Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

With Lana Lang? I can try it too.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
It did. It was originally broadcast by CBC in Canada but The CW bought it and will show it over the summer so I think you'll get a chance to watch, which you should,

Sorry for not being around. Hopefully next week again. So very very tired.
CW got it? Cool! That makes sense, since Kristin was on Smallville.

Hi, Nina! It's okay, you needed the rest. I just hope you'll be able to post more later on.

And are you watching Westworld? Maeve is totally rocking this season! And OMG, I'm savoring each William/Dolores scene I get now. Jimmi and Evan had scenes together in the last episode as young William and Dolores in flashbacks, and older "Man In Black" William and Dolores are on a collision course back at the park in the present day. This show is torture.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Am I the only one who's starting to wonder who Dolores is going to "experiment" or whatever you wanna call it with? Is for sure a girl and I'm starting to suspect the blonde chick who's always with her and Teddy cause for sure is not Maeve (thanks to the last episode's scene with them)

Also Killing Eve is all kinds of awesome and I feel guilty to ship the killer with anyone cause well... they end up dead so I guess those are considered guilty pleasures?

I just love my sociopath bae so much

Last edited by DGSAFDMD; 05-02-2018 at 11:14 AM
Old 05-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was in the White Princess!
Old 05-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! Yep, that's Jodie Comer from The White Princess. Is she on that show?

I'm not sure what Dolores' plan is, but I think it has something to do with whatever William was building in Delos that he showed her at the end of the last episode. And did you notice what William said to her at the end? "Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?" OMG, that's what Dolores said to Arnold the first time he took her to see the outside world! How the hell did William know that phrase? Also, it seems like Maeve wants no part of Dolores' revolution and is going to be at odds with her. And Ford's consciousness seems to still be hanging around Westworld in his hosts, guiding William along his journey through the game, on his way to "the door," whatever that is. What does Robert expect William to find beyond the door? And if there's a Teddy/Dolores love scene I really hope they get it over with quickly because I honestly will vomit. I want William and Dolores to have more scenes together like in season 1 eventually. Oh, and Westworld just got renewed for a third season!

This was from the last Westworld episode.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-03-2018 at 11:25 AM
Old 05-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Alex,

Maybe in the flashbacks just like when Arnold chats with her, maybe William is going to be chatting with Dolores, at the end of the day we know he didn't go back to the park until everything ended with his wife (btw I forgot did she die?)

I don't know if she's going to have anything with Teddy, but I'm here hoping the same. I don't think they have any chemistry whatsoever

However Evan said is with a woman, I don't think she'll have a relationship with one, just maybe a kiss or something, she hinted something will happen that will make her wonder about sexuality or preference or whatever so

About Killing Eve, yes Jodie is in the show. She's one of the main ones, she plays a serial killer. She's really good

Last edited by DGSAFDMD; 05-03-2018 at 04:54 PM
Old 05-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Alex,

Maybe in the flashbacks just like when Arnold chats with her, maybe William is going to be chatting with Dolores, at the end of the day we know he didn't go back to the park until everything ended with his wife (btw I forgot did she die?)

I don't know if she's going to have anything with Teddy, but I'm here hoping the same. I don't think they have any chemistry whatsoever

However Evan said is with a woman, I don't think she'll have a relationship with one, just maybe a kiss or something, she hinted something will happen that will make her wonder about sexuality or preference or whatever so
Hi, May! Actually, William spent the better part of the last 30 years visiting the park and exploring every single narrative that Ford put into it. And he spent his time killing a lot of hosts(including Maeve) in an attempt to trigger their memories so they'd become alive. William's wife actually killed herself because she couldn't live with the fact that William was always going to be in love with Dolores.

I just think Teddy's a boring character, and I just fell in love with William and Dolores' story in season one.

Well, if it doesn't have anything to do with the story I'd rather not. I don't like just throwing things in for show like that. There was one scene where one of the techs at Delos did show romantic interest in Clementine, kissing her when she was turned off. But if it's not relevant to the story I don't see why it should even be there.

Ah, thanks for the vid, May! And is that her character's actual accent, or is she faking that?
Old 05-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey! Teddy is NOT boring, dude!
Old 05-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Hey! Teddy is NOT boring, dude!
Sorry, Arinna. "Uninteresting" is what I would say. How can you not ship William and Dolores when you and I have had so many similar ships in the past?
Old 05-05-2018, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't see the chemistry!
Old 05-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well that's a first.
Old 05-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I seriously can't.
Old 05-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I gotcha, Arinna. Hopefully we'll both ship Bruce and Selina on Gotham.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Alex,

I'm sorry but you're incorrect. There is a specific scene where Ed Harris claims he didn't visit the park as a guest anymore and all scenes with William doing things to the host happen as "Ed Harris" so he has been in the park non stop for not so long (since he was older already). I am pretty sure he said he did it after his wife died.

And it is true William didn't fall in love with his wife, he just married her cause he was supposed to trust me, if this was any different I would ship William/Dolores but William ended up being a son of a bitch who didn't care about any of the hosts and the fact that he had feelings for one of them just messed him up and had him torture several hosts just "for the heck of it" because he literally says he killed Maeve and her daughter just because

So even tho I like Ed, his character doesn't deserve happiness, he deserves to either leave and never come back or just do die I guess him and Dolores are truly a guilty pleasure ship tho, they're so messed up there's no easy way to just love them.

Same for the show I'm watching, a lot of people are shipping the main characters and I'm sorry but even tho I think it's fun to watch, it SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. Villanelle is a sociopath/psychopath (not sure which one yet) and is into Eve because she's her type and because she's chasing her and that turns her own like is so messed up. She killed Eve's best friend and almost kills her in the last episode. There's nothing to ship there :lol;

About Dolores kissing randoms, I agree about the Clementine/Chick I forgot the name of kiss that was literally SO UNNECESSARY. It was there just for us to know this chick was gay. Like couldn't she just say that? or kiss her actual girlfriend? IDK it was just bad. I can't talk about whatever it is Dolores does but I can tell you she's getting either frustrated or bored with Teddy (based on the last episode) she didn't understand why he didn't remember her father and then look deeply disappointed that he didn't kill those guys at the end so if my girl has needs and Teddy can't help her... well **** it let's just let her scratch herself with whomever she pleases
Closed Thread   Post New Thread