Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I think I'm gonna skip Westworld.
I waited a long time to finish season 1 honestly. First half drags insanely.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I was hoping you'd watch Westworld with me, Arinna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
It wasn't bad at all!

Alex, honestly Teddy bores me to death he can die for reals if you ask me

So one of my platonic illegal ships came back yesterday (well the show did) they're not reuniting for another 3-4 episodes I think and I'm really looking forward to it! Talking about Octavia and Bellamy from The 100

Hi, May! Teddy bores me as well. I think it's clear that the three main characters in the story are Dolores, William(The Man In Black), and Maeve. But I can't wait to see the next episode! I'm so glad that Robert Ford made this game for William. And do you think that Dolores is really Dolores, or is she Wyatt? I actually didn't think the entire first half of Westworld season 1 dragged, just a couple of episodes. I wasn't too interested in Bernard's storyline, just Maeve, Dolores, and William.

Which ones are Octavia and Bellamy? I don't watch that show.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why should I watch it, Alex?
Old 04-26-2018, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Awww, I was hoping you'd watch Westworld with me, Arinna.

Hi, May! Teddy bores me as well. I think it's clear that the three main characters in the story are Dolores, William(The Man In Black), and Maeve. But I can't wait to see the next episode! I'm so glad that Robert Ford made this game for William. And do you think that Dolores is really Dolores, or is she Wyatt? I actually didn't think the entire first half of Westworld season 1 dragged, just a couple of episodes. I wasn't too interested in Bernard's storyline, just Maeve, Dolores, and William.

Which ones are Octavia and Bellamy? I don't watch that show.
I have no idea what's going on with Dolores, a friend of mine thinks she's past Dolores but that makes no sense cause she was killing the guests from the party so she has to be right after that event but before present Bernard for a couple weeks? as well as Maeve and William.

Bells and O were :

But that was season 1. Octavia has been through a lot

But in season 4 they showed they still love each other no matter what

Old 04-26-2018, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why not, Arinna? We've got nothing else to watch now that the regular TV season is over.

Oh, thanks for the gifs, May. I wasn't sure who those characters were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I have no idea what's going on with Dolores, a friend of mine thinks she's past Dolores but that makes no sense cause she was killing the guests from the party so she has to be right after that event but before present Bernard for a couple weeks? as well as Maeve and William.
Yeah, I don't think they're jumping around timelines just yet. I think that's gonna happen next episode when they show what happened when William became a partial owner of Delos after marrying the boss' daughter and how he took Dolores out of the park and into the real world to try and get her to remember him. But the stuff that's happening in the park now is with the present-day Dolores, or at least from three weeks ago. The stuff with Barnard is the present day stuff where all the hosts are dead(sorry, Teddy) and we're trying to figure out what happened. But I'm still not sure how much of Dolores is actually Dolores and how much is Wyatt. I also don't know what Ford's "door" is supposed to be for William. Is it just a way out, or is it something more? Something about William becoming who he once was, beginning where he ended and ending where he began... perhaps as a host?
Old 04-27-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

One more reason to ditch that show.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, Arinna. Do you wanna watch Gotham instead?
Old 04-27-2018, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, thanks for the gifs, May. I wasn't sure who those characters were.
It's not like we haven't explained in detail before.

So, Chic is not the real Chic/Charles as we suspect, but the real Chic/Charles was indeed FP's son as we suspected? Damn Riverdale. Can Falice finally happen pretty please?! So much angst... at least they were hugging. If Hal is the black hood then he is super fit... then again, I guess why not, who knows how many rounds he went under the sheets with Penelope.

Source: http://illusionlovers.tumblr.com/

Burden of Truth has been renewed! I'm so happy. But also a bit worried so Joanna's new firm is in Winnipeg and Luna is off to Montreal...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 04-27-2018 at 10:07 PM
Old 04-28-2018, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

So you guys watch Riverdale?
Old 04-28-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, me and Nina both watch Riverdale!

Hi, Nina! Yeah, now I remember you mentioning them.

So I guess you liked the last episode? We got some great Falice scenes!

Yep, not only did FP and Alice have a son, but it wasn't Chic. Chic apparently knew their son, Charles, but we don't know for sure what happened to him. Chic lied and said he overdosed, but a neighbor said she heard an argument between them and that Chic may have killed Charles. And what's sadder is that Charles actually came to visit Alice, but she turned him away, not knowing who he was.

Yeah, Betty now suspects that her father is the Black Hood, and Archie knows that the Black Hood is still out there. That was a good episode for Archie and Veronica as well. Yeah, I guess Hal has to be fit to have hooked up with Penelope. He seemed to run down Chic pretty easily.

Thanks for those gifs, Nina!

Burden of Truth is the one with Kristin Kreuk, right? I'm glad it got renewed.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-28-2018 at 04:17 PM
Old 04-29-2018, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I still have no wish to watch it.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, Arinna. You don't wanna watch Riverdale or Westworld with me. You originally didn't wanna watch Gotham with me either, but I guess you changed your mind.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because I've watched few clips.
Old 04-30-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And what clips were these? Bruce and Selina?
Old 05-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Burden of Truth is the one with Kristin Kreuk, right? I'm glad it got renewed.
It did. It was originally broadcast by CBC in Canada but The CW bought it and will show it over the summer so I think you'll get a chance to watch, which you should,

Sorry for not being around. Hopefully next week again. So very very tired.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Closed Thread   Post New Thread