Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Nina. Like I said, I think they're just dragging it out for drama's sake, but eventually we'll get Falice.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah because honestly at this point I wouldn't mind if Hal and Penelope got together... then again I heard that

Spoiler:

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-28-2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I would actually like Hal and Penelope together as well. But I've also speculated that Hal is you know who. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Only five more episodes to go, and one of them is a musical!
Old 03-28-2018, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Better than Clifford's creepy out-of-the-blue twin brother...

Ach, I don't know what it is with those musical episodes...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-28-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, what is it with the musical episodes? This isn't a Ryan Murphy show.

I know, I can't believe they did something so derivative and clichéd as the twin thing. But I guess Claudius is gonna be the new big bad after Clifford's death and whatever is gonna happen with Hiram. I do like Hermione running for Mayor and she and Hiram are really owning the show. But we will get some Falice scenes, which is good.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

I don't even know with Claudius... also this thing about twins in the Blossom family killing each other... but yes, I cannot wait for more Falice!

Old 03-28-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, that got debunked fairly quickly due to Jason and Cheryl's twincest. They weren't interested in killing each other, but perhaps going a little C/L.

Yep, here's an article about it:

‘Riverdale’: FP & Alice Relationship Scoop — Skeet Ulrich Interview – Hollywood Life
Old 03-28-2018, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

We never got Jason's side of the story though only Cheryl's. Thanks for the link, I've got to read this asap... okay, read it. Yeah, I mean I asked that before, does Jughead really think that's going to happen or FP for that matter. I mean Gladys wouldn't even let Jughead stay with her when Jughead was homeless. What kind of mother does that?

Old 03-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, Jughead really misses his sister, Jellybean, and I think the writers might have them pull a surprise visit before the end of the season. Oh, and FP might have a son that might show up as well.

Yeah, it is a shame that we never got to see Jason's side of things, or how he felt about Cheryl.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

I figure he was very fond of Cheryl but he wouldn't have been with Polly had he been as in love with Cheryl as Cheryl was with him?

Probably just for the drama as this is a The CW show after all. I find it hard though to see them there longterm like Jellybean is how much younger than Jughead? We haven't seen any other kids her age so she will have nobody to interact with except Jughead and her parents. Well, the son he has with Alice, right?

Old 03-28-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, Polly was also technically a relative. But yeah, I'm sure that Jason love Polly. Perhaps he also loved Cheryl before he got involved with Polly, but understood that nothing could happen between them because they were siblings?

I forgot how old Jellybean is. But Jughead did mention her in the last episode, so perhaps that was foreshadowing? And yes, I think they implied that FP and Alice had a son together. But we don't know who it is yet. I'm sure it's not Chic, and that guy is annoying the hell out of me. Someone needs to get rid of him.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

That's of course possible. And Polly was far enough removed on the family tree...

Jellybean Jones | Archie Comics Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Will they really make her that much younger than Jughead though? I don't know why but I kind of thought of her as maybe thirteen or so? Certainly not a toddler. I don't know why...

Yeah, true about Chic. But does that mean that he isn't Alice's son because can Alice really have two sons out of teenage wedlock? That's a bit unlikely, no?

Old 03-28-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but with these Blossoms you never know.

Thanks for the link. I'm not sure how old Jellybean is gonna be, though. They may decide to make her a bit older, maybe 14? And I'm pretty sure that Chic is not Alice's son, but I do think that she's being way too naïve when it comes to him at the moment.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

That's true, you never know with these people.

It seems to me like FP and Gladys have been separated for quite some time, so Jellybean can't be two years old. Yeah, I hope it turns out that he's not Alice's. I mean really...

Old 03-28-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Chic to me seems somewhat brain damaged or something. And I don't see any family resemblance.

Man, I hope summer can give me some more ships because so many of mine are aren't doing so well at the moment.