Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2018, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

No one cares about the kids. Falice is all.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-21-2018, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I don't know who's Falice

But so many people are like that in The 100 that just care about Kane/Abby and honestly I ship it too.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Shadowhunters is back and my ship there also... finally!
Old 03-21-2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I don't know who's Falice
Falice is a shipper portmanteau for FP Jones and Alice Cooper on Riverdale.

Shadowhunters is back, but the writers are still dragging their heels on getting my ship together, Simon and Isabelle.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

I'm more and more bored with 'Riverdale'... best moment this episode, Alice admitting that she and FP were a thing. Idk with FP -- does he really think Gladys is coming back to him? I mean we are talking about the woman who wouldn't let Jughead stay with her when he was homeless. This was the first time Ringwald kind of sold me on the idea of Mary. I liked that scene where she told Archie off. Somebody had to do it.

I was completely underwhelmed by the 'Shadowhunters' premiere... it was like... boring, boring, boring... nice jacket, Isabelle... boring, boring, boring... oh look, Raphael is doing something shady, quelle surprise... boring. And of course Sarah Hyland will never be back as the Seelie queen now that she's broken up with Dominic what's-his-face.

As for really really guilty pleasures... 'The Magicians' is still so incredibly enjoyable, it's embarrassing.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-22-2018, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

I remember hearing The Magicians was entertaining some time ago, glad to hear it still is! I'm like that with Wynonna Earp that actually got way more fun during the second season. We'll see what happens in season 3 where I have another platonic illegal ship btw.

Old 03-22-2018, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Season 2 of 'The Magicians' was absolutely brilliant in its insanity and season 3 is still good though sadly my ship doesn't have as much together time as in the previous season but still got some good scenes.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-22-2018, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen The Magicians. Do you both have the same ship there? And what's that other platonic illegal ship?

I haven't seen Riverdale yet, Nina, but I'm still waiting for more FP/Alice, Nina. But I agree about Shadowhunters. I'm getting tired of waiting for Simon/Isabelle to happen. OMG, is that why the Seelie Queen is a little girl again? That sucks.

But Mulder/Scully had a nice ending on The X-Files last night! She's pregnant again, and this time it actually is Mulder's baby!

I get sad when I think about Paire these days, Arinna. I'm tired of ships that end in disappointment.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

My ship on 'The Magicians' is neither platonic nor illegal. It's called Wickoff, short for Julia Wicker/Kady Orloff-Diaz. The reason it's a guilty pleasure is ... the show is a guilty pleasure in itself.

Source: 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Quote:
She's pregnant again, and this time it actually is Mulder's baby!
Yeah, I heard. On the one hand, I thought that's great if that's really the end of it. I mean, can you imagine Fox renewing the show and GA not being on it? On the other hand I also thought, screw you, CC for basically making all the angst filled shipper bonding moments over William prior to this season kind of invalid. I really hoped it'd turn out to be wrong but no, he had to grossly violate Scully in that manner with the first science experiment pregnancy by CSM... urgh.

Quote:
I'm tired of ships that end in disappointment.
Yeah, tell me about it. I quit finally quit 'Grey's Anatomy' after the current showrunner fired one half or my OTP, making her intention obvious that they are not getting back together. So I expect Sarah Drew's character to die some horrible death in the finale. But I'm done now after 14 seasons, a possible Japril reunion was the only reason why I was still hanging on.

Old 03-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

... and I miss Paire in general.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, Arinna. But we have to let them go. We have Jack and Rebecca now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
My ship on 'The Magicians' is neither platonic nor illegal. It's called Wickoff, short for Julia Wicker/Kady Orloff-Diaz. The reason it's a guilty pleasure is ... the show is a guilty pleasure in itself.

Yeah, I heard. On the one hand, I thought that's great if that's really the end of it. I mean, can you imagine Fox renewing the show and GA not being on it? On the other hand I also thought, screw you, CC for basically making all the angst filled shipper bonding moments over William prior to this season kind of invalid. I really hoped it'd turn out to be wrong but no, he had to grossly violate Scully in that manner with the first science experiment pregnancy by CSM... urgh.

Yeah, tell me about it. I quit finally quit 'Grey's Anatomy' after the current showrunner fired one half or my OTP, making her intention obvious that they are not getting back together. So I expect Sarah Drew's character to die some horrible death in the finale. But I'm done now after 14 seasons, a possible Japril reunion was the only reason why I was still hanging on.
Oh, I see. And is The Magicians on SyFy channel?

Yeah, I agree, Nina. I can't imaging Gillian Anderson not being on The X-Files, although Chris Carter has said that he thinks a season 12 is possible. He's also said that he won't do it without Gillian, so I don't know how that's gonna happen. I don't know why they made us wait so long for season 11 because if they had done season 11 back in 2017, we could've had a season 12 by now. And I was also hoping that William being Cigarette Smoking Man's son wasn't true, but apparently it is. I know, it's disgusting. I couldn't believe that Scully would've been so dumb as to even go to see him in the first place, as if it wasn't going to be some kind of trap. But I am glad that Scully is pregnant again with Mulder's child this time. Although how the hell that happened is something I'd like to know.

Ugh... see, this is why I never watched any of those Shonda Rimes shows. Those shows just seemed like they were set up to kill off ships. And as for Shadowhunters, they'd better do something with Simon and Izzy soon, because they're into the third season and I think they already became a couple in the books by now.
Old 03-23-2018, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

In regards to TXF, I didn't continue season 11 cause honestly it wasn't great. I have no interest in the "main storyline" at all, they don't respect Dana's character and this time around not even Mulder got a good bone. I mean, if we got the show back just to see them together, fine I'll take it but I rather forget this is part of the canon

It'd be offensive if TXF comes back with Mulder but not Scully. Not after all these years, also no one would be interested in watching with just one of them.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, I don't think you can do TXF without Scully, May. But I think everyone involved said they're not gonna do it without Scully. As for this season, I did like two or three episodes in particular - Plus One, The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat, and Familiar. Those reminded me of classic X-Files episodes from the 90's. I never thought I'd get nostalgic for that decade of hell when it came to all the stuff about my life that fell apart. But Friends and The X-Files were two of the things that helped me get though that decade. I wish I had those shows in the 80's.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Bloody double posts...

Last edited by Nikki K; 03-23-2018 at 09:18 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread