Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's coming back, but not as a love interest, Alex.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, we don't know yet. We don't know what's happening with her or Elektra at the moment.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Karen is Frank's love interest, Alex.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, on The Punisher. But we don't know if he pissed her off or anything on that show because she's supposed to be on Daredevil season 3.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:12 AM
Elite Fan

May - I think I'll watch The 100 next. I really wish I had a Manon icon from Skam France. Did you hear anything whether Skam Germany is renewed?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also think I might watch The 100, but... starting season 6.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I don't know who I'm gonna ship now. Elektra died, but as usual, she's coming back. Matt revealed his Daredevil identity to Karen, but she was on The Punisher with Frank, so I have no idea what's happening there. Karen is coming back to Daredevil season 3, so... yeah, I have no idea.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know what happens in The Deffenders, so...
Old 08-13-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I know what happens in The Deffenders, so...
Yeah, I know you do. You watched without me.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Wait... you guys ended with Daredevil? you should really watch The Defenders, mostly if you like Elektra at all cause the rest of the plot is TERRIBLE. A serious disappointment that show was but oh well I got Elektra/Matt stuff and A LOT OF PAIN and well... that is something indeed. I cried about 3 times when I watched the last scene with Matt/Elektra. I cannot even. I SERIOUSLY SHIP IT.

Yeah I think Karen will become Frank's romantic interest eventually BUT I do hope they take their sweet time cause Frank is in no place to have a romance right now IMO.

Alex,

I didn't care about Klaroline, my ship was Klebekah and well she ended happy but he died so knew it was gonna happen tho I'm more pissed that their last scene was 10 seconds long.

Nina,

I haven't looked up anything in regards to SKAM Germany anymore so I don't know what happened all I know is that SKAM Austin was renewed.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, so you shipped Klebekah? Sorry, I get that and Klaroline confused.

Yes, we finished season 2 of Daredevil and we're now starting season 1 of Iron Fist. I haven't watched Luke Cage or Jessica Jones yet, but I don't yet have either The Defenders or The Punisher on Xfinity On Demand, so I can't watch them until they get uploaded.

I kinda ship both Matt/Karen and Matt/Elektra. As a comic fan, I'm well aware of the Matt/Elektra relationship, but it's also had its ups and downs, and they've been apart for a long time.
Matt was also involved with Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow, just so you know.
Old 08-15-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Matt/Karen? I didn't know.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess we'll see, Arinna.

No real ships from Iron Fist just yet.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

Oh Alex you shouldn't bother with Iron Fist, that show is terrible.

Go straight to Jessica Jones (the other good Marvel show) or maybe even Luke Cage... I watched S1 of Luke, was OK at first and then seriously TERRIBLE in the second half so I didn't bother with S2.

I thought Daredevil was great in S1 but was even better in S2 when everyone else thinks S2 was terrible dunno why.

Shame you can't watch The Defenders, that show will literally break your heart if you're an Elektra/Matt shipper, god knows it broke mine. BIG TIME
Old 08-16-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May!

Well, both Arinna and I are watching Iron Fist right now, so we're gonna watch it all the way through. I haven't seen Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Defenders, or The Punisher yet, although Arinna has already watched The Defenders and The Punisher. I can't watch The Defenders or The Punisher yet because they're not available on Xfinity On Demand yet. I may watch the others, though. I didn't mind Daredevil S2.

I agree, this guy isn't really nailing Danny from the comics, but I've heard he's better in The Defenders in his scenes with Luke Cage. The chemistry there is about right from what I've heard, and a few scenes I've watched on YouTube. I have to say that I enjoy Danny/Luke scenes far more than Luke/Jessica scenes. Krysten Ritter just seems too intense and pissed off all the time and she's the character I feel least attached too. I much prefer Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, and Elektra. I can't believe Colleen owned that guy in the cage. And Colleen is an actual descendant of Samurai and brings some Japanese influence to the show, while Danny's influence is Chinese Kung Fu. I honestly didn't notice that Colleen was Japanese because of her last name, "Wing." Doesn't sound Japanese to me, like Rina Takeda, for example, the actress from Karate Girl and Kunoichi. I was a bit confused at first that she taught in a dojo and wore a Katana.