Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
A forum dealing with incest must be tricky to mod, so I get where she's coming from I know Arinna doesn't have an issue with the incest or any other aspect of Ces & Lu's relationship.

is PG, but The Borgias was made for a "Mature" audience and the CL forum, especially, is not PG material. It's pretty unrealistic to expect discussions about incest to be suitable for kids. Or to those who are morally offended by sexual language, but not so much that they can't help feeding their prurient interest by reading posts in a forum about incestous siblings. We must follow the rules, but people like that trigger my perverse nature and make me want to offend the **** out of them.
Nah, it isn't that tricky. We've been doing it for quite a while. I became a co-mod here back in 2012 when Arinna was modding the board herself. We've never had any issues with the incest discussions here. I can only imagine what the Game of Thrones board had. And the average age of posters here was always 20-something and up. I don't think kids were that into The Borgias. It's interesting that you feel the impulse to shock people who have a problem with it. I sometimes do that as well.

But Arinna just wanted to remind us that Fan Forum is still PG-13.

Love that grass scene!
Old 04-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's better. I just want to stay on the safe side here.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem, Arinna.
Old 04-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
It's interesting that you feel the impulse to shock people who have a problem with it. I sometimes do that as well.

Love that grass scene!
Kids have access to everything and anything thanks to the net.

Yeah, I have that shock impulse and also this one depending on the person

I love that grass scene, also! The second is from "The Prince". It contrasts so well with their desire for each other before they acted on it.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Kids have access to everything and anything thanks to the net.

Yeah, I have that shock impulse and also this one depending on the person

I love that grass scene, also! The second is from "The Prince". It contrasts so well with their desire for each other before they acted on it.
Yeah, that is a problem, Lila. I often find myself hating the internet a lot. It's not the same as it was in the 90s.

Depending on the person? I'll watch myself, then.

Ah, yes. I loved that scene from The Prince as well. I just wish Ces hadn't kept pulling away from her like that.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that is a problem, Lila. I often find myself hating the internet a lot. It's not the same as it was in the 90s.

Depending on the person? I'll watch myself, then.

Ah, yes. I loved that scene from The Prince as well. I just wish Ces hadn't kept pulling away from her like that.
I agree about the net. It's a double-edged sword, but mostly negative.

Not to worry, Alex, I like you a lot and have never felt the urge to you or anyone else here

Yeah, I can't figure out why Ces refused to kiss her in The Prince He visited her cause he was leaving for battle at Forli, where he could've died. Wouldn't that have motivated him to do more than kiss her?? She was definitely motivated. She even broke down crying and told him she wanted his child. That registered to him, because immediately afterwards, he told her husband to "rest your blade" until Ces returned from battle. He didn't want Alfie to have sex with Lu and get her pregnant. He already knew he'd kill Alf at some point, but when Lu confessed that she wanted his child, he made the decision at that moment that he'd kill him as soon as he returned from Forli. That's why he said that to Alf about his "blade" and why he wanted Rufio brought back to Rome. He already had that job in mind for Rufio before he even left for the battle the next morning.

It doesn't make any sense that Ces got the palace for Lu, spent time alone with her there, and then pushed her away. When Alfie challenged him to the sword fight and told him there "are 3 in this marriage", Ces didn't deny it. In fact, he knocked Alf's sword out of his hand and held his own blade at Alf's throat, menacing him by getting closer, then said, "and you both are so dear to my heart". That was his confession to Alf, that yes, there ARE 3 in your marriage

I know the servant saw Ces and Lu alone in The Prince when they went upstairs. And Ces knew Alf would be home soon, so maybe that was why he wouldn't kiss her - he knew he couldn't stop at a kiss? Any thoughts?

~ CESAR BORGIA 1475-1507 He will always be my prince
Old 04-13-2019, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila!

Thanks for agreeing with me. And thanks for sparing my life.

Well, I think that by the final episode, Cesare was more concerned with keeping Lucrezia safe as opposed to having sex with her. Plus, he was planning his big move on Forli, so perhaps he was just too distracted with too many things and was still trying to figure out just what he and Lucrezia were going to be to each other. Alfonso was also a problem that stood in the way, and Ces hadn't decided what to do on that issue either. But he had some ideas. I think he was still struggling with his feelings, but it's like you said, once Lucrezia poisoned Alfonso to put him out of his misery, Cesare called her a "professional," and knew that they were now equals. He didn't have to see her as just his little sister anymore, he was free to see her as his lover.

Yeah, maybe he was also trying to be a bit discreet, but they both knew the rumors about them had been all over Rome, so what good would that do? It's not like their father kept his dalliances discreet.
Old 04-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Alex!

Quote:
Well, I think that by the final episode, Cesare was more concerned with keeping Lucrezia safe as opposed to having sex with her.
Well, Ces could've shielded her with his body keeping her safely underneath him while having sex with her Safe sex! Problem solved! I'm taking my bow

Being a traditional man, I'm sure Ces was distracted by his mind being on the upcoming battle. Guys do tend to get one-track minded when they're focused on a purpose as opposed to women, who usually place more focus on relationships.

Lu's primary concern was always Ces, whereas his was protecting her. She didn't want to be protected. She just wanted to be And only by one man, her sexy brother, Mr. Candy Pants.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

We all know what happened after the final credits...
Old 04-14-2019, 01:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
We all know what happened after the final credits...
Yes, but too bad we didn't get to watch it

Old 04-14-2019, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lila!

Quote:
Well, Ces could've shielded her with his body keeping her safely underneath him while having sex with her Safe sex! Problem solved! I'm taking my bow
Very clever. That would've been a good idea.

Yeah, I'm guessing the same thing. Ces was thinking more about his siege of Forli and how he was going to secure Naples afterwards. Later he could be more focused on invading and conquering Lucrezia.

Well, I think that after having already crossed the line by having sex with Cesare, Lucrezia was like, "why not just do this all the time now?"

Mr. Candy Pants?
Old 04-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

He didn't need to invade her... she was welcoming him with open arms.. .
Old 04-15-2019, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I was speaking metaphorically, Arinna.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same as me....
Old 04-16-2019, 02:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Very clever. That would've been a good idea.

Yeah, I'm guessing the same thing. Ces was thinking more about his siege of Forli and how he was going to secure Naples afterwards. Later he could be more focused on invading and conquering Lucrezia.

Well, I think that after having already crossed the line by having sex with Cesare, Lucrezia was like, "why not just do this all the time now?"

Mr. Candy Pants?
Thank you, Alex, I thought it was a very practical solution that would meet all of their goals

Yeah, once Lu had a taste of Ces' candy, she developed a sweet tooth only he could satisfy Women look at some men and think, "beans and franks" But other men, like Cesar, are "lollipops and gumdrops" His leather pants are legendary, cause we KNOW there's candy inside Lu knew Ces had what she wanted and once she tasted it, she was like an addict jonesing for heroin

Closed Thread   Post New Thread