Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2019, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

CL sex scene is never a bad scene.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll reply to you soon, Lila. I'm feeling a bit ill this week, and I'm gonna try and reply fully when I'm feeling better.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

You have to think of a good response, Alex.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, Alex, we're waiting...
Old 02-27-2019, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm sorry for being sick. I got a flu shot, but I forgot that a flu shot only protects you from the flu, not from the common cold.

OMG, Lucrezia went along with Rodrigo's plan in The Family? Damn. I'm glad he gave her the choice and she chose Cesare. And she was only 13? Man, Ces could've been a bit more gentle. I see what you mean about Rodrigo having to... instruct Ces. Wow, that's a pretty good love scene between Ces and Lu. Thanks for letting me know. Yeah, Rodrigo being there does make it very awkward, but at least he knew when to back off and let the kids take over for themselves.

Yeah, I'd be interested to know just how much research Puzo did and if he found out anything conclusive.
Old 02-28-2019, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

In that time you're old when you get to 18.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
In that time you're old when you get to 18.
That's true, Arinna! Lucrezia married Sforza IRL when she was only 13, so if Cesar actually did take her virginity - as I believe he did - she would've been 13 and he, 17, just like in The Family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well I'm sorry for being sick. I got a flu shot, but I forgot that a flu shot only protects you from the flu, not from the common cold.

OMG, Lucrezia went along with Rodrigo's plan in The Family? Damn. I'm glad he gave her the choice and she chose Cesare. And she was only 13? Man, Ces could've been a bit more gentle. I see what you mean about Rodrigo having to... instruct Ces. Wow, that's a pretty good love scene between Ces and Lu. Thanks for letting me know. Yeah, Rodrigo being there does make it very awkward, but at least he knew when to back off and let the kids take over for themselves.

Yeah, I'd be interested to know just how much research Puzo did and if he found out anything conclusive.
Get well soon, Alex, so we don't miss out on your wisdom and humour! You're kind of important around here!

Yeah, Lu went along with it. I think because she loved Ces already and liked the idea of having sex with him Also, she adored her father and wanted to please him. Rodrigo started to have improper thoughts about her and it terrified him. He quickly took his hands off Ces' and silently, but furiously, prayed to God to banish those thoughts. How could he not have thoughts about her when she's naked and he's got his hands on top of Ces' giving her an orgasm? He was her father, but he was only human and a man! He knew he could never see her as a sexual being ever again or he would burn in hell.

It was a very erotic, but loving scene between CL, and also one of the main stories of the book. I hope you read it, Alex, and Arinna, too - the entire book It's very good and is mostly historically accurate.

Alex, I'd also like to know what Puzo found out in his research
Old 03-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

She didn't look 13 in the sho though.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Get well soon, Alex, so we don't miss out on your wisdom and humour! You're kind of important around here!

Yeah, Lu went along with it. I think because she loved Ces already and liked the idea of having sex with him Also, she adored her father and wanted to please him. Rodrigo started to have improper thoughts about her and it terrified him. He quickly took his hands off Ces' and silently, but furiously, prayed to God to banish those thoughts. How could he not have thoughts about her when she's naked and he's got his hands on top of Ces' giving her an orgasm? He was her father, but he was only human and a man! He knew he could never see her as a sexual being ever again or he would burn in hell.

It was a very erotic, but loving scene between CL, and also one of the main stories of the book. I hope you read it, Alex, and Arinna, too - the entire book It's very good and is mostly historically accurate.

Alex, I'd also like to know what Puzo found out in his research
Thanks, Lila. I don't like being sick either. Makes me want to lie in bed and not do anything.

Wow, that Lucrezia was a far cry from The Borgias. I mean, I do think that Lucrezia loved Cesare and adored her father, but over time she began to resent Rodrigo's control over her, and I think she began to feel shocked by her feelings for Cesare as time went on. I don't know if she'd have been open to having sex with him in season 1 the way she was in season 3.

I'd love to read it, but I never have time to read anything anymore. I used to read a lot, but since I came on the internet I haven't had time, especially modding three boards. But I would love to know if Puzo thought that there was any historical evidence of something going on between Ces and Lu.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Wow, that Lucrezia was a far cry from The Borgias. I mean, I do think that Lucrezia loved Cesare and adored her father, but over time she began to resent Rodrigo's control over her, and I think she began to feel shocked by her feelings for Cesare as time went on. I don't know if she'd have been open to having sex with him in season 1 the way she was in season 3.

But I would love to know if Puzo thought that there was any historical evidence of something going on between Ces and Lu.
I think she would've eagerly had sex with Cesar in season 1 if he'd taken the lead and seduced her in a very loving and tender way. And of course he would've, cause that's how he loved her: pure and all-consuming. Like I've written, she wasn't as innocent as she looked - and as she kept reminding him in both words and deeds She's the one who WANTED to see him naked, having sex. SHE'S the one who spied on HIM. He had enormous lust for her, but it was always her who did the seducing of him.

It seems that Puzo did believe something happened between them. Otherwise, why did he write their incest as the cornerstone of his book? And he glorified and elevated their love. He never once wrote anything that made their incest seem sordid or even ordinary. He wrote it as pure love, the only real thing in either of their lives.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think they both were ready back then. It was more romantic than physical.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
I think she would've eagerly had sex with Cesar in season 1 if he'd taken the lead and seduced her in a very loving and tender way. And of course he would've, cause that's how he loved her: pure and all-consuming. Like I've written, she wasn't as innocent as she looked - and as she kept reminding him in both words and deeds She's the one who WANTED to see him naked, having sex. SHE'S the one who spied on HIM. He had enormous lust for her, but it was always her who did the seducing of him.

It seems that Puzo did believe something happened between them. Otherwise, why did he write their incest as the cornerstone of his book? And he glorified and elevated their love. He never once wrote anything that made their incest seem sordid or even ordinary. He wrote it as pure love, the only real thing in either of their lives.
Oh, you think so, Lila? You don't think that she'd have to ease into it first, being all innocent and pure as she was in season 1? Sure, they wouldn't mind a little spooning and all that, but I don't know if they'd be willing to go all the way in season 1, not unless there was something that led up to it. She didn't start seducing him until season 2, I believe.

I'm sure Puzo must've suspected something. I just wish I knew what it was in his research that led him to that conclusion.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

No one would really know for sure.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Oh, you think so, Lila? You don't think that she'd have to ease into it first, being all innocent and pure as she was in season 1? Sure, they wouldn't mind a little spooning and all that, but I don't know if they'd be willing to go all the way in season 1, not unless there was something that led up to it. She didn't start seducing him until season 2, I believe.

I'm sure Puzo must've suspected something. I just wish I knew what it was in his research that led him to that conclusion.
Yes, Alex: "not unless there was something that led up to it." But something DID lead up to it in season 1: Lu was separated from Ces for the first time ever. That's why they took love substitutes, Ursula and Paolo. Ces fell in love with Ursula to ease his pain of losing Lu to marriage to another man - who took her virginity - something Ces very much coveted. Ces was 4 years older and had been lusting after her longer than she had for him. They were both certainly in love early on, but the sexual lust had been burning in Ces for years.

Lu primarily fell in love with Paolo to ease the trauma caused by Sforza. She was raped repeatedly - something Ces never experienced. She also used Paolo as a love/lust substitute for Ces, but she had 2 unconscious drivers with Paolo compared with Ces having only 1 with Ursula. She was much more vulnerable than he was and would've fallen into his arms very easily at that point.

Imagine if Lu & Sforza had stayed in Rome near Ces. What do you think would've happened when she was so miserable in her marriage? Do you think she would've fallen in love with the stable boy? Or would she have turned to Ces? And Ces, would he have fallen in love with Ursula - or just had fun with her, like he always did with women? You need only read the IRL history to answer those questions:

When Sforza and Lu returned to Rome a couple of years after they married, Ces bought them (Lu) the house that was literally attached to his and within 6 months, Sforza donned a disguise and fled in the middle of the night alone back to Pesaro in fear for his life when he found out Ces was plotting his murder. It was only a couple of months later that Lu disappeared into the convent. Then, Perotto and Lu's lady's maid end up in the Tiber and baby Giovanni shows up at the Vatican with Ces proclaiming him as his son by an "unnamed mistress". Yeah, mistress Lu
Old 03-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whoa! WHere did you read that?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread