Moderator of ...
The O.C.

love that art

Natasha
Old 10-26-2014, 04:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
First of all Matt is the only actor who i really admire because i really find him genuine, humble guy ..and yes him being really good looking doesn't hurt either

MY problem with the fact is that i think Sherlock show is not just about Sherlock..Its about Sherlck and Watson's partnership..they both are leads for me

and i have watched the show and i am quite fond of it too

Without Watson show isn't complete

it's like White Collar is just about Neal Caffrey ..which it iSN'T..it's as much as about Neal as it's about Peter

and IMHO TNH deserved that category...Sherlock is smart , creative show but it's fiction..

not here to offend anybody..Like i said i do watch Sherlock..Normally i reserve my opinion on emmy's because most of the stuff selected i hardly watch
TNH should've win that category becaus it's a true story? Hate to break it to you but It doesn't work like that, Emmys are not the PCA OR TCA. Sherlock is maybe a fiction but it's one of the best fiction I've ever seen and it deserves all the awards.
Besides as I already said he just started his big screen career and he was nominated with
Such a big talents how did you want him to win?

I know being really good looking doesn't hurt it's doesn't count to win importants big awards. However what really hurts is that most of his fans love him because of his perfect physique, they treat him like a piece of meat and that's disgusting. They spend their times on all the social networks drooling over his body and swooning over his hair/face and sharing naked photoshopped pictures of him talking and admiring his fake male parts like they've already sleeped with him. I don't follow any of them on Twitter because of that and because they don't respect him and his private life they keep sharing private pictures of him and his family knowing that he doesn't like paparazzi and he hasd a painful experience when someone shared a very private pics of him with his ex boyfriend. They don't even respect his feeling it's outrageous. Sometimes I feel really bad for him for having such a stupid disprespectful fans.

I love him and admire him for all the things you've said, he's so special I have so much respect for him. But the first man and actor I've always admired and always will is Nathan Fillion. He's an incredible human being, very talented, a really really down to earth person, genuine,freaking hilarious, sexy and so handsome, adorkable, sensitive. He has such a beautiful personality. There are not enough words to express how wonderful and special he is. It's been 20 years that I'm fan of him and he hasn't changed a bit he's still the same.. Well he aged very well. Like a good wine he gets better and better with age and I have to say that Fillionairs are good fans very loyal and respectful.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

you and I will have a difference of opinion on that but it's OK..I'm not saying Martin Freeman didn't deserve it.I think Matt deserved that appreciation but hey it's just an AWARD but i felt bad so i have right to express it...I'm not saying bad things about other's work,RIGHT?

About his private life..well that is a cost they do have to pay to be in this industry..I'm sorry you may not like it..that's how it is..Very few people manage to keep their private life private.. Fans want to know everything about their favorites..
even then i'm sorry to hear he had bad experience with paparazzi's ..

Movie industry and society is indeed cruel for both really good looking and who are not good looking at all..Good luck fighting about it..You can't win either way

actors/actresses are objectified EVERYWHERE..like literally... there's nothing wrong with fantasizing IMHO

i'm Fillion's fan too..He's a goof ball he has been objectified too..

i think Matt is pretty safe..atleast i would like to think so..he's happy and content ..now and is doing good work in real and reel life

Old 10-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

where is that gif?
that is from an interview?

Natasha
Old 10-27-2014, 02:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't say he didn't deserve the awards, just he didn't really has a chance to win. There's nothing wrong with fantasizing over fake male parts on photoshopped pictures 24/7 in public ? Are you serious? You think stars especially him would like that?? They don't even love him for his talent they care only about his sexy body. I don't think he'd appreciate that his fans watch his shows just to drool over him shirtless not because he's doing an amazing job or because the show is great.
Like the Gif but unfortunately for them White Collar is about Matt and only Matt. Like Castle is only about Stans for Stanatics!!
I respect the man for his talent, his big heart and his personality, sorry if I find this disgusting and totally disrespectful

Anyway here's pictures of him with his new award At Savanah Film Festival last night

Old 10-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Wafa--I cant see any picture

i think Matt is very appreciated atleast to the people i talk to and blogs i follow..I'm sorry if you found disgraceful fans

Well Castle is as much as about Beckett as it is about Castle..how they affect each other,their love story and everything..REvolves around them

Natasha- that is from the time of season 1.IIRC
Old 11-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

okay thanks

Natasha
Old 11-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

imwithkanye:

Exclusive First Look: Matt Bomer on American Horror Story.

Quote:

Ryan Murphy on the different seasons of ‘American Horror Story’: ‘They’re all connected’ | EW.com

I’ve seen next week’s episode already, and Matt Bomer appears in a pretty phenomenal but incredibly disturbing sequence.

It is disturbing. I keep saying this, but I guess I keep topping it in my mind—but I think it’s the most disturbing thing we’ve done because it’s so real and so based on fact. It’s a true horror sequence and Matt is a good friend and we’ve collaborated many times. He was very challenged by it. It’s a very gothic, weird sequence. It’s very odd to see the two boys from Normal Heart in a sequence like that, but c’est la vie. Everyone was freaked out when we did it. Matt thought it was a real acting challenge, so that’s why he did it. I think episode five ups the horror quotient in a real way on our show. [EW.com]
Ryan Murphy on 'American Horror Story': The seasons are all connected | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 11-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay um.. I'm 100% spoiler free should I stay away till next Wednesday after this episode of AHS Freak show will be aired??
Old 11-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

thanks for posting the news

Natasha
Old 11-03-2014, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

i thought nobody watches the show here
no more spoilers here or i'll be putting them in tags
Old 11-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
i thought nobody watches the show here
no more spoilers here or i'll be putting them in tags
Dylan MacDermott fan so I do lol I started to watch because of him I got hooked I kept watching after he left

I'll watch tonight episode tomorrow I can't stay up late (3 am here or is it 4? Is the daylight saving time over?)
Old 11-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

i dont know..there is no daylight saving time for my zone..pretty much i can watch the show next day around 9-10 am my time(GMT+5.30)

i'll have to watch this with open mind
Old 11-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

daylight saving ended
clocks went back 1 hour on Nov. 2nd at 2am

Natasha
Old 11-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
i dont know..there is no daylight saving time for my zone..pretty much i can watch the show next day around 9-10 am my time(GMT+5.30)

i'll have to watch this with open mind
No daylight saving time her neither but I used to watch my shows live on the Internet with the U.S. East Coast time, for eg a 10 pm show starts at 4am here without the daylight saving time and 3am with the daylight saving time lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgirl465 (View Post)
daylight saving ended
clocks went back 1 hour on Nov. 2nd at 2am
Ok thank you

I'm going to watch AHS last night episode now

UPDATE : almost 30 minutes later and no Matt yet and there's only 17 minutes left
UPDATE 2 : he just showed up he's got a cute look haircut
OMG
Spoiler:

Last edited by DesperateHeart66; 11-06-2014 at 01:36 AM