Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The Borgias Guilty Pleasure #4: “That’s when it came over me in a cataclysmic flood - I loved Chris, and he was my brother." - Cathy Dollanganger

Welcome to the 4th The Borgias Guilty Pleasure Thread

We are curious to know, besides Cesare and Lucrezia, what else do you ship? And we mean something different than an ordinary ship. Share your opinions below.

{1}{2}{3}

The OP is still Under Construction
Old 08-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

TFNT Alex
Old 08-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Christine! I managed to find a Flowers In The Attic quote.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Great quote Alex! TFTNT and let me post some gifsets here before I forget so you can add to the OP... let's do some FITA, GOT, BM and TB for now yes?

For Alex:

x

x

x

For Arinna:

No source because the PLL tags are a MESS of reposters.

For me:

Source: ME

X

Soource: ME

Obviously this is a lot for the OP but we could cut them down or I could get single gifs for some of the couples like Jason/Jessica, cause that is the longest gifset... as well as Norma/Norman I could get a 4 gifs set or we could use only 4 of those 8, etc.

Last edited by DGSAFDMD; 08-07-2014 at 09:38 AM
Old 08-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, May! And thanks for all the awesome gifs! I hope we can fit them all into the OP, otherwise we could try to trim them down a bit. FF only allows a certain amount of images in a single post.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

I know, but we can cut like the J/J gifset you can leave the last 4 instead of all of them, I could cut down two S/H gifs, etc.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like a good idea, May. Thanks!

Now forgive me, but I have to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow, May! Goodnight!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

These are looking gooood.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Let's hope Alex adds some to the OP as soon as he can
Old 08-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will, May. I wanted to wait for Arinna to wake up and make sure how the OP will look.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can make it, Alex.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see the OP

Now, allow me to express some of my feels in regards to these idiots:

X

I can't? after 11 episodes of this show, I want to lay in fetal position and sob the rest of the month? he kills so many people in the show, and in the first season when no one knows nothing he doesn't kill her, then he helps her to find out what really happened and tells her that he's her brother then in S2 we get to see them as children, he's probably 2 and she's a newborn. Their father was a great scientist and freaking crazy and experimented with him and caused him to be emotionless, he would kill rabbits in front of the kid to see if it'd provoke anything in him because he messed it up. Then he left him when he was like 6 because he turned "horrific" but always loved his daughter until they were separated and he was supposedly locked in a psychiatric hospital. The guy starts the show asking "Where is Jessica Hyde?" and we're here thinking the bad guys are just trying to get her, and when he finds her he lets her go. He's damaged, he knows his father loved her and ruined him, and instead of hating her or taking it against her, he protects her and in the new season he ****ing got her fake papers so she can leave and start a new life and this happens:

His own father shoots him and the episode ended with him in the floor bleeding out while she asks him to breathe'/make it. I CANNOT. I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING BUT DEPRESSION THANKS TO THEM. I HATE EVERYTHING
Old 08-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Alex, first of all I am so sorry that apparently you won't get endgame... second of all, Arinna I'm so sorry that apparently you prob won't get endgame either (tho I'm pretty sure you will) and third, I'm sorry for me because looks like Pam might be dying next week so yeah.

True Blood here, to piss us all off.

BUT. I always shipped Jessica/Hoyt and even tho I can't swallow the whole thing with Jessica suddenly loving Hoyt again when she clearly said she didn't anymore before he left, I do remember her "praying for it to come back" because deep down, she knew that when she was happy with Hoyt, she was VERY happy... but it wasn't in her, she's young and a vampire and wasn't ready to have a relationship. Hoyt finding her attractive doesn't surprise, he has a connection with her and always found her beautiful, is just a bit odd to see his personality so different now, like even removing the pain Jessica caused, he still completely changed without the memory of his best friend in his life, I wonder what's going to happen when he remembers.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! Yeah, True Blood really sucks right now. I can't believe things are going as bad as they are and there's only two episodes left. At least Eric is cured, but how can you be sure that Pam is going to die? Things aren't looking too good for Jason and Jessica, but I'm reserving final judgment until I know for sure what they're doing with Hoyt's character. As for Bill and Sookie...... who the hell knows what's going to happen there? He's refusing to take any of the cure in Sarah Newlin's blood. Maybe he will survive and become human again due to the combination of Hep V and Sookie's faerie blood. I'm not going to try to guess at this point.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

I am positive Bill's plot will go that way because two peeps have already spoiled it, and so far one of them spoiled stuff for the previous episode that were true, also the IMDB guy said something about Jason/Jessica plot being "dropped" so I was wondering if that was going to happen ... and it did. Hoyt killing Violet was also in the spoilers but wasn't a shock for anyone I think? I mean it was obvious by just looking at the episode promo

When Bill was going to drink I thought it just wasn't going to work for him and that's the way he was going to end up becoming human, but it's even more retarded he simply doesn't want to drink it and by the promo, looks like Sooric might have a chance, while Pam is being tortured YET AGAIN and I'm here thinking Pam will be killed and that will be Eric;s wake up call, to get back to his business and stop letting Sookie ruin his life.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread