Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2019, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Thank you, Alex, I thought it was a very practical solution that would meet all of their goals

Yeah, once Lu had a taste of Ces' candy, she developed a sweet tooth only he could satisfy Women look at some men and think, "beans and franks" But other men, like Cesar, are "lollipops and gumdrops" His leather pants are legendary, cause we KNOW there's candy inside Lu knew Ces had what she wanted and once she tasted it, she was like an addict jonesing for heroin
You're welcome, Lila. It is quite practical.

A taste of Cesare's candy? Like a peppermint stick?

Well, he did wear that codpiece for a reason.

Oh, and I'm sure you noticed how she loved Cesare's body pressing tightly against hers throughout the series. She could probably feel everything.
Old 04-16-2019, 04:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
A taste of Cesare's candy? Like a peppermint stick?

Well, he did wear that codpiece for a reason.

Oh, and I'm sure you noticed how she loved Cesare's body pressing tightly against hers throughout the series. She could probably feel everything.
Yeah, exactly like a peppermint stick. Not to be devoured, but slowly ****** You always get the innuendos, Alex, I love that!

Whatever do you mean about the codpiece? I'm sure it came in handy in hiding the candy Lame rhyme, but I couldn't resist

Oh yeah, she loved feeling him pressed against her, and he knew it. He couldn't allow himself to make a bolder move, so he settled for teasing her. Lu could absolutely feel everything, even when he wasn't aroused. Women become fascinated with a man's **** when we desire him and develop spidey-senses about it. It's a yardstick, so to speak, a gauge of his thoughts and feelings. And I'm sure Holly loved feeling his body against pressed hers as much as Lu did

~ CESAR BORGIA 1475-1507 He will always be my prince
Old 04-17-2019, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, you had to go there with the peppermint stick. And thanks, Lila. Yeah, I get the innuendos.

Whatever do I mean about the codpiece? Well, I'm sure women's attention is drawn to it. Yeah, I'm sure it's for storing candy.

Okay, I think you're giving me a bit too much information there. But thanks for the insight into what Lucrezia was thinking about Cesare. Man, even though she knew he was her brother, her spidey senses were going crazy, huh?

Well, I have no idea about Holly. I'm sure she might've, but wasn't he with someone at the time?
Old 04-21-2019, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-21-2019, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, that gif is beautiful! I love how one scene fades into the other.
Old 04-21-2019, 04:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love that gif, thanks, Arinna!

Old 04-22-2019, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-28-2019, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice scene!
Old 04-28-2019, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Arinna!
Old 04-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

For what? Liking the scene?
Old 04-29-2019, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
For what? Liking the scene?

Oh my, that top gif is so erotic! It's a combo of the earlier part of the scene when Lu placed Ces' hands on her breasts and then later when he had his mouth on them.

And the bottom one starts with Ces staring into her eyes as he brushes her hair from her face. As she stares back into his eyes, they both start to smile from pure joy. Their happiness bubbles over to huge smiles and then they begin kissing again and we know round 2 happened after those kisses. Too bad we didn't get to see it, cause it would've been super hot

Last edited by Mignonette; 04-29-2019 at 02:55 PM
Old 04-29-2019, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, Arinna.

Quote:

Oh my, that top gif is so erotic! It's a combo of the earlier part of the scene when Lu placed Ces' hands on her breasts and then later when he had his mouth on them.

And the bottom one starts with Ces staring into her eyes as he brushes her hair from her face. As she stares back into his eyes, they both start to smile from pure joy. Their happiness bubbles over to huge smiles and then they begin kissing again and we know round 2 happened after those kisses. Too bad we didn't get to see it, cause it would've been super hot
Hi, Lila! Yes, I know. And yes, I would've liked to have seen that scene continue for a bit longer. I'd also love a morning after scene like we got with Jaime and Cersei.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'd also love a morning after scene like we got with Jaime and Cersei.
Do you mean the one when the maid knocked on the door to Cersei's bedroom when her and Jaime were naked in bed, and he started to get up, but Cersei stopped him and told the maid to come in? Then to the maid's shock, Cersei told her they'd need the sheets changed? Oh, Cersei, she can be so cool when she's not being a psycho

Old 04-29-2019, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Do you mean the one when the maid knocked on the door to Cersei's bedroom when her and Jaime were naked in bed, and he started to get up, but Cersei stopped him and told the maid to come in? Then to the maid's shock, Cersei told her they'd need the sheets changed? Oh, Cersei, she can be so cool when she's not being a psycho
Yep, that one. Jaime told her that no one could see them like that, but Cersei said, "I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, I'll do as I please," and she goes to open the door. Oh, I wish Ces and Lu had a scene like that.
Old 04-29-2019, 04:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yep, that one. Jaime told her that no one could see them like that, but Cersei said, "I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, I'll do as I please," and she goes to open the door. Oh, I wish Ces and Lu had a scene like that.
Me too, Alex! I have a feeling that something like a maid seeing them together may have happened IRL. Perotto and Lu's maid were found garotted in the Tiber and Cesar did threaten the servants with beheading if they ever spoke a word about anything they saw or heard within the family. He beheaded a well-known poet in Rome after he wrote a poem about Lucrezia and incest, so he was deadly serious about this.

Here's a little treat for all of us Ursula haters When she makes the comment to Lu about a woman's beauty being a great distraction, look which woman Ces is looking at

Closed Thread   Post New Thread