Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2018, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

You guys are having really good convo here.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

DP
Old 05-16-2018, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Yeah is all thanks to SKAM although I'm sure it'll end as soon as is confirmed Eleonora will be dating Edoardo like in the original version should happen soon.

Also my platonic siblings ship from the 100 is back and they reunited yesterday and I wanted to cry they're so beautiful.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Honestly Nina,

Westworld is way better this time around but I'm not sure how I would cope with binge watching it, some episodes are like an hour 10 minutes long and ...

OMG I had no idea about Germany? my baby is bi then? praise the lord! except I don't ship her with Hannah so she can get another gf if she gets one is it bad I always suspected Noora was bi too? there was just never a mention about it

Clip where Eleonora sings to Eva to cheer her up is now online and OMG my baby is so beautiful really trying to make Eva smile until the end, there's a bit where she holds her shoulder and then her hand goes towards Eva's face but she's wearing a hoodie so she just touches the side of the hoodie instead. IS SO ADORABLE
You make a good point about the episodes being super long. I'll have to re-think this.

Yep, she is. I agree about Hanna though sadly, that's not going to work. And yes, I always suspected Noora... perhaps crossover ship Mia/Noora ... I mean I wrote an Effy/Eura fic once. No seriously though she needs a new gf – another great twist in one of the clips that were released yesterday was when Mia (Noora) claps back at Alexander (William) after Kiki's (Vilde's) meltdown she starts out like all the other Skam versions "Perhaps your mother didn't cuddle you enough ..." but then continued "... or perhaps the two of you cuddled a bit too much, is that the problem?" basically accusing him of incest or an Oedipus complex at least. That was golden.

Will totlally have to watch the clip of Eleonora singing to Eva. It sounds so cute!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 05-16-2018, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Nina! Hi, May!

OMG, I finally got an Isabelle/Simon scene on Shadowhunters! My ship there may finally be coming in!

Westworld is going to drive me absolutely nuts this season, even more than last season. I keep hoping that somehow they'll be able to have another scene with Jimmi Simpson and Evan Rachel Wood as William and Dolores, but that can't happen because William is now the much older Man In Black played by Ed Harris. Unless.... there's always "The Door." Yes, I know you have issues with what William became after his heart was inadvertently broken by Dolores' reset and inability to remember him, May, but I get the feeling with each episode that this is William's redemption story arc. And after all, The Door is the title of season 2 and Ford did say that The Door was meant for William. We'll see, I guess.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I guess you're being too positive in regards to William while I'm not really expecting much but maybe there will be some sort of redemption storyline after all.

I gotta say, out of the 3 times I've watched the scene between William and Noora happening the original one is still my favorite, I think the delivery of the actress from the german version wasn't great BUT what I did like about the german version is that you CLEARLY see how much William liked Noora after that bit... like you see him genuinely smile after she's gone and I thought that was kind of adorable? :lol; this is also the reason why I think the german version of Noora should probably stay with her William (Alex?) idk, I kinda liked him.

Here's the link for the clip I mentioned from the Italian version:

Old 05-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I just think that if they weren't intending to redeem William they'd have killed him off last season, May. And while Season 1/The Maze was mostly about Dolores and Maeve, Season 2/The Door has been mostly about William, with Dolores and Maeve taking a bit of a back seat so far.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

May - I agree that Josefine Frida Pettersen's delivery was the best. Then again what you said that for the Italian version, the same is true for the German one as well, in comparison to William Alexander wasn't as mean to Kiki. He mainly told her that simply didn't care for her and that's why he didn't call. That's nothing compared to William's spiel how Vilde is not good enough. I must disagree though, I thought Milena Tscharntke's delivery was really good. She didn't overdo it, she clearly showed that Mia is pretty bored with Alexander and can't be bothered with him. And yes Alexander smiled... I wasn't sure whether I liked that or not to be honest, in the sense – it seemed a bit premature but we'll see.

See that's my dilemma though, 'Noora' is the character I simply love in every version but I don't care for the 'William' storyline. I do love original and Italian Sana. Looking forward to her season.

Still have to make it through a complete episode of Austin... we'll see, I don't feel a strong desire to but maybe it gets better.

Alex - i've given up on 'Shadowhunters'... too much shipping, the plot predictable and an afterthought, I don't know. Maybe if Lydia comes back I'll pick it up again. And whatever happened to Dot?

As for 'Westworld', look I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a William redemption storyline. If that takes up the bulk of the time then I'm not sure I can be bothered.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 05-16-2018 at 08:19 PM
Old 05-16-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Alex - i've given up on 'Shadowhunters'... too much shipping, the plot predictable and an afterthought, I don't know. Maybe if Lydia comes back I'll pick it up again. And whatever happened to Dot?

As for 'Westworld', look I'm sorry but I'm not interested in a William redemption storyline. If that takes up the bulk of the time then I'm not sure I can be bothered.
Aww, I'm sorry for that, Nina. Izzy and Simon were just about to get started.

As for Westworld, next episode is gonna be all about Maeve in Shogun World, Nina. So you might wanna check that one out.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for Sunday for Westworld AND Killing Eve. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when Killing Eve season 1 ends. I'm going to miss it a lot during hiatus

But yeah Westworld's episode looks great I can't wait. (Maeve fan here)

Nina,

In regards to Alexander smiling being "too soon" I don't quite agree because he literally goes next episode and tries to take her home so... is not like it takes up to season 2 for him to like her, he likes her pretty much immediately, thing is she takes some time to actually believe he likes her and like him back which is normal tbh.

Yeah I thought William/Noora was kinda cute but wasn't really that invested in their relationship and I felt like Noora lacked personality when she was around him all the time, I missed her with the gang in season 2. I hope they do change a bit of that in the Italian version, sure they can keep most of her scenes with William but I'd appreciate if we still see very much of her and the gang (this comes from a selfish side cause I like her with Eva god damn it).
Old 05-17-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just starting Gotham...
Old 05-17-2018, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

May - I generally thought that was a problem in the later seasons of SKAM that the friendship between the girls was somewhat marginalised. I thought that was a pity because that's what drew me in during season 1. I mean we still saw one-on-one situations (though not so much during Isak's season obviously but it was missing the group dynamic that I loved in the first season.

Arinna - how do you like it?

Old 05-17-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May! Hi, Nina!

Yep, this Sunday's Westworld looks like a great one for Maeve fans! She's going all samurai on this one.

I watched Gotham with Arinna, Nina. She liked it so far, and so do I. Now we just have 87 more episodes to go. Next season will have 13 episodes that will bring the total to 100, and that's where the show will end, sadly.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Nina,

Exactly, I feel like there is obviously a season that will have less scenes for the group and that was Isaak's, we don't need to see that also in Noora's season or Sana's. Is like they forgot one of the main reasons why people got invested in the show was due to the group's friendship, not only the romances
Old 05-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, May!

I just saw the Riverdale finale. Archie got arrested for the murder of that guy Andre killed. Nothing that shippable. Standard Varchie and Bughead scenes, and no Falice, unfortunately. But now that Hal's out of the way we can look forward to that next season.