Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2016, 06:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, you got to talk to her on the phone? I wish I had done that. I ended up finding her phone number later on, and we both followed each other on Skype, but she never spoke to me voice to voice on Skype, just texting. But now I really wish we could've spoken so I could remember her voice.
Yes Alex, we talked a few times! Pretty long, late night conversations. I remember her voice, I wish I could share it
Seriu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are so lucky to know her.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriu (View Post)
Yes Alex, we talked a few times! Pretty long, late night conversations. I remember her voice, I wish I could share it
Oh, that's great, Sara! I wish you could've recorded it. I would've loved to have been able to hear her voice. Now I wish I had called Christine sooner. I had her on Skype, so we could've talked to each other voice to voice, and I could've found her phone number sooner.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

HI guys! I've been thinking about Christine a lot and trying not to cry Makes me so sad. We had some wonderful conversations about The Borgias and the historical Cesare. Just today I got around to finally starting Moroccan Gigolos but I'm only ten minutes in and Christine is all I can think about. I'm not sure I can finish watching it right now, kind of choked up thinking about her. I'm not sure I can watch anything Francois for a while because of this, I know she'd want me to enjoy his performances for her sake but it's very hard. I still can't believe it's been a year, I really wished I'd talked to her before she left us.
Old 01-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Trina! Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by!

Yeah, I can't believe it either. Back in November I felt sad because it had been a year since Christine passed away. I also wish I'd have talked to her before it happened. The last time I spoke to her was in a PM, and that was it. I also wished I'd have gotten a hold of her phone number earlier so perhaps we could've spoken on the phone as well. I know I'm always gonna miss her. I'm glad that so many of our friends still come by to pay their respects and remember her.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

happy new year to you beautiful i hope you're having a good time up there
Old 01-16-2017, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much for posting here, Jade.

I still miss Christine. I was thinking of her again this month. It's now been over a year since we lost her. I still miss her.
Old 01-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it doesn't feel like a year
Old 01-20-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, it doesn't. It feels like only a short while ago that I last spoke to Christine. I still can't believe she's gone.