Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know, May. I really don't wanna go back to Sookie/Eric because they pretty much spoiled that one. Even the books didn't have them ending up together. I pretty much figured they'd give the Violet kill to Hoyt in revenge for his mother, but I'm still undecided as to where Jessica's storyline is going. I'm gonna wait that one out a bit. The same thing for Pam's fate, which I don't think we can say one way or the other yet.

I'm pretty sure that whatever happens to Bill and Sookie, it won't happen until the very last episode. I'm kinda disappointed by the direction that storyline with Tara's ghost went. I thought there would be more to it than that. But I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen with Arlene and her new vamp boyfriend.
Old 08-12-2014, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Tara's storyline was useless and just worked to give some "sympathy" to her mother since we all hated her guts back in S1. Why is it even important to give some character development to her at this rate? the only significant thing about this is that we got to see that Tara went to a "nice place" and not to hell or something like that.

People are starting to think Bill will become human and die protecting Sookie for her to end up with a random human, but I think that if they're going through the trouble of making Bill human, might as well have him stay with her? also, there's a spoiler/rumor that a human is becoming a vampire but the IMDB guy said no one is being turned at least until next episode, so it might happen in episode 10 and my first guess was Arlene until I realized she has kids so she wouldn't do that now I'm starting to think Jason... BUT I was also thinking that Jason might end up with Bridgett (a human like I wanted to? also we see Hoyt punching Jason in the promo so he might find them again) so I am not sure about that one. Maybe Lafayette? to stay with James?
Old 08-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't really see Jason ending up with Bridgett, a woman we know almost nothing about and whom he really has no connection with other than she's Hoyt's girlfriend. If Jason does end up with a woman who was only written into the show in the last few episodes that would seem a little cheap to me. I've never believed in attaching important story arcs to characters that appear at the end of a story because there's no audience attachment to them. It's the old Chekhov's Gun principle of storytelling. If you show a gun hanging on the wall in the first act, then it had better be fired by the final act, or it shouldn't be there at all. Basically, if you introduce an element into the story at the beginning that doesn't seem to have much significance but later turns out to be very significant, they by the end of the story that element needs to be carried to its conclusion, or else it shouldn't have been there in the first place. Does this mean Jason ending up with Jessica? Jessica with Hoyt? Bill and Sookie? I don't know, but it has to be something.

Also, I'm not sure who is punching who in that scene yet. The clip was too quick for me to get a good look, so I guess we'll find out later.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

I saw caps of it, it's definitely Hoyt punching Jason, but guess what I just double-read the spoilers from IMDB and the guy says Jason doesn't sleep with Bridgett THANK GOD cause I was going to be really upset if that was the case.

Now the spoilers are hinting Sooric sex next episode and I just? I dunno,, I'm upset
Old 08-13-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How much you wanna bet that Ginger will finally get her wish and get to have sex with Eric, May? I'm calling it right now.

They're also saying a major character will die in the next episode.

They also said that a love triangle would be resolved. Jason/Jessica/Hoyt? Bill/Sookie/Eric? Sookie/Eric/Pam?
Old 08-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure it's Hoyt/Jessica/Jason triangle that will be "resolved" because Hoyt remembers.

So yeah, Pam is totally dying, where did you read that spoiler?
Old 08-14-2014, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I read it in a couple of sites, actually, May. I don't know who will die, but I'm hoping it's not Pam.

How would Hoyt remember? And even if he does, how does that change the reason why he asked Jessica to glamour him in the first place? I guess we'll find out how this gets resolved soon enough. But I still hope for Jason/Jessica.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

I have no idea how, but the official description for episode 9 says "Hoyt remembers" in a way I want him to end up with Bridgett cause she loves him, and I actually thought he acted a bit rude towards her even tho it wasn't the right moment for her to bring up kids talk and stuff. I have no idea what remembering will do to him, if he'd become more relieved or if he'll get even worse... I know he doesn't want to remember the drama, but Jason was by his side for all his life after all, and removing him from the equation must be odd? change him?

I have not read anything about a death on episode 9, do you have any of the sites? I read a description for episode 10 (tho it could be fake) mentioning Pam tho, so I am not sure.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I still hope for my ship in True Blood.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here's a link to spoilers for the next episode, May.

True Blood – Love Is To Die – Advance Preview | Spoilers

And here's one that predicts the death of a major character.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/56256...l-spoilers.htm
Old 08-17-2014, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the links! saw the death spec on the main title and then I couldn't find it again? that's odd... but nice spoilers from spoilertv this time, they gave quotes and everything.

Best of luck today for all of y'all and your OTPS cause Ep 9 might be super painful for at least one of us

Also Alex, are you ever adding stuff to the OP?
Old 08-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I am. Don't worry, May.

Looks like Jason/Jessica might be over. And I was terrified that Pam was gonna get impaled by that big stake those Yakuza guys were hanging over her.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

And what happens with Bill and Sookie?
Old 08-19-2014, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Bill/Sookie are endgame Arinna, the promo for the last episode is basically SCREAMING Bookie. But they're playing it like Bill is going to die (but we know better)

Yeah, sorry about that Alex. I gotta say, I like Jason/Bridgett... I just wish we could have seen them earlier? it would have been nicer to get Hoyt back around episode 5 or something to give proper development to both relationships. I also want Hoyt to REMEMBER, he didn't remember this episode, he was told by Jessica what happened and that's not the same.

I always wanted Jason to be with a human tho, to grow up and have an actual relationship with someone and have a family, so if that's his endgame, I'm happy for him.

Oh I gasped HARD when they were cutting the robes on Pam. But was proud of my bb Eric for choosing her over Sookie. That's the best character development he could have had. He grew some balls and let his obsession with Sookie go, tried to be nice to Bill and chose his progeny over his 1 week booty call.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, I've watched the promo! It looks good! It sounds like I'm gonna watch the True Blood finale.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread