Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome! We're getting even higher! Thanks for posting, Christine!

Hi, Kira!
Old 04-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

These are the most important and we should concentrate our efforts on these sites.
Most important The Borgias The Borgias | smgo.tv
You can vote here with as many email addresses as you have

I will try to list the current count for the SMGO site also so folks can see how far we have to go.
Sunday April 20th update
Today. 5,494 votes
Left to get :9,506
36.6%

Can't hurt might really help : You can vote here everyday.
Save That Show.com --- The Borgias ---

If anyone tried to vote and didn't receive a confirming email you can recover that vote here is information on how to do that.

Save The Borgias Fan Campaign (SMGO.tv is back!)

A video that has NJ and maker of Hannibal discussing the making of a TV series it's encouraging to hear NJ is really open to fan pressure as far as remaking his script and to hear him say several times that The Borgias should have run 4 seasons
Berlinale Talents

Because there have been questions about how the The Borgias | smgo.tv would work and whether or not they would use TBA here from the Inspector at the wiki site is some answers to those questions. Because it is so long I will put it in spoiler quotes.
Spoiler:

www.smgo.tv:]www.smgo.tv: If Netflix and Kickstarter Had a Baby... - The Borgias Fan Wiki If Netflix and Kickstarter Had a Baby... - The Borgias Fan Wiki

An update from SMGO.TV The update you have been waiting for! | smgo.tv

Interesting article about the efforts of saving shows done by fans and the successes they're having

Fans rally for favorite shows, but is it worth it? · For Our Consideration · The A.V. Club

From my favorite fan girl reviewer Britt and she made a list of her best and worst for 2013! For show gone too soon The Borgias! naturally. And she called our fan base impressive, Eclectic Pop: Best & Worst of 2013: Television

An article about fan efforts to successfully bring back shows hope soon The Borgias ranks among these shows saved by fans

Fans rally for favorite shows, but is it worth it? · For Our Consideration · The A.V. Club

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...36630976531503

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=236635636531037

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 04-20-2014 at 03:17 AM
cheekymonkey503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We're almost to 36%

Thank you, Christine! Keep voting, everyone!
Old 04-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

We're moving good I see.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

These are the most important and we should concentrate our efforts on these sites.

I will try to list the current count for the SMGO site also so folks can see how far we have to go.
Friday May 11th update
Today. 5,685 votes
Left to get :9,315
37.9%

If anyone tried to vote and didn't receive a confirming email you can recover that vote here is information on how to do that.

A video that has NJ and maker of Hannibal discussing the making of a TV series it's encouraging to hear NJ is really open to fan pressure as far as remaking his script and to hear him say several times that The Borgias should have run 4 seasons
Berlinale Talents

Because there have been questions about how the The Borgias | smgo.tv would work and whether or not they would use TBA here from the Inspector at the wiki site is some answers to those questions. Because it is so long I will put it in spoiler quotes.
Spoiler:

www.smgo.tv:]www.smgo.tv: If Netflix and Kickstarter Had a Baby... - The Borgias Fan Wiki If Netflix and Kickstarter Had a Baby... - The Borgias Fan Wiki

Interesting article about the efforts of saving shows done by fans and the successes they're having

From my favorite fan girl reviewer Britt and she made a list of her best and worst for 2013! For show gone too soon The Borgias! naturally. And she called our fan base impressive, Eclectic Pop: Best & Worst of 2013: Television

An article about fan efforts to successfully bring back shows hope soon The Borgias ranks among these shows saved by fans

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...36630976531503

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=236635636531037

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 05-11-2014 at 12:48 AM
Old 04-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Woo hoo! We're up to 37%! Great job! Thanks for posting that, Christine!

Remember to vote, everyone! Especially if you have multiple email accounts.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Tuesday May 20th update
Today. 5,766 votes
Left to get :9,234
38.4%

Berlinale Talents

Spoiler:

From my favorite fan girl reviewer Britt and she made a list of her best and worst for 2013! For show gone too soon The Borgias! naturally. And she called our fan base impressive, [url=http://www.eclecticpop.com/2013/12/best-worst-of-2013-television.html]Eclectic Pop: Best & Worst of 2013: Television

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 05-20-2014 at 05:25 AM
Old 05-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We're getting closer to 40%! Thanks for posting, Christine!

Remember to vote as many times as possible, everyone! It can't hurt.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I voted from all of my accounts. And thank you, Sean! You are amazing!
Old 05-20-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, right? That was so awesome of Sean to retweet #SaveTheBorgias for us. He's awesome!

And send thanks from us to your friend Britt, Christine! But could you please fix the link to her Best And Worst list?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-20-2014 at 06:44 PM
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Tuesday May 20th update
Today. 5,768 votes
Left to get :9,232
38.5%

Berlinale Talents

Spoiler:

Think I fixed it sorry I edit this post so much it must have gotten messed up

Oh and looks like #Sean just followed this @SaveTheBorgias acct so think he really would like a Season 4
Old 05-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the whole cast would like season 4, Christine.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:02 PM
New Fan

I voted with every account I have!! I'm hoping to help anyway I can!
watashisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Carlo!

Thanks once again for posting, Christine! The number keeps climbing!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

The title is literally making me emotional
Reply   Post New Thread