Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

White Collar 50k Celebration - Third Time's a Charm.

Welcome to the 50,000 posts celebration of the White Collar board at Fanforum.

Hey guys and gals,

Look at us, we did it again! In less than one year the board has reached it's third milestone of 50,000 posts. The show is on hiatus again, but that doesn't stop us from reaching our celebration. We're still going strong as we wait for the new season to begin. I want to thank each and everyone of you who has been posting here over the past few months. Without all of you, we wouldn't be able to get this far so quickly. So thank you! You all make this a great board to be a part off. And lets party!

50,000 posts of:

heroes, family, bonding, excitement, suspense, laughter, comedy, mystery, fine arts, heists, cons, missions, romance, discussion, post whoring, jewels, charismatic characters, cliff-hangers, fbi, fedoras, brotherhood, friendship, drama, crime, conspiracies, wit, debate, new episodes, charm, intrigue, re-watches, shipping, hilarity, surprises, stunts, games, anklet, stake-outs, treasure, bromance, history, smiles, chemistry, cases, love, villains, loyalty, undercover, action, second chances.

The testimonials

I`ve been a big fan of White Collar ever since early in the first season and i think that it`s safe to say that i`m very addicted to the show. White Collar is one of those few shows that is so outstanding that you become emotionally invested in the characters, dread having to endure the long hiatuses and if possible, go to great lengths to meet the cast. This board is the perfect sanctuary for White Collars like myself to discuss everything related to the show in a fun and civilized manner and i hope that we can continue it`s growth here at Fan Forum.
- Rod (Hot Rod)

I can't believe the board is already reaching this huge milestone. The board isn't even a year old yet. I'm really proud of that achievement, even if I don't have much time to post on the board lately. But it still makes me proud because I've been campaigning for the show to get a board for so long, I've been posting since day one and I treat it like home. It's one of the best boards on , all the posters are so nice and it's just the atmosphere that makes the board so special. Next stop: 75k!
- Paula (Karma Police)

This board has been my baby since it got started here on . I've had a whole lot of fun setting it up, and watching it grow and flourish. I'm so very proud of the success of my first ever board to moderate, and I've made a lot of great friends here. I couldn't ask for a better set of posters and I've had a blast getting to know you all. So thank you everyone. And here's to many more celebrations and milestones to come.
- Kate (Sara Caffrey)

Two years ago, Monsoon just begun and I was Bored to Death with no college. Flipping on channels on my TV I saw someone smiling big time in a promo for just few seconds. I watched that promo uncountable times finally knowing what it was and saw the Pilot. And I knew there is no turning back
Thank God for Cable Network in my country otherwise I would never ever known this wonderful show.
I was hooked, with the cases, characters. I practically love all of them except the villains but they too have made an impression on me.
Neal Caffrey besides being the smartest, gorgeous con-artist was a romantic and had morales who preferred con than killing. Just like he said violence requires no imagination .It was refreshing. That’s what got to me. This show has such an awesome cast. I watched it daily sitting right in front of tv everyday for a new episode.
It finished in two weeks and two days. I was left shocked and grieving at the season 1 finale. It ended so fast. Even though I didn’t want Neal to leave, I was certainly not expecting that. Time passed by; next year around same time it came again starting from season 1 again and then season 2.I really had to know everything about everybody on the show. And in the middle of season 2 I found season 3 is ON..I cannot hold myself from not watching it. It was BONUS, season 2 and season 3 side by side..YES.
Not only had I felt for Neal strongly, but for every character there. Sometimes it gets so hard to put the blame on any of them. I love dynamics between each and every character. Jeff Eastin and writers have done a wonderful job. I do not regret watching it at all.
Meanwhile I was searching some pics and happened to come across the Sara thread and this wonderful board. For a while I controlled myself but seeing the posters so welcoming and friendly eventually I gave in and joined the forum last year and rest is history.
From then I have been enjoying my time here and here we are celebrating 50,000 posts for this board.
Cheers everyone!!
- Meen

The celebration icons.

1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8.

9. 10. 11. 12.

13. 14. 15. 16.

17. 18. 19. 20.

Credits ~ Graphics ~ Header art by Kate ~ Gifs by Paula ~ Icons 1-8 by Teresa, 9-20 by Kate ~ Testimonials by the wonderful posters on the White Collar Board ~ Thread design and organization by Kate.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanx for this beautiful thread.Its gorgeous

We did it..
Old 04-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great job everyone on getting to the 50K milestone. :grouphug: I hope that all of the WC fans here at will come post here and celebrate this latest milestone.

Also great job on the OP Kate.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're both welcome guys. And glad you like the OP.

We did it.

Old 04-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

In less than a year..its amazing
Old 04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is.

Old 04-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Enjoy the wine
Old 04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

White Collar made 50k!

Congrats too such an amazing board!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 50k guys!! The OP looks lovely and it makes me miss the show.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-12-2012, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congratulations, guys!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Moderator Manager

Congratulations on the milestone and amazing OP!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

congrats on 50k! that's wonderful!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats on 50K!
Old 04-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks everyone.