Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with
Old 05-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily,
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-02-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there
Old 05-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough
Old 05-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-02-2017, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to
Old 05-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-02-2017, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss about
Old 05-02-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss about Juan's
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss about Juan's addiction
Old 05-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss about Juan's addiction to
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 05-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss about Juan's addiction to prostitutes
Old 05-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Cesare is one of the most brilliant kind of leaders that had to create one of the biggest kind of way of getting a new picture to Lucrezia of her son, but then Vanozza was slowly going to realize resembles her first date. Switching to the place where the guests would be for their only visit was about to be to Rodrigo's dinning room. Then Lucrezia decided to go with Cesare to get their child and go to their mansion, where they lived with him. Cesare was hoping for Rodrigo to release Joffre from his depression and eventually give money to the place where Juan was hiding his wife. However, Rodrigo screamed at Cesare to get dressed and go fishing with Giovanni. Luckily, there was enough time to discuss about Juan's addiction to prostitutes but
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread