Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

White Collar 6x02-"Return to Sender" premieres Nov 13, 2014 at 9/8C

Neal’s fighting for his life and he’ll do anything to get it back. White Collar. The Final Season continues Thursday at 9/8c on USA

Old 11-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new thread
Old 11-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yw

Happy White Collar Day
Old 11-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

can't wait to watch the episode
Old 11-13-2014, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

just finsihed the episode

so much better than premiere

So many things..i dont know where to start

It starts with Peter and Elle doing housework

Neal bringing coffees Neal surprised to see Elle and hearing she'll be here forever

Neal has to bring down PINK PANTHERS and he'll get his FREEDOM..Freedom ..WHat do you think he'll get it? *ponders*

Neal is prepared and he'll take FBI to court and Peter wants this for Neal: and worries for him

We see KELLLER..not really surprised as i had seen pics

Peter is freaking about it..Neal calms himd own that he'll serve him on platter
there is a STAMP to be stolen

Mozzie discovers El's preganant and the hug

Neal in a creme suit and shades..Best thing happened and it just doesn't end

MArk wants to meet the father and guess who plays Daddy ..Peter

Neal wasn't enjoying it and I was

Neal irritating bidder and Peter fighting and Neal stealing the frame and putting it in Bianca's purse..WELL DONE

But Neal is behaving like a petulant child..Peter didn't screw him up..He's trying to help..i understand where he's coming from but this i not like

KELLER is working for INTERPOL...i dont know how to feel about that..and Jones talked to prison wards that KEller's still there...COnfusion COnfusion

PETER GOt THE DEAL SIGNED>>AND THEY SMOKE A CIGAR>>NEAL KNOWS EL"S pregnant

THIS I LOVE
Old 11-14-2014, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved the epiosde!!

The shock on Neal's face when he saw Keller

Watching Mozzie and Ellie is always a win to watch

I wonder if the FBI will really give Neal his freedom. If I was Neal I wouldn't count on it.

To let you all know I am spoiler free but after watching last night episode I have a feeling and I can shake it off that Neal will end dead in the serie finale!
Old 11-14-2014, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Loved the epiosde!!

The shock on Neal's face when he saw Keller

Watching Mozzie and Ellie is always a win to watch

I wonder if the FBI will really give Neal his freedom. If I was Neal I wouldn't count on it.

To let you all know I am spoiler free but after watching last night episode I have a feeling and I can shake it off that Neal will end dead in the serie finale!
Yeah they can always say that Neal is a master forger..He could have done that..or if they are ready ,but because Peter has asked no surveillance and resources Neal could get in real trouble

Keller is trouble

Please Neal can't DIE....it's the reason i've loved this show..Neal can come out of basically anything
Old 11-15-2014, 05:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really loved how Peter and Neal pretended to be father and son
Old 11-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this season is kind of eh so far.
Old 11-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed Return to Sender and thought it was a nice upgrade from the season premiere.

First of all, Keller`s return has taken things on another level. I wasn't surprised about this since we all knew that he would eventually return. What i didn't expect was for him to have the same kind of deal with Interpol that Neal has with the FBI. In a way that is very fitting given the similarities between them. Of course Keller was playing it close to the vest with Neal, which means he has some kind of big plan in store for Neal (i.e. possibly getting Neal taken down with the Pink Panthers).

Peter not surprisingly was very upset about Keller being back in the picture and immediately wanted to go after him, but Neal talked him out of doing it. I understand Peter wanting to get Keller, especially after he kidnapped El, but at the same time, Neal made a great move in preventing Peter for doing so and getting him to see the bigger picture of getting the Pink Panthers.

I`m so glad that we finally got to see Peter going undercover as Neal's dad, which was very fitting since he has been Neal`s father figure/big brother in the last few years. The moment that stood out to me was when Peter said that he tried to sculpt Neal into becoming the man he can be, but at some point, he has to grow up and be his own man. That comment spoke volumes on Peter trying so hard to mold Neal into a solid citizen for so long, but now he has decided to let Neal take that crucial step on his own.

Mozzie immediately detecting Elizabeth`s pregnant was a nice moment and showed how much he knows her.

Also i`m very happy that we got a nice family moment with Neal, Elizabeth and Neal, who called El mom. That scene showed that they are truly a family.

Lastly i loved the nice moment where Peter told Neal that Elizabeth`s pregnant and they smoked cigars. That scene obviously showed how hopeful the guys are about the future.

As for what could happen next, i think that Neal will obviously be in more danger as he gets in deeper with the Pink Panthers. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if Keller make some subtle moves against Neal
Old 11-16-2014, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Even i think Keller has an agenda and Neal is getting too desperate to not notice it

there were so many hugs

Archiving Matt Bomer one post at a time! - White Collar (6x2) + hugs <3