Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
Natasha--cool..i was at home under my blanket..freezing its been continously raining here

what's an industrial piercing? Is it different from normal one?
ya I hate the cold too

oh its basically two pierced holes connected with a single straight piece of jewelry
my one looks exactly like this one http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...strial_ohr.JPG

Natasha
Old 01-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

we got the sunshine.. i have to meet a couple friends. for which i have to travel 3 hours

Natasha-Ah..that is cool..Liking it
Old 01-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

awww nice glad you had fun

and ya I always wanted to get one of those piercing so I finally did in the new year

Natasha
Old 01-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

no i haven't yet...its foggy out there and transportation sucks..so i have to postpone

ha new year's means new things
Old 01-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

awww that sucks

that is true

Natasha
Old 01-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

yeah doesn't help either my family 's got cold..i have no idea how am i spared this time
Old 01-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome to 2015. It's been quiet for me so far. I only have two resolutions. One, to get back into writing again (haven't written much of anything since my mom passed away last June) and two, to conquer my fear of intimacy. The second one will be tough because I am shy, quiet and protective of my soul. It will take some time, but I'm willing to conquer this fear.

My love of music hasn't faded. I still listen to my faves and slowly incorporating more songs as I discover them.

Even though I will be starting my quest to conquer my fear of intimacy, I might end up being quieter thru the year. One thing I had to realize is that without my writing, the problems I had to face were harder to get thru. I didn't talk much about what I was going thru because I knew that it wouldn't be fair to others. These are things I have to figure out and for me, the best way was writing. This is the biggest reason why I have to slowly, but surely find my love for writing again. Eventually I will be strong enough to reach out when I have issues, and my writing isn't there, but for now, I'm still grieving, even though things aren't as tense, and still a bit fragile and scared to reach out, but I'm here and doing the best I can. I take it moment by moment.

Till next time.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxia (View Post)
Welcome to 2015. It's been quiet for me so far. I only have two resolutions. One, to get back into writing again (haven't written much of anything since my mom passed away last June) and two, to conquer my fear of intimacy. The second one will be tough because I am shy, quiet and protective of my soul. It will take some time, but I'm willing to conquer this fear.

My love of music hasn't faded. I still listen to my faves and slowly incorporating more songs as I discover them.

Even though I will be starting my quest to conquer my fear of intimacy, I might end up being quieter thru the year. One thing I had to realize is that without my writing, the problems I had to face were harder to get thru. I didn't talk much about what I was going thru because I knew that it wouldn't be fair to others. These are things I have to figure out and for me, the best way was writing. This is the biggest reason why I have to slowly, but surely find my love for writing again. Eventually I will be strong enough to reach out when I have issues, and my writing isn't there, but for now, I'm still grieving, even though things aren't as tense, and still a bit fragile and scared to reach out, but I'm here and doing the best I can. I take it moment by moment.

Till next time.
good to know

i have a wedding to attend to in 2 weeks
Old 01-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

how's everyone doing this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
yeah doesn't help either my family 's got cold..i have no idea how am i spared this time
awwww

Natasha
Old 01-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

I doing wonderful today. I got the coolest birthday present from my brother. A new phone. This is a total upgrade from the phone I had before. I can make calls without the battery draining to zero within seconds. You don't know how irritating that was.

That, along with my new tablet is making this a wonderful day for me so far.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

^awww that is so great
and Happy Birthday

Natasha
Old 01-09-2015, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxia (View Post)
I doing wonderful today. I got the coolest birthday present from my brother. A new phone. This is a total upgrade from the phone I had before. I can make calls without the battery draining to zero within seconds. You don't know how irritating that was.

That, along with my new tablet is making this a wonderful day for me so far.
Happy Birthday Dear

i totally get it..my sis's phone used to give the same problem
Old 01-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The O.C.

Hope you all have a good weekend

Natasha
Old 01-10-2015, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

you too
Old 01-10-2015, 10:32 PM