I agree. He wanted them to have an exceptional devotion to each other, to be the ideal couple if they weren't brother and sister, and he has done that wonderfully. I'd actually be really happy if he doesn't make it physical.

Spoiler:

Vanora, I hope you get a chance to see the promo soon; it's really good. All the characters seem to up their game this season.

I like your theory on Juan/Lucrezia, Nonie.

Spoiler:

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Old 01-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

jnnj - nah, I don't think talking about other versions is spoilery. Actually I was asking about the fic I'm writing for somebody as a holiday gift and I want to try and take the new trailer into account, however, I'm not sure how interested people are in JL scenes. See, I just want to give them a nice present...

Spoiler:

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, jnnj
Hate: Animal Cruelty
Old 01-03-2012, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Vanora - see explanation in the post count thread...

Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnnj (View Post)

Memory, I don't think Neil J will cross the line between Cesare/Lucrezia. He has said before that he believes accusations of incest were a slur of their times and I agree. He wanted them to have an exceptional devotion to each other, to be the ideal couple if they weren't brother and sister, and he has done that wonderfully. I'd actually be really happy if he doesn't make it physical.

]
To be perfectly honest, I very much prefer they didn't cross that line. What makes them oh-so attractive to me is that them together is forbidden. I'm okay with both of them wanting to cross that line but they both know that they couldn't.

If that makes any sense

icon
Old 01-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Elite Fan

I think to me that will be good for two seasons before the whole "I want you but we can't!" thing gets annoying. Much like Buffy/Angel for instance.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ yeah, at some point, I get frustrated with the Unresolved Sexual Tension. hehehe

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
Old 01-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

elle me dit

icon
Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Oh that lovely inappropriate touching...

Old 01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm done. I'd like to mention that this fic takes the new season 2 preview into account. Additionally, a lot of the described events actually happened historically albeit not in this order. But then who screwed with the timeline first me or Neil Jordan? Yeah, think so.
I guess it helps to have read the fics proceeding this but it is not absolutely necessary.

I would also like to add that there are no fictional characters in this (albeit I mentioned Ursula briefly at some point). All of the supporting characters even if we haven't seen them on the show (yet) have actually existed.

In any case, this was written very quickly as a gift for someone. And I want to thank Vanora for her idea to bring in Djem. Otherwise as a perfectionist I think everything I do is crap, so I won't say anything else... perhaps it wasn't that bad after all.

Comments are love!

ETA: That being said the fanfic section CL and other on the "Borgias in other media" (in which I understand fanfic as a form of media even if it is based on our show) thread is updated with heaps of new stuff.

Last edited by Nikki K; 01-07-2012 at 08:35 AM
Old 01-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Hello everybody! Can I be added please? I haven't finished watching The Borgias yet but I did catch up on Cesare/Lucrezia scenes some time ago and I completely fell in love with them ♥
Old 01-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Certainly, if Nonie hasn't done it yet, I will do so in a minute. Welcome to the board! Hope to see you here often!

There is also an episode discussion thread topped on the first page of the board if you are interested in that.

Old 01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Hello everybody! Can I be added please? I haven't finished watching The Borgias yet but I did catch up on Cesare/Lucrezia scenes some time ago and I completely fell in love with them ♥
Hello there! Welcome aboard Hope you'll visit here often Which episode have you watch so far?

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread