Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2011, 08:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow, he is pretty hot! I'm so happy he's for Lucrezia, but then again who else would he be for

Hopefully he's more developed than Ursula.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Again, as I said before, the five year old in me is stomping her foot and pouting: "Do not want them with other people!"

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Yep. As someone said on LJ: Since Ursula I'm kind of traumatized by fictional characters on the show...
You and me both. I'll still give him a chance but no once is better than Cesare for Lucrezia and vice versa. I very much liked Djem/Cem though until Juan killed him.

Unfortunately can't say the same about Ursula. I suffered through all of her scenes last season but I think I might just fast foward her scenes next season or put a blindfold on my eyes.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-21-2011, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

It was quite a shame. I loved Ruta in 'Spooks', so I was quite excited to hear she got a part in the show but then it was just... so depressing.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-21-2011, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

Depressing? It was a disaster from the beginning. She was simply used as a surrogate for Lucrezia (same with Paolo). Her role was pointless and still will be next season.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-21-2011, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't have been so annoyed had her role ended sooner with her joining the convent. But that she continued to be there and especially in the last scene with the baby was just... WRONG. I do not understand why she would possible be in the second season.

Talking about the character obviously...

Old 08-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
I wouldn't have been so annoyed had her role ended sooner with her joining the convent. But that she continued to be there and especially in the last scene with the baby was just... WRONG. I do not understand why she would possible be in the second season.

Talking about the character obviously...
Obviously she won't be around for a long time...like I said Ursula is a surrogate for Lucrezia and Cesare will go for one surrogate to another all of his life. What he can't have with his sister, he finds it with another woman but there's one thing those women will never have...his heart. That one belong to someone else from the beginning. What really pissed me off is that Cesare got we Ursula in the first place because she has a jerk of a husband (like his sister), he wanted to help her and set her free. Plus Ursual at the end played the victim card when she clearly asked for it.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Her going from "Save me!" to "Don't do it!" doing a 360° surely was super confusing writing. And yes, even in that respect she was a surrogate or her husband for that matter, who he really wanted to kill was Sforza, no doubt.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

^^He didn't kill Sforza though which is a shame if you ask me. Wonder if he'll kill Paolo.

What I find interesting is that Lucrezia is interested in men with dark hair, tanned, basically looking like her brother. Same with Cesare who's going for blonde, girls he needs to protect, pale skin basically looking like her sister. Says a all lot!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-21-2011, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I doubt he'll kill Paolo. I wonder if they will imply that he killed Juan. (Although for some reason I still think it was Joffre, perhaps with Cesare knowing but not thinking he'd follow through with it.)

And yes, that says it all. Amen.

Old 08-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Absolute Fan

I read somewhere that he killed Paulo's historical counterpart, Peroto (sp?). Since the show will be steadily making both Cesare and Lucrezia darker, I wouldn't rule it out that he would kill Paulo and Juan too. There was an interesting blog post on Tumblr disucssing this. Maybe I'll bring it over to either the Cesare or Cesare/Lucrezia thread so we can all discuss our own interpretations of the history/fiction of all this.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

He did? Well, in that case I hope he'll go for it. Gosh that sentence makes no sense and yet it does.

And yay discussion!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Well I wouldn't rule it ou either...He did kill
Spoiler:
out of jealousy and political reasons in the real story.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still bewildered how history can be considered a spoiler.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

I know but I just put the spoiler tag in case people who watch the show and don't know anything about The Borgias history, don't want to be spoiled.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread