New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that it's the same.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've only seen the commercials for that while we were watching Shadowhunters.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish we've had a new decent guilty pleasure couple.
Old 02-13-2018, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Same Arinna, some are coming back soon (JJ is coming back on March 8th for example) some are gone forever... some platonic ones are also coming back soonish (Bells/O from the 100 in April I think) but no new ones
DGSAFDMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May! So what show is JJ again? Is that Jessica Jones?

Wow, I guess I do have a new guilty pleasure ship. Sara Lance and John Constantine on Legends of Tomorrow.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

I heard Constantine was guest starring, I'm happy to see that the fans of that show at least got to see him again in LOT

Yes, Jessica Jones is coming back in March and I ship these two a LOT:

Old 02-14-2018, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

I really like John Constantine. It was too bad that the show never took off.

May - Aww. Yes, you and me both! I adore Jessica/Trish. Thanks for the gif! Can't wait for the new season.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Never watched the show, I think he's very different to the comics and to the movie version, I kinda liked the movie version tbh but if I had the chance to see the same actor portraying a character I liked and that their show was cancelled, I'd be very happy!

Nina,

I can't freaking wait for JJ S2 mostly because I miss them both so much and that's after getting some scenes in The Defenders ... IMAGINE if we had none since JJ S1 in 2015... I'd be crawling out of my skin.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Constantine is an Internet show right now. I'm not sure and I also think that LoT turned out to be a bit way too political correct TV show. Not sure if I wanna watch that.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LoT turned out to be a bit way too political correct TV show
What do you mean by that?

I just think it's super boring and has way too many character I don't care about. I haven't heard anything about Constantine as webshow?

May - Yes, I know, I was really happy we got that scene in "The Defenders" ... and really it's been way too long since season 1. I can't believe they haven't timed that better.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 02-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May! Hi, Nina!

Yeah, I really liked how the Arrowverse used John Constantine in Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. The actor who plays him really makes his character shine. Way better than Keanu Reeves' interpretation. That Constantine wasn't even British. It's too bad that the Constantine show got cancelled by NBC. But is it a Netflix show now? And why don't they just call it Hellblazer, like in the comics? But I'm hoping that John can come back later so he and Sara can pick up where they left off. That should also be interesting if Sara and Ava start something.

I think Arinna is referring to all the Arrowverse shows being a bit to overly placating by having so many characters that could be considered a "token" character. The token minority character or the token gay/bi character that doesn't have much of a story but is there to fill out the cast. Now, in the case of LoT I disagree, because both Sara Lance and Amya are fully fleshed out characters that have a full story arc. But I get what Arinna means when it comes to other shows. I felt the same way about Melrose Place back in the 90's. It created characters that it didn't really focus on but were just sorta... there.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
What do you mean by that?

I just think it's super boring and has way too many character I don't care about. I haven't heard anything about Constantine as webshow?

May - Yes, I know, I was really happy we got that scene in "The Defenders" ... and really it's been way too long since season 1. I can't believe they haven't timed that better.
Nina,

I think they timed it as much as they could since in 2016 they released Luke Cage and Daredevil. They brought a new one and Daredevil back because it was the first one and the one that was going to start the plot of the defenders I think JJ S2 should have premiered last year before The Punisher IMO but the other two shows were new so I couldn't judge.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May!

Oh, I forgot... who is that you're shipping Jessica with again? I don't think her character was ever defined as bisexual in the comics or on the show. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little femslash now and then, but it does tend to look more like male fantasy the more shows try to push it. If that many women could so easily go bisexual in real life, guys would be having way more threesomes than we actually do, which hardly ever. Unless you live in Hollywood.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, but now that's a fashion.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

You know being bisexual doesn't mean you would agree to have a threesome. That's really really bizarre thinking at best.

May - Ah yes, I forgot about 'The Punisher'. I haven't watched that one. Heard some mixed reviews. But yes, I agree, it would have been better had they premiered JJ2 and brought that on this year. Idek... Netflix, eh?

Reply   Post New Thread