Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2018, 11:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Arinna was the one who kept saying that it wouldn't happen, Lila. I kept telling her that it would.

When those first trailers for season 3 came out we were all freaking out here. I think the activity on the board reached its height during that time.

The "unholy family" scene is the one that made us freak out. And the bedroom seduction scene made us freak out even more.
When Ces said unholy family, I KNEW they were going there. Unholy was his way of saying they were the incest family. And Lu knew he had incest on his mind when he said that and then kissed her. She also knew he was hesitant and needed a push. I was expecting something sexual to happen, but I was really surprised when he opened the door and she was lying naked on her bed!
Old 11-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

You were surprised when she provoked him?
Old 11-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
You were surprised when she provoked him?
You weren't? I knew either he or she would do something, but didn't expect her to go from orgasmic reaction to his armoury kiss to full-on let's **** now, baby! And they were going to if that pesky maid hadn't interrupted them!
Old 11-05-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
When Ces said unholy family, I KNEW they were going there. Unholy was his way of saying they were the incest family. And Lu knew he had incest on his mind when he said that and then kissed her. She also knew he was hesitant and needed a push. I was expecting something sexual to happen, but I was really surprised when he opened the door and she was lying naked on her bed!
So did I, Lila! But that bedroom scene where Cesare and Lucrezia almost kissed before they were interrupted sent everyone here into a frenzy. They aired that promo after the original season 3 promo that showed the armory scene. And yes, I wasn't expecting her to be naked either. I guess the kiss in the armory really turned her on.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So did I, Lila! But that bedroom scene where Cesare and Lucrezia almost kissed before they were interrupted sent everyone here into a frenzy. They aired that promo after the original season 3 promo that showed the armory scene. And yes, I wasn't expecting her to be naked either. I guess the kiss in the armory really turned her on.
Yeah, it did really turn her on. She may even have had an orgasm right then judging by her face
Old 11-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

She might be.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
She might be.
Yes, she might be! Ces had one during the consummation scene which is why he had to stay seated for a second after the king left
Old 11-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Yeah, it did really turn her on. She may even have had an orgasm right then judging by her face
I think that she had one when he kissed her neck in bed as well. But she looked like she was walking on air when he simply pinched her chin with his fingers, remember?
Old 11-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I do.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think that she had one when he kissed her neck in bed as well. But she looked like she was walking on air when he simply pinched her chin with his fingers, remember?
Yeah, I remember that She always loved it when he touched her. I still believe there was more to that neck kissing scene that wasn't shown.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I believe so too. And the way she said to Cesare that Alfonso knows about them, I think she was meaning that he knows they keep having these moments. Also, the way Alfonso reacted when he fought with Cesare, telling him that the rumors said that there are three people in this marriage... I think Cesare and Lucrezia just continued at some point.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I believe so too. And the way she said to Cesare that Alfonso knows about them, I think she was meaning that he knows they keep having these moments. Also, the way Alfonso reacted when he fought with Cesare, telling him that the rumors said that there are three people in this marriage... I think Cesare and Lucrezia just continued at some point.
Yes, I agree completely! The fireworks scene convinced me they had resumed their affair. He'd just returned from France and after seeing his father first in Rome, he made a trip to Naples to visit Lu. Naples was several days by horse from Rome and he was expected ASAP in Milan by King Louis. So why did he go to Naples before Milan? His delay allowed Ludavico Sforza to escape! Ces had his army, which was his dream, but left it to go to Lu in Naples. Did he ride all the way there to go to a street festival just to watch fireworks with her? I think not!

And why did he later get the palace for her "away from prying eyes" and the whole "scandal" scene if they weren't doing anything?

The neck kissing scene came after the fireworks one and took place in Rome. Alfonso was there with Lu, but she still went to Ces' bed. I believe he was going to make love to her after he kissed her neck, but she had to go and mention her husband. He made another gesture with the finger bite and she blew it again and shut him down when she told him to come vivit her in Naples.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, the fireworks scene, where Cesare miraculously crossed the distance between Rome and Naples in no time at all with no one noticing, and then he arrives back in Rome seemingly the next day? I guess Lucrezia must've been good for him to speed all the way to her that fast.

Yeah, maybe he was already there and something happened. And you're right, Cesare getting her the palace is similar to what Rodrigo did for Giulia.

Yes, the neck kissing scene took place after they put all of Naples to sleep and escaped. Although I don't think Alfonso was sober enough to have sex with her, so maybe she should've stuck around?
Old 11-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I guess Lucrezia must've been good for him to speed all the way to her that fast.

Yeah, maybe he was already there and something happened. And you're right, Cesare getting her the palace is similar to what Rodrigo did for Giulia.

Yes, the neck kissing scene took place after they put all of Naples to sleep and escaped. Although I don't think Alfonso was sober enough to have sex with her, so maybe she should've stuck around?
You know Lu was good, but Ces was GREAT, which was the point of him biting her finger - to remind her of that fact! If she wasn't with him - in and out of bed - she didn't have everything.

What are you referring to, Alex, about him being already there and something happened? The scandal scene? Cause something definitely happened when she led him away with that big smile on her face

Alfonso couldn't have sex with her when he was sober, remember what Lu said: "my husband only seems capable when he's in his cups". He was so disturbed knowing she & Ces were lovers that he had to be drunk to get it up. And in comparison to Ces as a lover..well, poor little Alfonso
Old 11-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread