Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2015, 03:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys!

I have no words, I'm shocked . When I heard the news , I couldn't stop the crying. I knew Christine only 1 and half year , our relationship was very short but very intensive .
She changed my life , I started to learn english for her. I didn't know anything before we met . She was very kindly and patiently with me , we laughed very lot. Sorry if my english not correct enough I've just began to learn.
She was very strong and clever woman I really admired her.
I can't belive that she passed away , we should have so much to tell each other
Old 11-19-2015, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne. Thanks for posting here and telling us how much Christine changed your life. I didn't know you were learning English for her and that she was helping you. And don't worry, your English is fine. No worse than Arinna's was when I first met her, and look how well she knows English now!

I'm just as heartbroken. I got to know Christine so well she became my friend. I loved hearing about her cat, Sauron, and her feral cats outside of her home. It was funny how I always had to remind her when our re-watches were because the place she lived didn't recognize Daylight Savings Time, which confused her. And she and I would constantly play on the game threads and bounce around ideas on food and cooking, as well as all of the different places in the world we'd like to visit. This board just isn't going to be the same without her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
I can't imagine she's not here anymore to post and rewatch with us and tell us when we start and about time zones etc it's such a terrible lost for The Borgias fandom here and on twitter!

are we still rewatching? we said the rewatch from last week should be tomorrow, we thought she could join us since she wasn't here last week
Yes, we will still have the rewatch, Issi. We're not gonna stop watching The Borgias. We're gonna keep the board active for Christine.
Old 11-20-2015, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Suzanne. Thanks for posting here and telling us how much Christine changed your life. I didn't know you were learning English for her and that she was helping you. And don't worry, your English is fine. No worse than Arinna's was when I first met her, and look how well she knows English now!

I'm just as heartbroken. I got to know Christine so well she became my friend. I loved hearing about her cat, Sauron, and her feral cats outside of her home. It was funny how I always had to remind her when our re-watches were because the place she lived didn't recognize Daylight Savings Time, which confused her. And she and I would constantly play on the game threads and bounce around ideas on food and cooking, as well as all of the different places in the world we'd like to visit. This board just isn't going to be the same without her.

Yes, we will still have the rewatch, Issi. We're not gonna stop watching The Borgias. We're gonna keep the board active for Christine.

She was so strong leader of #TheBorgias campaign , no one can ever replace her. She had so much energy , it would be enough for 2or 3 ppl too. Since I know she's dead , I'm just doing what I must to do , but my heart so empty . I come and go and always look at my phone , waiting for her message
Old 11-20-2015, 03:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys,
I am so sorry to hear about Christine. May told me on Twitter and I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I have not spoken to Christine in months, if not year. The other day she randomly popped into my head, before I found out what happened. Strange, huh? I am truly sorry for having to come here for such a sad occasion - in a way, Christine unites us once again. And I am happy to see that you guys are still around and keeping the board alive. I hope Christine is in a better place right now, watching the Borgias from somewhere and haunting NJ down for s4

ETA: I just logged in for the first time in I don't know how long, and found a message from Christine waiting in my inbox.I has probably been there for over a year

Last edited by RXQueen; 11-20-2015 at 03:32 AM
RXQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaleurs2014 (View Post)
She was so strong leader of #TheBorgias campaign , no one can ever replace her. She had so much energy , it would be enough for 2or 3 ppl too. Since I know she's dead , I'm just doing what I must to do , but my heart so empty . I come and go and always look at my phone , waiting for her message
I know, Suzanne. She was more passionate about the show and the history of The Borgias than almost anyone here. I used to stay up late on my nights off posting with her, but last night when I was off I had to come to terms with the fact she wouldn't be here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXQueen (View Post)
Hi guys,
I am so sorry to hear about Christine. May told me on Twitter and I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I have not spoken to Christine in months, if not year. The other day she randomly popped into my head, before I found out what happened. Strange, huh? I am truly sorry for having to come here for such a sad occasion - in a way, Christine unites us once again. And I am happy to see that you guys are still around and keeping the board alive. I hope Christine is in a better place right now, watching the Borgias from somewhere and haunting NJ down for s4

ETA: I just logged in for the first time in I don't know how long, and found a message from Christine waiting in my inbox.I has probably been there for over a year
Hi, Varta! It's so nice to see you again! Thank you for posting here. Christine is reuniting a lot of old posters on the board.

Oh, I'm sorry, Varta. I'm sorry you never got to reply to Christine's PM. I still have old PM's from her in my inbox as well, and now I don't wanna delete them because they're all I have left of her. I'm sure she is haunting Neil Jordan as we speak. And yes, we're keeping the board alive, although it won't be the same without Christine.

In loving memory of Christine(cheekymonkey503). We love you and miss you.

Sarah McClachlan - I Will Remember You

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-20-2015 at 06:59 AM
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

It's nice to see some old fans coming back for Christine

I'm sure she is in a better place now

It's rewatch friday today without her
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm so sorry, guys

I didn't know her, but reading through this thread, it's clear how much she means to you all.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, Leigh! And yes, she was our inspiration!

Hey, Varta and Suzanne! I hope you guys come here from time to time and post as well, just like the good old time. We're gonna need all of our friends back and posting, to keep the board alive for Christine.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I did not see this thread until now. This is so sad. She came by and watched some Hart of Dixie with me, but I met her on this board. She was always so sweet.

Rest in Peace Christine.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you so much for stopping by, Leigh. Yes, Christine was one of the best posters and best friends we ever had. I can't imagine this board without her. She and I would post all night together on my nights off from work, and now she's gone. This is a much lonelier place without her.

Thank you for posting here, Cathy, and for sharing that with us. Christine was indeed a sweet person. She loved doing watches with people, and even though she normally didn't watch regular TV it was really sweet of her to watch Hart of Dixie with you.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone has a Twitter, please join this campaign.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

How do we join the campaign?
Old 11-22-2015, 10:41 AM
Addicted Fan

I just heard the heartbreaking news

I haven't been a presence on this board since the series ended but I remember all the fun times that we had during the show. She was one of the regulars and we spent many days and nights just chatting away and not just about the Borgias. She was a great cook who would give me tips.

Her presence not just on this board but FF will be greatly missed.

I am so sorry to hear, may she rest in peace.

I don't have a twitter unfortunately
NYPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

You have to have a Twitter account, Issi. Here's how a Tweet for that campaign looked like:

Quote:
Adnil ‏@mandocrasy Nov 21
She loved FA/Ces so much,she wanted S4 #TheBorgias.She gave us all swept away.Plz @netflix do it #ForChristine ������
And hello, Renae! It's good to see you back here, but the occasion is so sad... We're making the 200K in her name this time! Tell me if you wanna join?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-22-2015 at 02:06 PM
BL.Arinna_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

I do have an account, If @mandocrasy is you then I'm following you is there a time you tweet it or a day you agree on or whenever? I saw some tweets and retweeted already though I'm issiiakarsu on twitter
Reply   Post New Thread