Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2019, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Ugh, I've been saying this myself, Lila. But the implication on the show is that if it is happening, it's all happening offscreen. That was torture.
Yeah, who was in charge of that writing? It was all over the place! Lucrezia telling Ces in The Prince that she's tired of him pulling away from her when she tried to kiss him, but he'd gotten her that palace so they could "avoid prying eyes" and scandal. They were in that damned palace when she tried to kiss him. And he was touching her face and holding her neck - what did he expect her to do, just stare at him? We should've written it, Alex - you, Arinna, Gwen, and me - there would've been more than just "implied" sex. There would've been lots of
Old 03-15-2019, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Yeah, who was in charge of that writing? It was all over the place! Lucrezia telling Ces in The Prince that she's tired of him pulling away from her when she tried to kiss him, but he'd gotten her that palace so they could "avoid prying eyes" and scandal. They were in that damned palace when she tried to kiss him. And he was touching her face and holding her neck - what did he expect her to do, just stare at him? We should've written it, Alex - you, Arinna, Gwen, and me - there would've been more than just "implied" sex. There would've been lots of
Yes, I know, Lila. That's why it was torture. It wasn't just that we had to sit through it, we had to put up with Jordan's denials. Man, I always felt something was off about that guy when I saw Interview With The Vampire.

Yeah, The Prince was really weird because Lucrezia's behavior was all over the place. She's tired of Alf and wants Ces to stop pulling away from her, then she's afraid for Alf and afraid of what Ces might do. WTF?

Oh, if we'd written it we'd have made something that even Showtime wouldn't want to air.
Old 03-16-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

She should've known by that time, what Cesare could do if she ever got tired of Alfonso.
Old 03-17-2019, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, did you notice that Lucrezia basically made the same mistake that Ursula did? Ursula asked Cesare to "free her," and Lucrezia told him that she's "tired of her husband" and that the only thing that never tires her is him. Well, what did she expect?
Old 03-17-2019, 10:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, did you notice that Lucrezia basically made the same mistake that Ursula did? Ursula asked Cesare to "free her," and Lucrezia told him that she's "tired of her husband" and that the only thing that never tires her is him. Well, what did she expect?
Good point, Alex Ces fought Ursula's husband for calling Vanozza a whore. They'd thrown down that challenge at Lu's wedding before Ursula asked Ces to liberate her. The fight was a matter of his mother's honour - he said so again right before the fight. It wasn't all about Ursula. When Ces saw the bruises on Ursula's face and she told him that her husband regularly beats her, it just added fuel to Ces' determination to kill the man.

Ces decided to kill Alf when he gabe the palace to Lu after her escape from Naples. He told Lu, "Never again!", when he kissed her in the carriage scene in front of all the men and Alf. He didn't just mean he wasn't going to let Lu be in danger again. He also meant he was never going to push her away again. Fearing for her life made him aware that he had to be with her, no matter what.

So he'd already decided to kill Alf before Lu told him she was tired of him. I think the only thing that truly surprised Ces about Lu's confession was that she wanted a baby by him. He was more than willing though, cause he told Alf to "rest his blade"

Ces wanted Lu and he wanted Naples for King Louis and Alf was in the way. The night he was getting drunk at Vanozza's, she told him a french presence in Naples would end Lu's marriage for good and that was when the idea of taking Naples and killing Alf started forming in Ces' mind. Lu's escaping Naples cemented it. The scene at Vanozza's house took place immediately after the fireworks scene and just before Ces waking up with Lu in his bed. This was the ONLY time we ever saw Ces drink too much. He was getting drunk cause he'd just spent time with Lu after being away in France and being forced to marry a woman he didn't love. Lu tells him she loves her husband and it pissed him off. When Vanozza tells Ces, "She loves this husband, Cesar, she chose him", Ces grunts and gets a look like he's smelled something bad He was REALLY tired of hearing that!

Last edited by Mignonette; 03-17-2019 at 11:09 PM
Old 03-18-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

He rolled his eyes even.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

He did, Arinna?

Hi, Lila! Thanks.

Yeah, Ursula's husband did insult Vanozza, so Cesare had another reason for killing him. But Ursula also wanted to be free from her husband, and I think Cesare disliked how he treated her as well. I forgot if Lucrezia ever found out about what Cesare did to Ursula's husband, but if she did she'd have to have known what Cesare was capable of. Yeah, good point about the "never again" thing. Oh, so he was gonna kill Alf even before Lucrezia told him that? Man, I totally forgot about Ces getting drunk. I remember he was sleeping at the Vatican and Rodrigo woke him up as his army was driving to Forli.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He did, Arinna?

Hi, Lila! Thanks.

Yeah, Ursula's husband did insult Vanozza, so Cesare had another reason for killing him. But Ursula also wanted to be free from her husband, and I think Cesare disliked how he treated her as well. I forgot if Lucrezia ever found out about what Cesare did to Ursula's husband, but if she did she'd have to have known what Cesare was capable of. Yeah, good point about the "never again" thing. Oh, so he was gonna kill Alf even before Lucrezia told him that? Man, I totally forgot about Ces getting drunk. I remember he was sleeping at the Vatican and Rodrigo woke him up as his army was driving to Forli.
Yeah, he did roll his eyes, cause he knew Lu didn't really love Alf. She loved Alf in a platonic way cause he was a good person and he loved her. So when she told Ces she loved her husband, he knew she wasn't IN LOVE with him or loved him in a romantic way, but it still pissed him off enough to get drunk after spending lovie dovie time with her in the fireworks scene. We'll never know what all they did that night, but they looked like lovers walking around in front of all those people.

Ces told us and Lu that he was planning on killing Alf when he got the palace for her - not her and Alf: "YOU need a place of YOUR OWN, away from prying eyes." - and when she asked what would happen if Alf were to escape Ces' men who were protecting Lu and imprisoning Alf (and letting Ces know when he had access to Lu alone at the palace ), Ces told her he'd never allow Alf to leave. Lu: "And if he were to ride back to Naples?" Ces: "I will not allow it." Lu: "And if you cannot stop it?" Ces: "You know me, sister, some things I will not countenance." Like he said, she knew him - what he was capable of - he ******* killed his own brother! She wasn't stupid. She knew or at least suspected that Ces was planning to get rid of him. Am I the only one who heard Ces' words, read the subtext, and saw all of this?? When I saw the very last scene, I literally jumped up and down cause, as François said, "it was all over the writing" from the moment Ces kissed Lu in the carriage scene.

Last edited by Mignonette; 03-18-2019 at 07:01 PM
Old 03-19-2019, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Both Francois and Holly were into the idea.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-19-2019 at 04:41 PM
Old 03-19-2019, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Lila!

Well, I rolled my eyes when Lucrezia started acting like she loved Alf near the end of the finale. I was like, "what is she talking about?" Yeah, you're right, she wasn't in love with him, but she still felt obligated to protect him. But the witch herself told her that she wasn't in love with Alf, but with Cesare. Oh, I only wish we had an extended scene with them during the fireworks. I like to think that they found a secluded place and made love while the fireworks were going off.

Oh, the "countenance" thing. Yeah, that's something that Lucrezia should've known from what Cesare did to Juan as well, not to mention Giovanni Sforza and Ursula's husband. Good call, Lila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Both Francois and Holly were into the idea.
That they were, Arinna.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I remember seeing their interviews about that subject.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw them on YouTube.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were so giddy.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, they were really fun in those videos. I wanted more vids with the two of them.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

They were the original Lu & Ces shippers! I wonder if the incest would'nt have been consummated on the show if they hadn't been wanting it to happen?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread