Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is the first fan fic I have written, although I have read quite a few. I tend to read them whenever a book, movie or tv show doesn't go the way I wanted it to. I check out how other people would have done it and I've found quite a few good ones.

I was completely devo when S3 ended like that. They had just killed her husband and were now snuggling affectionately and Cesare was calling her 'mine' and I thought wow next season they're gonna be full on! then I read TBA and I'm like: no way this isnt going to cut it! so I started thinking how I would have done it, and then I wrote down how I would have done it, and then I shared it so other people could pick up on things I missed and now its finished and I'm really enjoying watching season 4...in my head.
Deni269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I remember other fandoms did like seasons with fanfiction, unfortunately The Borgias fandom is not that big to do something like this, but they could have easily got 6 episodes for S4. Such a shame.
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Or even 5 episodes could've worked, but with another script!
Old 03-07-2014, 08:48 PM
New Fan

Hi Deni, I've only read Ch 1 of your script but it has been very enjoyable so far. I liked the foreshadowing of Micheletto's dream. The battle and Cesare's body covered in blood. Rodrigo summoning Micheletto is fine, but there had to be a more compelling and personal reason for Micheletto to step back out of the shadows. And what else would make sense but the desire to protect Cesare.

I also liked how your script opened up with a continuation of the "and mine" scene. I am not a Lucrezia and Cesare shipper, and to-be-honest wish they'd stayed platonic, but it was a very sumptuous cliffhanger. I think everyone's imagination went there - Cesare and Lucrezia making love with a dead Alfonso beside them. If Neil wanted to show how dark and corrupt they had had become nothing could have illustrated it better.

I look forward to the rest.
pennyshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is there a new script?
Old 03-08-2014, 07:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not as far as I'm aware. Just talking about the one I made.
There should be all 9 chapters up there. I also posted it here Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own which I think has a better layout. Although I did find that some of my dialogue disappeared into thin air, but i think i fixed up most of it...
Deni269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link, hun. I'll check it out.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deni269 (View Post)
Not as far as I'm aware. Just talking about the one I made.
There should be all 9 chapters up there. I also posted it here Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own which I think has a better layout. Although I did find that some of my dialogue disappeared into thin air, but i think i fixed up most of it...
Thanks for the link, Deni!
Old 06-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

The OP says share thoughts on how you feel and I'm still annoyed now that it has been cancelled.

It's been a while since anyone had posted here, but there's nothing wrong with reviving right?

I never realized fans could write fan scripts
Old 06-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Well is mostly fanfiction, some fandoms did "fanfiction seasons" it was quite smart actually, problem is that some of these fic writers are not very good so when you go in expecting to have a decent read you might find some good ones but other ones are just awful and OOC. I remember this happening when X-Files ended and I read a few and really just enjoyed like 2.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww I wish our board could do something like that
Old 06-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Unfortunately I don't know of many fanfics writers for TB, but that'd be super nice because we do have source material (History) that could be used to write the following "episodes/fics" but no one came up w it :/ I guess we could all just jump and watch Borgia Faith and Fear's last few episodes and imagine that's how The Borgias ended
Old 06-25-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it would be good if we did a list of members and we all wrote 200 words, sent it to the next person in the list and the next person isn't allowed to change anything that has already been written, but then add their 200 words etc. Then once we get to the end of the list we rotate again.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I think it would be good if we did a list of members and we all wrote 200 words, sent it to the next person in the list and the next person isn't allowed to change anything that has already been written, but then add their 200 words etc. Then once we get to the end of the list we rotate again.
I suggested that we could have a 300 lines story (instead of 300 words) and also that there is a theme about the story. Otherwise, the story is non-sense, with everybody trying to go in different directions.
Lucresiare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

^But that's what makes it so fun Doing it one word at a time means it most likely makes no sense as we're all thinking different things, but at least writing 200 words each gives it a flow. Set a theme before we start and just take our time